Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,371 to 5,385 of 30797
-
04-09-24 12:27 #25427Senior Member

Posts: 216Just because you're talking to her and she seems open to meeting means nothing. Most likely she'll end up giving you the location and then ghost you while in parking lot. And if you do get to see her, it's a total crapshoot. She likely to be too high to really perform. I had one very good session with her a few years back and then two that were not, especially my last visit where I seriously thought she was going to OD in front of me. Not a conversation I really want to have with the cops so I'll never risk seeing her again, just not worth it.
Originally Posted by LucyGoosey
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-24 11:40 #25426Senior Member

Posts: 201Funny timing:
Originally Posted by LucyGoosey
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post6857007
-
04-09-24 11:15 #25425Senior Member

Posts: 625Ashton Rae
You are correct, however I've seen many reviews that suggest to text her early in the morning to meet the same day; otherwise there's no guarantee she'll see you. Good luck.
Originally Posted by LucyGoosey
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-24 11:04 #25424Regular Member

Posts: 19Lena Elise
Anyone have any intel on this girl? Looks good but I'm nervous to try someone with no reviews.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/015043050318
-
04-09-24 08:01 #25423Senior Member

Posts: 48Amazing Ashton
Heard mixed reviews on her, I've been talking to her and seems like I could get a meet up. Is it worth it or should I avoid?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...n/412899656435
-
04-08-24 22:35 #25422Senior Member

Posts: 90See. SAL on 12/22/2022.
Originally Posted by RideNbuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-24 21:04 #25421Senior Member

Posts: 28Yes
Yes, that is correct. Long answer to make it past spam filter.
Originally Posted by ElectricHug
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-24 19:21 #25420Senior Member

Posts: 201Probably spinners.
Originally Posted by KimStranger
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-24 18:54 #25419Senior Member

Posts: 54I'm thinking he meant to type "sexy" but the autocorrect got to him.
Originally Posted by Job70
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-24 18:36 #25418Senior Member

Posts: 48Alexis DDD cup Big booty white girl.
Anyone have intel on this one? Is she real?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/057671477206
-
04-08-24 17:34 #25417Senior Member

Posts: 155Asians who speak English
I'm not sure what spenders meant here. Anyway, Nami speaks English well.
J.
Originally Posted by BartSimpleton
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-24 12:28 #25416Senior Member

Posts: 347Gracie by any name
Gracie by any name is trouble! Some body is going to get hurt. The dude that approached me as I was leaving could have been trouble. Whatever you do, remain calm.
Originally Posted by BillyThornton
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-24 10:39 #25415Senior Member

Posts: 247Carter James
Can someone that has seen CJ please DM me some details. TIA.
-
04-08-24 09:35 #25414Senior Member

Posts: 625GRacie
I'm sorry about your bad experience. I wrote a post about this "provider" on 3/30. Here it is.
There is at least one report that states that these 4 profiles are of the same person.
These are the lnks:
Gracie: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...9/816962039700..
Sexy Sapphire: https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...7/663039325750..
Beautiful Disaster: https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...r/988134106302..
SexiLexi: https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...e/010875957619..
NC Transplant wrote a review on 06-30-23,16:11.
Fine Taste wrote another review on 03-18-24 21:02.
Thickcock99 wrote a review about SexiLexi on 12-14-23 16:44.
Bh400 wrote a review about SexiLexi on 12-12-23 22:10.
Good luck.
BTxxx.
Originally Posted by JoeBlowFly1111
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-24 22:36 #25413Senior Member

Posts: 86Get it while its hot
Just left this chicks room.
Badass, I have been eying her up for a while, finally pulled the trigger.
Did not ask for Greek but I am sure it is there. Full menu, anything you want, literally.
BBFS, DATY, long hair which she made me pull back hard AF from behind, I pounded that ass for the straight hour. Didn't bust because I was half fucked up but friends, this is the bee's knee's.
I hope her threat of leaving is false, she said she is leaving in a week.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/952350129145












Reply With Quote




