Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 31683
-
04-06-24 19:58 #26853Senior Member

Posts: 119Jazzy. Ok in a Pinch
Seen this one come in and out of town and saw a positive post on her before. Wasn't great, wasn't bad.
The Good. Great comms, above average hotel, she had on are and B music and a candle, she is real, think that was her, hair much different. Cute baby face, huge natural cans, nice hands and feet, everything smelled good and she got the job done.
The Bad. She was much friendlier over text, very matter of fact, not GFE at all, right off the bat she asked for a tip and I said that depends on you. Was stayed half dressed WTF, with very average CBJ, no FIV and she said you should stay for a hour and wanted double the half hour, and I said not happening. She got up a few times, it's too hot, need to get this, etc. , and I was about ready to bolt, then she pulled out the mammories and I started to suck away and kissed her neck and she moaned quite a bit and this got things moving and then nutted on them.
I will not repeat, but she may be for someone who wants to just pound away for 15 minutes.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/167687295
-
04-06-24 17:48 #26852Senior Member

Posts: 39Karla
Classy lady very hot and sensual. Thanks Bjceb!
Originally Posted by BigOrBust80
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-24 17:53 #26851Regular Member

Posts: 22Karla
So I'm in the Lake Mary area and because I can't find positive reviews, nor will anyone reply to my DM about one latina that is supposedly here, I gave up hope of finding someone near by. At least a girl that wasn't completely out of shape / overweight. I've recently ventured to Orlando AMP's, which were ok, and then I came across this.
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
It was a real review of someone in Altamonte which isn't that far away, so I said, let me try.
The girl that opens the door is not the one in all the pictures, she is waaaayyy hotter. She is def. The second and last pic. Spanish girl, she speaks enough English. For an hour you can get two pops. There was DFK, we really got into it. Amazing body, fake boobs but perky, very thin and tight body, and a pretty face.
At a local hotel, very easy to get to and walk in without going past a desk. Just an overall amazing time. I'm excited to finally have found someone within 15 min. Of me.
-
04-05-24 15:49 #26850Regular Member

Posts: 23Fun time with charit
Reached out to charit when I saw she was near the airport. She answered the door and damn what a smoke show. Has her hair ling and dirty blonde, she is short and thick but toned, nice boobs and a nicely done firm fake ass. Lots of body to body contact during mish, soft lips she will kiss you with, and takes direction well. Super tan amd lets you spray your baby batter on her. Will repeat. Not the girl in the pic, much better. 1.5 for the half.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3206783
-
04-05-24 13:13 #26849Senior Member

Posts: 138I saw her twice last week. I left a review on escort Babylon. Nicest body around and I am super picky. However nothing is bare. CBJ, slight lip kissing. I would go for a qv and check it out. She usually is at the travel lodge on I drive. That fishnet with her curves are just another site but if you are looking at GFE look Elsewhere. No English either.
Originally Posted by OTownn
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-24 13:04 #26848Senior Member

Posts: 323Please tell us how it goes Looks amazing.
Originally Posted by OTownn
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-24 12:12 #26847Senior Member

Posts: 52Reports?
Got an appointment set up with this girl next week. Anyone seen her? She told me she's in Jax today but will be in Orlando starting tomorrow. Has good reviews on Babylon. I'll report back after my dream.
Take care why'all.
Otownn.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...696/7864496719
-
04-05-24 11:45 #26846Senior Member

Posts: 34Nikki baby
I haven't seen her in over a year. She was far for me and hard to set up an outcall location.
Originally Posted by DrBJ
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-24 11:24 #26845Senior Member

Posts: 629Yeah I haven't seen her since 2014 and back then she looked good. She would outcall to my place for 125 coins for hhr. That's wasn't a bad deal since she looked nice and clean. Not sure what you could expect seeing her now 10 years later.
Originally Posted by Monger654
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-24 01:45 #26844Senior Member

Posts: 1126I used to see her like 10+ years ago. Even when she was pregnant. Used to be a good time and a decent donation but GPS came on hard after she had the kid and disappeared for a while. Haven't seen her in a while because the price of entry has been crazy.
Originally Posted by Master77
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-24 18:31 #26843Senior Member

Posts: 98Ashley Monroe
Jesus. Thank you. Glad I avoided that LOL.
Originally Posted by Nightowl21
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-24 16:28 #26842Senior Member

Posts: 1670Karla
She is definitely back! Fun is too be had with her!
She does not do BBBJ? Her only flaw in my book!
Pictures are not her but the last one is the closest one.
She is here for another 3 weeks!
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3138505
-
04-04-24 16:18 #26841Senior Member

Posts: 436Ashley Monroe
A real case of GPS.
Originally Posted by Master77
[View Original Post]
Hh 300.
Hour 550.
90 min 800.
2 hr1000.
-
04-04-24 15:54 #26840Senior Member

Posts: 53Ashley monroe
I cannot vouch for it actually beeing Ashley Monroe, but many have written about her for YEARS.
Originally Posted by AndyIZ
[View Original Post]
Reviews seemed to be all over the place- so I'm not sure she's worth the time but RTFF and decide.
And I agree you should never send deposits.
-
04-04-24 15:52 #26839Senior Member

Posts: 664
Originally Posted by Wanderer203
[View Original Post]
You think she looks IPA? Might be time for an eye checkup, LOL. If it was Ice Pick Ashley, you literally 'dodged a bullet' by not not seeing her. Not worth the trouble at all.
Originally Posted by FlRico
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




