Thread: Special K
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 240 of 735
-
04-17-24 16:38 #510Senior Member

Posts: 83Thank you, I thought it was my imagination
Saw her Saturday night and thought the same thing. I had her in mish, me standing, pounding her pussy and it was standard fair "long time lots of good sex etc". Then I put her legs together and rolled her on her side and went in her ass and the moans changed and it was just something hard to describe. Like a dying cow trying to speak English and it didn't stop till I nutted. So distracting.
Originally Posted by DaveLicksdl
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-24 05:57 #509Senior Member

Posts: 281Down the K hole
Visited k recently the activities where fun. She was open all three holes and willing to do most anything to please like usual. However her moaning this time was out of this world weird. Like new level of odd. I tried to tune it out but she was even oddly moaning with my cock in her mouth. I was like WTF usually it's quiet time for a little bit during that portion of the encounter. Anyhow had my fun filled her up and bounced.
-
04-04-24 15:15 #508Senior Member

Posts: 33K
Alright I appreciate the information.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-24 12:02 #507Regular Member

Posts: 9So I agree that she is a nightmare to schedule. I have the best luck calling her the night before and plowing her first thing in the morning. Usually 930. I know it's a pain in the ass but you do get the best bang for your buck.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 21:09 #506Senior Member

Posts: 3853Sometimes, you may have caught her on a bad week. When you call her and if she's busy, don't wait. She'll call you hours later and pre-arrangements is also a waste of time. It's a matter of calling her, if she's available, great. If not, try again next time.
Originally Posted by MrAnderson89
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 18:10 #505Senior Member

Posts: 33Special K
I've never met up with Kathy before but I've been trying to get together with he since Friday. Every time I talk to her I get "I'm busy and will be back home later, call again later". Then every time I call either I don't get a response or tells me to try again even later. Is she normally tough to meet up with like this?
-
04-03-24 17:03 #504Senior Member

Posts: 2110Download
Which is why I always download them.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 16:03 #503Senior Member

Posts: 838It works
Man that guy came buckets on her face.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-24 16:21 #502Senior Member

Posts: 418"You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension. A dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into the Twilight Zone. (Naa, its K's house), Cats everywhere Meow. Eh Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-"That's all Folks!
Originally Posted by ClitfLicker
[View Original Post]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls19kYbpKa8
And.
'Woosha from bad boys. '.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtjO8Nl6Mek
-
03-17-24 19:24 #501Senior Member

Posts: 237You wake up lost in an empty town, wondering why no one else is around. Lookup to see a giant Boob, just became her brand new dude.
Originally Posted by ClitfLicker
[View Original Post]
The twilight zone is real, will report after the deed.
Cheers,
Clit.
-
03-15-24 18:08 #500Senior Member

Posts: 237Guess who
A Pleasant faced girl comes upto greet you.
She Smiles and says she's pleased to meet you.
Beneath the clothes the strangeness lies.
Take them off she has three holes!
Just having fun.
Clit.
-
03-01-24 07:34 #499Senior Member

Posts: 121What country do you need to be in on VPN?
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-24 18:39 #498Senior Member

Posts: 3853Doesn't work. Unless you're on VPN.
Originally Posted by MegaSean
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-24 18:07 #497Senior Member

Posts: 136The internet is forever
Once it's uploaded it's there forever. Some things you need to dig a little deeper for.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
https://biguz.net/watch.php?id=10409...rom-leominster
-
02-29-24 15:01 #496Senior Member

Posts: 3853Have you seen her?
Originally Posted by MPlanner35
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






