Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 475 of 2754 FirstFirst ... 375 425 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 525 575 975 1475 ... LastLast
Results 7,111 to 7,125 of 41309
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34199
    Senior Member


    Posts: 119

    Kendall

    Quote Originally Posted by SupeDav  [View Original Post]
    I apologize in advance if any of these two have been reviewed before but I am curious if anyone has dreamed with any of these two.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/139491480576

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...9/053574809988

    Thanks in advance.
    Saw Kendall the second one when she was doing doubles with Ashley James. Kendall is petite, looks like her pics and the experience was good (but mainly because it was a double and Ashley James INHO is one of the better ones here in Jax).

    She went by a different name when I saw her. Brooke (.

  2. #34198

    Hazel

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveJones1969  [View Original Post]
    She is real and pics are accurate. Be ready. $$.
    How was the service? BBBJ on the menu?

  3. #34197

    Beware

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylen70  [View Original Post]
    Known to have a lurker in the residence. And strict rules about what you can touch.

    Rich.

  4. #34196

    Hazel

    She is real and pics are accurate. Be ready. $$.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylen70  [View Original Post]

  5. #34195

    Any of these two

    I apologize in advance if any of these two have been reviewed before but I am curious if anyone has dreamed with any of these two.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/139491480576

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...9/053574809988

    Thanks in advance.

  6. #34194
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylen70  [View Original Post]
    Will waste your time. Had me sitting for a min in the parking lot. I left didn't tell her. She messaged me an hour later that she need 10 more minutes.

  7. #34193

    Still decent

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylen70  [View Original Post]
    I was in the area, so thought, WTH, she is always posting. She said she needed to shower, get ready, etc. And needed 15 min. I arrived, parked, then told her I was there, but not what I was driving. She comes out the side door looking like a hot ass mess. Her ankles are swole, she was tweaking around, and her hair was disheveled. There is no way she just got out the of shower. Before, we was really skinny, now she is going the other way. Once I saw all of this, I dipped. Even JR agreed.

    Jay.
    I noticed her ankles way too late. By the time I saw her swollen ankles she was already in my car. She told me she is a diabetic so I just did my best to mentally overlook it. Despite all of that, she still had a decent performance. I probably won't repeat though.

  8. #34192
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylen70  [View Original Post]
    Fake. Refuses to send a selfie. Wants a deposit.

    Rich.

  9. #34191
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylen70  [View Original Post]
    I was in the area, so thought, WTH, she is always posting. She said she needed to shower, get ready, etc. And needed 15 min. I arrived, parked, then told her I was there, but not what I was driving. She comes out the side door looking like a hot ass mess. Her ankles are swole, she was tweaking around, and her hair was disheveled. There is no way she just got out the of shower. Before, we was really skinny, now she is going the other way. Once I saw all of this, I dipped. Even JR agreed.

    Jay.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...3/693659076329

    This one?

  10. #34190

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylen70  [View Original Post]
    Pics are all over.

  11. #34189

    Genesis

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/389396089390

    Any info on this one? Looks too good to be real?

  12. #34188
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    This one post often but o never see any reviews on her. Do anyone have any details?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/431231356634
    She was mentioned a couple pages ago.

  13. #34187

    Janie

    Haves anyone know of Jaine? Haves she been active.

    Tryst. Link.

    https://tryst.link › . › Minneapolis.

    Janie.

  14. #34186

  15. #34185

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape