Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,986 to 6,000 of 37347
-
04-04-24 20:28 #31362Senior Member

Posts: 95A M Studio first visit
After spending some time in Florida, I needed a release. I read about this place and decided to check it out. It is very secluded. Discrete parking and entrance. Three lovely ladies. I spent some time with Amanda. Beautiful young Asian with good English. She climbed on the table with me and gave me a body slide. No oil. I loved the way her tits raked my body. She followed it up with a nice massage and finish. Plenty of roaming during the massage. Good first visit.
-
04-04-24 20:11 #31361Senior Member

Posts: 104Downriver Nuru Lady
I returned for a repeat of the above episode. Great body slide. Lingam is incredible. Yogi Berra said if you haven't had one, that's why you need one. YOU need one of these.
Originally Posted by MisterPaul
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-24 19:07 #31360Senior Member

Posts: 184All Green has had a great run but I fear you might be right.
Originally Posted by BBM1979
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-24 19:03 #31359Senior Member

Posts: 84Seeing as how its oakland county and there is such a low tolerance for such establishments, its only a matter of time before All Green is next.
Originally Posted by RWhite
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-24 18:58 #31358Senior Member

Posts: 139One more
Thanks as always for the list. You can add 5 Lakes Asian Massage on 14 mile in Fraser.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-24 18:35 #31357Senior Member

Posts: 926Fslist updated
These are places virtually guaranteed.
Locations can be googled.
8 Star (8 mile).
Goldstar (8 mile).
Sunny (8 mile).
Sunrise (grand river).
Springwell (ecorse).
AllCare (schaeffer).
All Green (13 mile).
M1 (telegraph).
Healing Plus (michigan ave).
Commerce. (14 mile).
Massage? (6 mile and Farmington).
Accura Health (middlebelt RWhite only) !!
-
04-04-24 17:45 #31356Regular Member

Posts: 16Crystal Pontiac
Tried her last week and it was a disappointment. No gloves like previous reports. No teasing, not even close to junk.
When others said DIY I assumed that she may place my hand on my junk and may allow some OTC. Nothing of that sort. She just said massage done after an hour!!
Good massage though so may visit when body is really sore. Also, many people stay at that place based on footwear.
-
04-04-24 15:12 #31355Senior Member

Posts: 59Jessica
Decided to just try her for myself. Nice enough lady, accommodating and has big tits, talks dirty. But she definitely has some miles on her, not very big overall but not a tight body at all. Just age related. Menu seemed pretty open but just opted for Russian since she's not really my type. Body is not nearly as good as Ts.
Originally Posted by EvenFlow5
[View Original Post]
Won't repeat would rather see Tiffany if I'm going here.
-
04-04-24 15:09 #31354Senior Member

Posts: 271Rim
Anyone left out there that gives rim jobs? All the good korean women seem to have left the area.
-
04-04-24 14:57 #31353Senior Member

Posts: 128Any greek
I never did Greek and recently got it on my heads.
Any suggestions on providers who are open to Greek?
And any suggestions on provoder who do rimming?
Want to try few on bucket list.
-
04-04-24 14:21 #31352Senior Member

Posts: 435
Originally Posted by OnlyVrx
[View Original Post]
Imo.
Originally Posted by NorthVille
[View Original Post]
Over the last year her reliability, service, and attitude have gone downhill.
-
04-04-24 14:04 #31351Senior Member

Posts: 59Did you end up seeing her? If so anything to share about looks etc? Thanks.
Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-24 13:37 #31350Senior Member

Posts: 31Rochester- green rose
Busted by local LEO.
-
04-04-24 13:22 #31349Senior Member

Posts: 184Wow, another bust? What is up with LEO having nothing better to do. Bella and that big one in the summer with all the AMPs. Which one is next. Hope nobody gets unlucky.
Originally Posted by Caboose13
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-24 13:09 #31348Senior Member

Posts: 48Barbie all green
Yup I'm keeping this one. Wow great visit, great body. I don't need to say anything more.









Reply With Quote





