Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,111 to 7,125 of 41309
-
04-03-24 10:43 #34199Senior Member

Posts: 119Kendall
Saw Kendall the second one when she was doing doubles with Ashley James. Kendall is petite, looks like her pics and the experience was good (but mainly because it was a double and Ashley James INHO is one of the better ones here in Jax).
Originally Posted by SupeDav
[View Original Post]
She went by a different name when I saw her. Brooke (.
-
04-03-24 10:38 #34198Senior Member

Posts: 260Hazel
How was the service? BBBJ on the menu?
Originally Posted by SteveJones1969
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 09:24 #34197Senior Member

Posts: 477Beware
Known to have a lurker in the residence. And strict rules about what you can touch.
Originally Posted by Jaylen70
[View Original Post]
Rich.
-
04-03-24 08:59 #34196Senior Member

Posts: 394Hazel
She is real and pics are accurate. Be ready. $$.
Originally Posted by Jaylen70
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 01:02 #34195Senior Member

Posts: 105Any of these two
I apologize in advance if any of these two have been reviewed before but I am curious if anyone has dreamed with any of these two.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/139491480576
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...9/053574809988
Thanks in advance.
-
04-02-24 23:20 #34194Senior Member

Posts: 414Will waste your time. Had me sitting for a min in the parking lot. I left didn't tell her. She messaged me an hour later that she need 10 more minutes.
Originally Posted by Jaylen70
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-24 19:47 #34193Senior Member

Posts: 105Still decent
I noticed her ankles way too late. By the time I saw her swollen ankles she was already in my car. She told me she is a diabetic so I just did my best to mentally overlook it. Despite all of that, she still had a decent performance. I probably won't repeat though.
Originally Posted by Jaylen70
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-24 18:25 #34192Senior Member

Posts: 477Fake. Refuses to send a selfie. Wants a deposit.
Originally Posted by Jaylen70
[View Original Post]
Rich.
-
04-02-24 17:58 #34191Senior Member

Posts: 588https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...3/693659076329
Originally Posted by Jaylen70
[View Original Post]
This one?
-
04-02-24 17:56 #34190Senior Member

Posts: 256Fake
Pics are all over.
Originally Posted by Jaylen70
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-24 15:30 #34189Senior Member

Posts: 64Genesis
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/389396089390
Any info on this one? Looks too good to be real?
-
04-02-24 13:49 #34188Senior Member

Posts: 32She was mentioned a couple pages ago.
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-24 12:10 #34187Regular Member

Posts: 8Janie
Haves anyone know of Jaine? Haves she been active.
Tryst. Link.
https://tryst.link › . › Minneapolis.
Janie.
-
04-02-24 12:06 #34186Senior Member

Posts: 84Hazel
Looks promising.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/008186280326
Jay.
-
04-02-24 12:05 #34185Senior Member

Posts: 84Kristen
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/789732768789
Anyone partake?
Jay.










Reply With Quote





