Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 13305
-
04-08-24 14:46 #11265Senior Member

Posts: 872It's been awhile
But Hailey was fun and she would take an ass pounding like she loved it. Same time frame that girl Rebel was the same way.
Originally Posted by SlimDog2
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-24 11:54 #11264Senior Member

Posts: 533Simone
Is everything covered?
Originally Posted by JohnnyCarsin
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-24 09:21 #11263Senior Member

Posts: 100Simone
Verified.
Originally Posted by Dizcreet
[View Original Post]
Classy, well taken care of and no demons.
Great Communication skills.
I'm repeating today if I can.
Hh300, h400.
-
04-07-24 13:37 #11262Senior Member

Posts: 238So I seen her and she is beautiful! Nice body she is on the higher side of donation Qv was 200. Usually don't pay for them type of rates but hell Greenville is so dry and most of the girls here is on drugs.
Originally Posted by Dizcreet
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-24 10:00 #11261Senior Member

Posts: 229Just gollow the link to my original post. The p9st I replied to has the link to her STG post.
Originally Posted by MandingoMagic
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-24 09:10 #11260Senior Member

Posts: 598She's nice and pretty submissive. She'll also take it in the butt if that's your thing.
Originally Posted by Daman3568
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-24 18:44 #11259Regular Member

Posts: 12Never been with her but the last one is based out of Tampa. Uses HotBarbie on Stg but Simone on other higher profile sites. If you hit her up, let us know what her rates are. Looks expensive. LOL.
Originally Posted by Deion333
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-24 16:55 #11258Senior Member

Posts: 238Tgtbt
Been eyeing these providers. I know one has a Snapchat.
But have anyone seen them.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...r/757720895249
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/897870787539
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/424245236476
-
04-06-24 13:40 #11257Regular Member

Posts: 8Confirming
Can you show who you're speaking of?
Originally Posted by IBetThatHurt
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-24 10:04 #11256Senior Member

Posts: 229Just confirmed, I have seen her. We had a good time, but see above.
Originally Posted by IBetThatHurt
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-24 14:46 #11255Senior Member

Posts: 229If she is who I think she is, she is very sweet, but the pics are questionable. I have noticed a couple of those pics making the rounds under other accounts. First time I've seen them blurred though.
Originally Posted by Mutiny33
[View Original Post]
My experience was pretty good, but the girl I saw that was using those pics had 2 small kids who showed up with their dad before we were done. Pretty awkward, no lie. Apparently the dad is cool with everything (according to her). She will text you a lot for repeat visits though, which was off putting for me.
-
04-04-24 01:32 #11254Senior Member

Posts: 267Hailey is good especially for BBBJ and she will take it in the mouth. That's all I can can vouch for. She's been around a while not sure about the other one.
Originally Posted by SlimDog2
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-24 00:37 #11253Senior Member

Posts: 512Nice visit
If you are into bbw providers physically then you may like her. Not sure how old her pictures are but she is bigger but curvy. Pros would be she takes her time to make sure you are comfortable, her menu is varied and when I visited her there was no male presence, no odors (smoking or body wise) or signs of serious bad habits. To be honest it was one of my more enjoyable visits and for that reason I will repeat. Dream happened at a mid level location that was safe and in a nice area. Due to reading our board for previous reviews I kind of knew what to expect so there was not a con but she is older than her stated age in the ad. As always guys YMMV and stay safe!
Originally Posted by Mutiny33
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 17:20 #11252Senior Member

Posts: 50It's been awhile, but she's legit. Pics aren't accurate though, she's bigger and she's holding them things up in the pic. In reality they're pretty saggy. Still she was nice and not bad at what she did.
Originally Posted by Mutiny33
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 09:17 #11251Senior Member

Posts: 318Any intel
Anyone see her before?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/spart...o/092530446547










Reply With Quote






