Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 83 of 472 FirstFirst ... 33 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 133 183 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 7067
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5837
    [Message to Admin deleted]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

    The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

    The Admins are waiting for you to be constructive and use the "Report Post" button which we have provided you for this very purpose except you would rather complain because you don't really give a fuck about what hppened to her, you just want to feel superior.

    A2

  2. #5836

    Not a Great Joy

    Visited an AMP, sign out front says 'Joy Massage'. Different name on STG ad, but ad mentions 'mutual touching' and 'bed shower', neither of which did I experience.

    I'd been here twice before within past year, neither great experiences. The place is near me so that's why 3 times.

    Lady who met me at the door was not a looker to say the least. After I paid 70 for hour, she asked me a question about 'two' which I did not understand. Thinking I had a choice between her and a second lady, I was interested in rolling the dice. But no, she meant did I want to pay more for her and a second massager. 'no' I said.

    The massage was good, but the teasing before the flip was poor / minimal, and this is very important to me. After the flip she asked if I wanted a handshake and I declined. We ended up, I got nearly my whole hour so no complaints there. But when I offered a 20 dollar tip she was not happy. '40 minimum' she said. I stood my ground and left. I felt 20 was generous based on no extras. Wondering if others think I was being too cheap.

    I will not return to this place anytime soon, hoping for better here in Greenville.

  3. #5835
    [Deleted by Admin]

  4. #5834
    Quote Originally Posted by TomyJonson1955  [View Original Post]
    Please understand fellow mongers a lot of us guys are out of towners and use this for information when we are passing thru.

    #1 most spas have names its usually somewhere outside if not there's always cards at the desk.

    #2 most spas have an address behind Mcdonalds or across from the Ford place isn't much help.
    I assume this is response to my post. I don't know the name of the place. It just says MASSAGE on the outside. And while I get that pointing people to the only QT in Taylors on Wade Hampton may not be helpful for out-of-towners, I'm not a "Rub & Tug Journalist". I had a good experience and I shared it. Judging from the messages I've gotten, most locals know where I meant.

    If you want to know more, you are welcome to message me.

  5. #5833

    You Relax Taylors Real Dud

    I hate to write negative reviews but need to share this one for the benefit of the group. Had a dream at you Relax in Taylors a couple of weeks ago. I went in with a pocket full of $$$ and ready for some fun with Mila. She's always a boat load of pure fun and I was ready. Walked in on a Friday evening and was greeted by a thin lady about 5'5" maybe. Not a lot on the looks scale and I asked if Mila was there. Well she finally came out of a room and said she was busy but the other lady would take care of me and I would be happy. Against my better judgement I complied and let her lead me to a room.

    She told me her name was You-You (that's how it's pronounced not sure on spelling) well from that point forward the only words that come to mind are lackluster and disappointing. I usually get an awesome massage from Mila before the fun starts. I didn't get anything more than some light tickling rubs before the flip. She was not responsive to any UTC / OTC roaming and nothing more than a speedy Gonzalez finish with very little enthusiasm and not very enjoyable. If you venture over to you Relax and try them out I would steer away from You You at least until she learns the ropes.

    As I said Mila (not the best looking but.) is as fun as a barrel of monkeys and if she's not available in the future I'll keep on heading down the road.

    Good luck fellas and get you sum.

  6. #5832
    Quote Originally Posted by IBetThatHurt  [View Original Post]
    There's a little spa in Taylors, right behind the QT on Wade Hampton.
    Thanks for the report, sounds like a winner.

    Oh, and it only took me 10 seconds to find it on google with your directions. Easy.

  7. #5831

    Riddles

    Please understand fellow mongers a lot of us guys are out of towners and use this for information when we are passing thru.

    #1 most spas have names its usually somewhere outside if not there's always cards at the desk.

    #2 most spas have an address behind Mcdonalds or across from the Ford place isn't much help.

  8. #5830
    Quote Originally Posted by TomyJonson1955  [View Original Post]
    Rushmore Rd if so I went in about a month ago and when the lady greeted me she said ONLY MASSAGE I hadn't even spoken.
    So you have been there. Glad we cleared that up.

    You get that there is more than one person that works there, right? I've had good results there. Maybe give it another shot.

  9. #5829
    Quote Originally Posted by TomyJonson1955  [View Original Post]
    Right behind the qt WTF? . 73 total 73 dollars 730 dollars and no idea where you were thanks for a senior your amazing.
    Calm your tits, sugar britches. I used the standard format for writing price. I have no control over how the admins edit it.

    But I'll break it down for you as best I can. House fee was 70. Using a credit card was 3. With me so far? There was also a tip. I think you know what the Dollar Sign means here, right?

    How do you live in South Carolina and not know what a QT is? QuickTrip? All the clues are there, but you need to put a little thought into it.

  10. #5828

    Qt

    Quote Originally Posted by TomyJonson1955  [View Original Post]
    Who pays 173 and what is qt I guess I can Google roses in Taylor's and figure something out.
    That's the gas station on Wade Hampton just before red lobster if you're headed to Greenville.

  11. #5827
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    Maybe he meant 173. I think he's talking about the road between Qt and roses. I saw a post a few weeks ago about it. Someone stopped by and the power was out.
    Rushmore Rd if so I went in about a month ago and when the lady greeted me she said ONLY MASSAGE I hadn't even spoken.

  12. #5826
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    Maybe he meant 173. I think he's talking about the road between Qt and roses. I saw a post a few weeks ago about it. Someone stopped by and the power was out.
    Who pays 173 and what is qt I guess I can Google roses in Taylor's and figure something out.

  13. #5825

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TomyJonson1955  [View Original Post]
    Right behind the qt WTF? . 73 total 73 dollars 730 dollars and no idea where you were thanks for a senior your amazing.
    Maybe he meant 173. I think he's talking about the road between Qt and roses. I saw a post a few weeks ago about it. Someone stopped by and the power was out.

  14. #5824
    Quote Originally Posted by IBetThatHurt  [View Original Post]
    There's a little spa in Taylors, right behind the QT on Wade Hampton. I can never remember the name of it. I stopped by recently and my usual girl wasn't around but I met the owner of the spa. Not bad looking, older, a little thick. I got an hour and she gave a great massage with a little teasing before the flip. I did a little roaming while I was facedown, nice legs and nice firm cheeks. After the flip she started rubbing my chest and stomach, which was nice. Then she got to Jr and started a nice slow shake. I was still roaming so I put my hand up her shirt and pulled her bra up so I could suck on her nipples. That went nice. No resistance from her, in fact she seemed kind of into it. I asked if I could eat her out, but she didn't answer, so I went for the gold. Hooked a finger in her waistband and pulled her pajama pants down to her ankles, followed by her panties. Still no resistance from her, so I pulled her up on my lap and she went CG until I finished. $. 73 total.
    Right behind the qt WTF? . 73 total 73 dollars 730 dollars and no idea where you were thanks for a senior your amazing.

  15. #5823
    There's a little spa in Taylors, right behind the QT on Wade Hampton. I can never remember the name of it. I stopped by recently and my usual girl wasn't around but I met the owner of the spa. Not bad looking, older, a little thick. I got an hour and she gave a great massage with a little teasing before the flip. I did a little roaming while I was facedown, nice legs and nice firm cheeks. After the flip she started rubbing my chest and stomach, which was nice. Then she got to Jr and started a nice slow shake. I was still roaming so I put my hand up her shirt and pulled her bra up so I could suck on her nipples. That went nice. No resistance from her, in fact she seemed kind of into it. I asked if I could eat her out, but she didn't answer, so I went for the gold. Hooked a finger in her waistband and pulled her pajama pants down to her ankles, followed by her panties. Still no resistance from her, so I pulled her up on my lap and she went CG until I finished. $. 73 total.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape