Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 137 of 888 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 187 237 637 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 13308
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11268
    Quote Originally Posted by BilBallSaggins  [View Original Post]
    6. Sweet Petite Treat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...h/369906807617

    Dreamed of her once on the last year. QV was satisfying and she's a sweet girl. Location was a 1-star hotel, and although it was in a safe enough part of town, the overall feel of the place kinda turned me off. Which is a shame because she was nice and accommodating and her communication was great. I'll give it another dream and see if the location has improved, if not, I probably won't dream again.
    So I dreamed again and it is a definite no-go for me from now on. Same crappy location (literal crap on the floor in the walkway to the room), she's gained weight and looks ragged, and there were clear signs of drugs.

  2. #11267

    Good Option. For the Area

    Hello Gents!

    I had the chance to score an appointment with Alexis. And she is indeed the BESTEST I've had in a while around here. She has a nicer room, suite actually. In a very decent location for getting into and out of. Communication was GREAT! Now for the best part. She looks like her pictures. She's got the BEST girl next door look. I swear I would have followed her around the mall if I saw her there and felt like being a creep. LOL. You know the type, she's cute but doesn't really KNOW it.

    Donations were very reasonable at 150,200,300.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/942793806755

    If you guys have questions. Hit me up. Otherwise, Be Safe out there.

    Doe. Out.

  3. #11266

    Recommend?

    Longtime senior member here traveling from Sarasota to Greenville this weekend. I will have a hotel and looking for recommendations for a companion to come over for some fun. Prefer white slim 18-40. Thank you in advance.

  4. #11265

    It's been awhile

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimDog2  [View Original Post]
    Any word on either of these spinners in Anderson?

    Alaina.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ander...a/372612516489

    Hailey.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/363264383298

    Or any recommendations in the Anderson or Clemson area. Doesn't have to be a spinner. I just normally steer away from the BBW's. Any help would be appreciated.

    SD.
    But Hailey was fun and she would take an ass pounding like she loved it. Same time frame that girl Rebel was the same way.

  5. #11264

    Simone

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCarsin  [View Original Post]
    Verified.

    Classy, well taken care of and no demons.

    Great Communication skills.

    I'm repeating today if I can.

    Hh300, h400.
    Is everything covered?

  6. #11263

    Simone

    Quote Originally Posted by Dizcreet  [View Original Post]
    Never been with her but the last one is based out of Tampa. Uses HotBarbie on Stg but Simone on other higher profile sites. If you hit her up, let us know what her rates are. Looks expensive. LOL.
    Verified.

    Classy, well taken care of and no demons.

    Great Communication skills.

    I'm repeating today if I can.

    Hh300, h400.

  7. #11262
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizcreet  [View Original Post]
    Never been with her but the last one is based out of Tampa. Uses HotBarbie on Stg but Simone on other higher profile sites. If you hit her up, let us know what her rates are. Looks expensive. LOL.
    So I seen her and she is beautiful! Nice body she is on the higher side of donation Qv was 200. Usually don't pay for them type of rates but hell Greenville is so dry and most of the girls here is on drugs.

  8. #11261
    Quote Originally Posted by MandingoMagic  [View Original Post]
    Can you show who you're speaking of?
    Just gollow the link to my original post. The p9st I replied to has the link to her STG post.

  9. #11260
    Quote Originally Posted by Daman3568  [View Original Post]
    Hailey is good especially for BBBJ and she will take it in the mouth.
    She's nice and pretty submissive. She'll also take it in the butt if that's your thing.

  10. #11259
    Never been with her but the last one is based out of Tampa. Uses HotBarbie on Stg but Simone on other higher profile sites. If you hit her up, let us know what her rates are. Looks expensive. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deion333  [View Original Post]

  11. #11258

  12. #11257

    Confirming

    Quote Originally Posted by IBetThatHurt  [View Original Post]
    Just confirmed, I have seen her. We had a good time, but see above.
    Can you show who you're speaking of?

  13. #11256
    Quote Originally Posted by IBetThatHurt  [View Original Post]
    If she is who I think she is, she is very sweet, but the pics are questionable. I have noticed a couple of those pics making the rounds under other accounts. First time I've seen them blurred though.

    My experience was pretty good, but the girl I saw that was using those pics had 2 small kids who showed up with their dad before we were done. Pretty awkward, no lie. Apparently the dad is cool with everything (according to her). She will text you a lot for repeat visits though, which was off putting for me.
    Just confirmed, I have seen her. We had a good time, but see above.

  14. #11255
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutiny33  [View Original Post]
    If she is who I think she is, she is very sweet, but the pics are questionable. I have noticed a couple of those pics making the rounds under other accounts. First time I've seen them blurred though.

    My experience was pretty good, but the girl I saw that was using those pics had 2 small kids who showed up with their dad before we were done. Pretty awkward, no lie. Apparently the dad is cool with everything (according to her). She will text you a lot for repeat visits though, which was off putting for me.

  15. #11254
    Hailey is good especially for BBBJ and she will take it in the mouth. That's all I can can vouch for. She's been around a while not sure about the other one.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimDog2  [View Original Post]
    Any word on either of these spinners in Anderson?

    Alaina.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ander...a/372612516489

    Hailey.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/363264383298

    Or any recommendations in the Anderson or Clemson area. Doesn't have to be a spinner. I just normally steer away from the BBW's. Any help would be appreciated.

    SD.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape