Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 24031
-
04-10-24 10:11 #20131Senior Member

Posts: 558https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...-/373512514462
Originally Posted by HaroldMyers
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-24 07:43 #20130Senior Member

Posts: 527Bbbj
Correction. She mentioned cover for only FS. I tried setting up with Skylar last night, but got a weird reply about exploring other gals. There's a slim one that looks Middle Eastern and I might indulge.
Originally Posted by PixelsAndGrids
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-24 20:51 #20129Senior Member

Posts: 583Racial Make up?
What race is she?
Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-24 19:46 #20128Senior Member

Posts: 527No Greek or bare
That's what she texted me. However, I've known many providers to allow the aforementioned if you're chill and give a sensible vibe. I'll just have to pull the trigger and report back.
Originally Posted by BlueDrifter
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-24 19:25 #20127Senior Member

Posts: 63??
You want one that will fit in a bucket? Lordy!
Originally Posted by BushBaby
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-24 17:47 #20126Senior Member

Posts: 206Lily
Lily is mature than Tina and has big juggs. I would say she provides decent service. Tina is the goat, I never met a provider with her enthusiasm. She's going to have some big shoes to fill. Anyone know any ladies who provides the level of service Tina does?
Originally Posted by Pbarber307
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-24 07:25 #20125Senior Member

Posts: 187Ebony beauty
Guys met up with this sexy chocolate lady here. She's a high energy and positive woman who will exceed all your needs, she loves to dance, smile, and have a great time. 120 qv will repeat.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/2096214168/1
-
04-09-24 07:25 #20124Senior Member

Posts: 1065Have you called the providers? See how they respond. You got to get your feet wet somehow.
Originally Posted by Dmvlocal123
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-24 05:57 #20123Senior Member

Posts: 1065Your review from this site made her list crawler ad as a photograph. It's in the photo section.
Originally Posted by Pbarber307
[View Original Post]
Was she using a different name before?
https://callescort.org/419-975-3955
-
04-08-24 18:46 #20122Regular Member

Posts: 10Any info on these?
-
04-07-24 21:21 #20121Senior Member

Posts: 974Care to Elaborate the Special?
What was so special about those rates?
Originally Posted by Pbarber307
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-24 21:10 #20120Senior Member

Posts: 365More chronicles of my travels
Just posted some reviews of a few girls saw in the PG county section. It can be found here. You want some decent girls to visit? Start with these!
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...686&viewfull=1#post6855686.
-
04-07-24 20:41 #20119Senior Member

Posts: 365Great date with Ivory Jay
I met Ivory Jay a couple weeks ago. She a tiny sweet girl. Looks like her pics. Has great energy too. I got bbj and cfs for 120. That throat of hers is so smooth and the kitty is super right. That petite little frame is nice to just pound away at too. She'll want to let it settle in when you first push your dick in her but after that, you can pound away. I plan to visit her again in a few weeks if she's still around. She's at that old econolodge in Dumfries. They have stricter rules there now to keep the weirdos from going in and out. So it feels a little safer under the new ownership. But I wouldn't go an be carefree either.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/167771619
-
04-07-24 17:33 #20118Senior Member

Posts: 536Dwarfs
Any attractive midgets providing in the DMV? I'm looking to have a bucket list session with one.
-
04-07-24 13:18 #20117Senior Member

Posts: 240Ice / Snow. Not sure why my former post has not shown up
I posted a response before but for some reason it hasn't been approved. I know the girl in the pics personally, am friends with her on Facebook, and hang with her. The new ad in Takoma was posted by someone who stole pictures of her from the past when she was a stripper. The girl no longer advertises and can't right now but used to out of an apartment in Laurel and also used to have ads in Gaithersburg. That ad in Tacoma was not posted by her and the people / person posting that ad are deposit scamming. I texted the posted girl in the pics moms name to the number in the skipthegames ad, and the poster didn't know, and I went to the spot in Tacoma and when I got there she requested a deposit. Heck the skipthegames ad being posted says she wants a deposit too.
Originally Posted by Itfcd
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




