Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,476 to 8,490 of 44198
-
04-04-24 13:55 #35723Regular Member

Posts: 14Is it too much to ask for?
Big tit Asian girls that aren't grandmas that give a good tease and HJ or Russian finish?
-
04-04-24 12:28 #35722Senior Member

Posts: 335Sunflower
Went to my go to. On Katella and / S west of the 55 frwy. All the way in the back of medical strip. Another place up front. Havent been to the place in front. Unit R. Two Viet sisters. Took care of me very well. Nice tits can't tell if man made or natural. Nice. YMMV 40/60.
-
04-04-24 11:41 #35721Senior Member

Posts: 156VIP skincare / higher massage in Stanton are owned by the same mms I think and the girls are vietnamese. I saw Tina and she was fun, but no FS.
Originally Posted by RedRoddddd
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-24 10:15 #35720Regular Member

Posts: 31st time posting. Hello all, long time monger but ever posted anything.
Originally Posted by TheBigOne1999
[View Original Post]
There is MILF in Laguna hills. Beauty relax, check rubmaps for address. , try to make appointment. Vietmilf, hot body, man made boobs, tattoos, nice. Personality, good massage. $. 5 - for FS.
-
04-04-24 00:44 #35719Senior Member

Posts: 244It's called sharing intel, it's what this forum is all about. For a monger with a total of two forum posts you sure fired off a dickish question.
Originally Posted by Orochisasuke7
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 22:17 #35718Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 1White Swan
Stopped by White Swan spa today and got LaLa. Late 30, medium build, c cups. Looks, 7/10. Massage 8/10, she has good technique and great pressure. She wanted to start w / bang bang and finish with the massage. That was fine with me because it allows me to be fully relaxed during the massage. Mish then doggy then deep tissue massage.
6 plus 140 tip.
Happy hunting.
-
04-03-24 19:52 #35717Senior Member

Posts: 227Tired of Miss Beijing
Any Korean or Vietnamese AMPs around Westminster GG Santa Ana, Stanton? Missing Kimchi and Pho 69.
-
04-03-24 19:32 #35716Senior Member

Posts: 33Susan
Ok, wise guy, yes I did. It was a matter of time with a high volume provider.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 18:39 #35715Regular Member

Posts: 20Not in Oc but
This place is not in OC but in Gardena but Eva at Candy Therapy fits your description well. She's got nice round ass and great man-made tits too.
Originally Posted by TheBigOne1999
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 17:18 #35714Senior Member

Posts: 1377Ask Salty. That's all he deals with is MILFs And thank you for contributing on this site.
Originally Posted by TheBigOne1999
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 12:37 #35713Regular Member

Posts: 6Petite MILF
I am curious does anyone have any good recommendations on a petite Asian MILF, really craving a spinner and want to do some research before I go out and spend some coin.
-
04-03-24 11:49 #35712Senior Member

Posts: 1377You might have got something out of it. LOL.
Originally Posted by Iminxs2
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 09:57 #35711Senior Member

Posts: 33Susan
She asked and I get nothing out of it.
Originally Posted by Orochisasuke7
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 00:59 #35710Senior Member

Posts: 513SH under Bamboo
Went to SH late Saturday night. As I was walking in a beautiful young looking girl was going in at the same time maybe 20 ish to 30 guessing from the dark lighting.
I didn't see her before and I asked mamason her name and she told me Li Li. I couldn't get her cause she was busy. If anyone had her, mind sharing your experience.
I like to do my homework first before the final exams. I try April, Helen and I think Xi Xi. Kinda disappointed with April cause I didn't study before the exam.
-
04-03-24 00:02 #35709Senior Member

Posts: 1713Right Spa
SeanKonnery, your inbox is full, so replying here.
Right Spa is on Grand Ave, corner of Grand and Santa Ana Blvd.











Reply With Quote





