Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 10990
-
04-04-24 15:44 #9955Senior Member

Posts: 254Question
What kind of negative review did you hear? You can also message me.
Originally Posted by GofasBits
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-24 15:43 #9954Senior Member

Posts: 254Jenny
I saw her Ad too. Did she have another friend? Someone else had somewhat a similar ad towards hers. She kisses on lip too? DM is ok.
Originally Posted by RightRN
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-24 12:36 #9953Regular Member

Posts: 10I want to see her is her rate including FS?
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-24 09:53 #9952Senior Member

Posts: 1301Lea Fox
There must be something keeping her here. Usually they don't stay long as their potential customer base on the islands are small compared to the mainland. For some they fall in love with the culture, people, lifestyle, etc. When her ad first appeared she caught my attention and I was debating on taking the plunge, but after hearing negative feedback I crossed her off my "to do" list. I'm not into wasting my time or money on the ones that garner poor experiences. Who knows I could be totally wrong and be missing out on something special. GL and as always YMMV.
Originally Posted by JahBlessSir
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-24 02:34 #9951Senior Member

Posts: 1021A beautiful ASS for days Lavender777
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/Lavender777
Hey men I just had another good time with her, if you are an ass man, you can't go wrong with additional.
Fun, flexible, and can take it well with no complaints.
Have fun while she is here.
Later.
-
04-03-24 23:55 #9950Senior Member

Posts: 50Jenny
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lulu/Jennybaby
She just landed earlier today. Had a hot sweaty afternoon with this Tall, Sexy, Pretty Girl. Huge natural tits, CBJ but she's really great at it, CFS clean shaven and tight. Rides really good, loves to get pounded doggy and missionary, enjoyed her dirty talk and moaning. Don't miss out guys.
-
04-03-24 23:41 #9949Senior Member

Posts: 1021Super chill and super fun Jazz on Kona
https://tryst.link/escort/mzbedroomeyez69
I saw her last night in Kona.
Easy communication and schedule pinned down after a few text messages. She has a nice incall location.
She looks just Her photos and has a wide menu to choose from. A good kisser and all around fun lady we played around in several positions Until I was totally satisfied.
Catch her In kona, and In Maui if you want to have a good time.
Later Men.
-
04-02-24 19:15 #9948Senior Member

Posts: 254Lea
Seen her ads are still here for Honolulu. Looks like she may be here for a while? Going to see if I can put an appointment.
Originally Posted by GofasBits
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-24 19:13 #9947Senior Member

Posts: 254About them
Seen those Ads too but from their age, quite too young for my preference
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-24 15:50 #9946Senior Member

Posts: 238Quietjen. Cuddlecomfort newb
Mahalo for the info. Newb to cuddlecomfort. Would one just give the suggested donation, or do you tip more afterwards? The line seems blurry and I wouldn't want to make someone feel like a prostitute if they just wanted to cuddle.
Originally Posted by EricShin
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 22:48 #9945Senior Member

Posts: 10212 young Blondes coming to town
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/EveryoneLovesKaitlyn
I met her in California.
She text me last night and said she's bringing a girlfriend who's new to the island.
They are offering doubles.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/HannahParker
Have fun if you can. P.S. I don't remember the rates with Kaitlyn.
-
03-31-24 21:59 #9944Senior Member

Posts: 78Jenny aka Quietjen
I believe that's what 100% bare means. Give the sexfreak a spin bro.
Originally Posted by Azn0651
[View Original Post]
cuddlecomfort.com
-
03-31-24 21:52 #9943Senior Member

Posts: 254Lea
Saw Lea had extras. Did you do it? If so, damage?
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-24 23:36 #9942Senior Member

Posts: 128Quietjen
Bare? Like bbfscip? What does she do?
Originally Posted by EricShin
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-24 21:26 #9941Senior Member

Posts: 1021A fun Blonde coming back to the islands
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...u/mademoiselle
I've seen her two times, a fun chill girl.
You'll like her assets.
Have fun while she is in town.










Reply With Quote






