Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 4,006 to 4,020 of 27833
-
04-08-24 21:26 #23828Senior Member

Posts: 51Psa
Remember just because a provider isn't doing it with you doesn't mean they aren't doing it with someone. Especially if you're a regular and start seeing them less. Things that help.
Recent tests (some want it every time).
Good at hitting it (pro tip look for the forehead vein sticking out).
End or beginning of the month (bills).
Being a regular but not too regular (they can trust you and you obviously don't bb other 😉, but you're also not a simp they can take advantage of).
High volume (tends to stack appointments, all about $$.
Posts trying to fill daily slots especially with times open mention (no bookings and definitely a stacker).
Look for those that advertise specials, especially those that seem to advertise specials every other day (slow traffic).
Ask in person, or if you really want it and nothing else be willing to walk away (kinda a dick move but works or burns the bridge).
Some have rules like no CIP, my recent one doesn't even like DATY so if you do get it be respectful so you don't get cut off or worse some bs alert.
Also be prepared for the fist time to run you 50% more can negotiate down after.
There's hints in there.
Snug out.
-
04-08-24 18:18 #23827Senior Member

Posts: 461Hell yeah, miss filling all her holes (cip, cia, bbbjws) and doing bare duos with her girl friends.
Originally Posted by Yukon70
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-24 17:34 #23826Senior Member

Posts: 1305https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?584180-trixyrose
Originally Posted by Whammers
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-24 16:47 #23825Senior Member

Posts: 124Who is 700 hh for BBFS?
Originally Posted by TommyMi
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-24 16:46 #23824Senior Member

Posts: 124She is gross.
Originally Posted by MyNickname
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-24 16:45 #23823Senior Member

Posts: 124Kayceelanewa
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?579839-KayceeLaneWA
I saw Kayceelanewa recently. She seemed to have forgotten that she gave me red rep on tna. She reached out to me needing to make some fast money.
Last time she was a mess. I went to pick her up. She wasn't as bad. Looked clean. Took her to. My place.
Ok BBFS. She told me not to cum inside her. I told her that I would be creaming her because she gave me red rep.
Blasted off inside her and dropped her off.
She is just a dumb little junkie.
Has a bit to much attitude for someone that is homeless.
She told me she would get me banned from tna for posting about bbfs. I told her Davy is the reason I seen her in the first place and he told me all about it.
-
04-08-24 16:19 #23822Senior Member

Posts: 157Glad you are doing better.
That sucks. Glad you are ok tho.
Originally Posted by PlayingJsea
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-24 16:01 #23821Senior Member

Posts: 461We all know she has no limits. Still not worth 700 and not going to help replace her regulars with higher paying new regulars. Also, seeing her latest photos, she looks older in very short time and yet raising rates.
Originally Posted by Eymeux267
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-24 16:00 #23820Senior Member

Posts: 659I have seen Nina 4 x in last month. All bare. I tested 1 week ago clean. I will test again. I know I may have gotten lucky.
Originally Posted by BareItAllXxx
[View Original Post]
I picked her snatch several times. No symptoms.
-
04-08-24 13:15 #23819Senior Member

Posts: 2184Stop inflation 700/ hr
Originally Posted by PRodick
[View Original Post]
+1 I am completely priced out of the market at these rates. Terrible. The only way to control the cost is to ensure demand goes down at these prices. Looks like people are paying so the women have no incentive to drop prices.
Originally Posted by TommyMi
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-24 12:58 #23818Senior Member

Posts: 71STD alert
That's very disappointing that neither replied and they are still posting. I was thinking about seeing Ninabubbles, but now I'll pass. They could have said "thank you" and took care of it by quit seeing clients for a couple weeks.
Originally Posted by PlayingJsea
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-24 03:06 #23817Senior Member

Posts: 207Have to follow the rules. I think I can at least say it wasn't anything that a quick round of antibiotics couldn't clear up.
Originally Posted by Runner2448
[View Original Post]
BTW I contacted both girls and they never responded and are still posting.
-
04-08-24 01:08 #23816Senior Member

Posts: 126Who is giving 700 for hh seriously. No provider is worth that much! Stop it
Stop inflation.
Originally Posted by PRodick
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-24 23:13 #23815Regular Member

Posts: 5If only Louise were still around. Since she retired, the red head game in Bellevue has been weak.
Originally Posted by MoDick503
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-24 22:34 #23814Regular Member

Posts: 8Met her off fetlife! I'm going to say that she pretty much has no restrictions.
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





