Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Cuddle Sites

+ Add Report
Page 128 of 183 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 178 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 2740
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #835

    Mermaid32117

    Hi looking to schedule. Any Intel?

  2. #834

    Niccibabes84

    Any feedback onNiccibabes84.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Niccibabes84

  3. #833

    Sweetbabes

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowMover  [View Original Post]
    Yes she is a fun time $$ all open just treat her nice she will play!! Price is on you.

    Just a little chubby but very fun.
    Do you have a link?

  4. #832

    Anyone seen?

    cuddlecomfort.com/hugsandtacos

  5. #831

    FLCuddleQueen

    She is in the area of Alafaya until Saturday and looking for cuddles, I haven't cuddle with her but she hit me up to see if I wanted to do a session.

    Stay safe.

    Latin.

  6. #830

    Sweetbabes

    Yes she is a fun time $$ all open just treat her nice she will play!! Price is on you.

    Just a little chubby but very fun.

  7. #829

    Niccibabes84

    I remember when she thought highly of herself and prices were something outrageous like $200/ hr for cuddle.

    Looks like she's had some patrons. Anyone get a chance to partake?

  8. #828

    Key words

    What are the key words or signs that I should look for in a cuddle profile?

  9. #827

    Rykkci

    Quote Originally Posted by JayPm  [View Original Post]
    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/rykkci

    Anyone have experience with rykkci?

    Thanks,

    Jp.
    Nearly pulled the trigger, but read through some of her karma and noticed one saying.

    "Respect her boundaries" & the session will be good. Although she's a young 18 yr old new to the scene, not sure if I want to take the dive.

  10. #826
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaaAtOne  [View Original Post]
    Plex said it well. Looks like a comfy cuddle.

    EmbraceSerenity & I have been chatting back and forth for days, but whild it looks like fun could be had. I'm not willing to pull the trigger as yet bc I feel like her correspondence can be slightly misleading. I have a high batting average (not to toot my own horn m) but this one isn't saying or acting in the right way to make me believe otherwise.
    I havent been chatting with that much but no signs I can see so far of anything fun. But the cost of admission is enough for me to not pursue. I wouldn't mind trying for a more entry level rate.

    I'll update back if anything.

  11. #825

    EmbraceSerenity

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinOrl  [View Original Post]
    Have been chatting with her but was wondering if anyone had any intel on her before I set up a session. Pm is fine if you don't want to disclose in here.
    Plex said it well. Looks like a comfy cuddle.

    EmbraceSerenity & I have been chatting back and forth for days, but whild it looks like fun could be had. I'm not willing to pull the trigger as yet bc I feel like her correspondence can be slightly misleading. I have a high batting average (not to toot my own horn m) but this one isn't saying or acting in the right way to make me believe otherwise.

  12. #824

    Rykkci

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/rykkci

    Anyone have experience with rykkci?

    Thanks,

    Jp.

  13. #823

    EmbraceSerenity

    Any intel? Looks like a comfy cuddle if you know what I mean. But she's above what I would ever spend for a "cuddle".

  14. #822

    Embraceserenity

    Have been chatting with her but was wondering if anyone had any intel on her before I set up a session. Pm is fine if you don't want to disclose in here.

  15. #821

    Intel?

    Any intel on CC advertiser Diamond 18?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape