Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,266 to 5,280 of 32202
-
04-01-24 18:30 #26937Senior Member

Posts: 111Tiki
Cause I am into curvy women (curvy asian women especially) I had a dream where I contacted Tiki. Based on what others said I knew I was in for a good experience. It was 2. 5 for a hh "VIP" session. I took that to mean what I dreamed it meaned. After I texted I was interested and agreed on a time. After confirming and arriving she let me know where. After meeting, she confirmed I was not an uncLE. It is her in the pics and she is just as curvy as the pics. We swapped pleasentries and some more. After which she told me to get comfortable. After getting comfortable I let her know what I was interested in and she was ok with it, went through some of the alphabet but she let me know that a hat was required at all times for this dance. Also no back door or ejecting in the mouth. I was fine with both. After getting Jimmy up I put on a hat, went through multiple positions and blew in the hat. She did not rush and was great, will repeat. She leaves soon so visit while you can.
Also BTW, she is not a tranny.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...y/472860836673
-
04-01-24 18:28 #26936Regular Member

Posts: 16MILF AMP Woodbridge
Any good recommendations for a sexy MILF AMP in Woodbridge or like nearby with natural tits?
-
04-01-24 18:14 #26935Senior Member

Posts: 135Yeah that def looks like Vivian. Interestingly, a few of the vids she put up on Tiktok this past week are about being a born again Christian and how the last 10 years she has been doing bad things or something like that. Could be where the name change and new offerings come from. Don't know how successful her new business model is going to be.
Originally Posted by TheYoungMonger
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 17:36 #26934Senior Member

Posts: 136Damn.
Originally Posted by TheYoungMonger
[View Original Post]
Puerto Rican 🇵127479; Mama to 3 Princesses??
Whiskey tango.
To quote another, These women are broken.
-
04-01-24 16:35 #26933Senior Member

Posts: 130Found some of her socials
Apparently she does findom, too, according to Twitter. Location states "Springfield, VA". Same girl, albeit a bit chunkier (aren't they all). Check out the Twitter video of her walking around wearing a strap-on dildo. I imagine there's a menu with her if you inquire.
Originally Posted by Dff4580
[View Original Post]
https://twitter.com/VivianVixen33
https://www.tiktok.com/@janisecolon?_t=8lAnkb9qPUo&_r=1
-
04-01-24 16:20 #26932Senior Member

Posts: 220998 j&y
I went to 998 to check to check it out but unfortunately it was closed. Complete black inside and no answer to calling and texting. I went around the corner to J&Y and saw SooJi. A middle aged Korean woman with a medium build. Got a nice table shower and then negoited FS for an extra 150. Not bad, but probably one and done.
-
04-01-24 16:11 #26931Regular Member

Posts: 4678
You are lucky, last time I was in town on business, I stopped for a session with CiCi. Only HE was on the menu and she wanted an additional $40 for UTC.
Originally Posted by SexAddict96
[View Original Post]
Do they still charge $20 for a table shower?
-
04-01-24 12:42 #26930Senior Member

Posts: 420I can vouch for this own. Damn! She is a good time with those DSL
I would honestly say she is older than in her thirty's. Not the greatest surgery in her MM but does the trick for sure. She wanted to massage her and that got her started and very comfortable. She can definitely talk some poll vaulting inside her and her BBBJ is fucking amazing.
Originally Posted by TheOuroboros
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 12:05 #26929Senior Member

Posts: 119If this is Chantilly I had the same FS $$ experience. I left without service.
Originally Posted by TheBoobHound
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 12:03 #26928Senior Member

Posts: 635Reston Pit Stop
Afternoon Gents, I'll be in Reston tomorrow and would greatly appreciate any recommendations for Indy or spa services. Mainly looking for BBBJCIM but open to suggestions for any female providers. Thanks in advance.
Kid.
-
04-01-24 11:35 #26927Senior Member

Posts: 67Unsanitary
I am of 99 percent certain I contracted covid from this place a couple weeks ago. The timeline matches up perfectly and I don't venture out a ton lately. Service was good but won't be returning.
Originally Posted by SmittyJ
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 11:15 #26926Senior Member

Posts: 357Btm
I recently made another visit to BTM. It was a strange experience and I left without finishing.
The manager took me to the room and was giving me a lot of attitude. Not a good sign.
She left and after some delay a beautiful young Latina entered the room. Big enhancements above and below. She was a native English speaker. I didn't catch her name but assumed it was Natalie who has been reviewed a few times. Her personality was friendly but also very performative and fake. Given the weird attitude and the negative reviews I had seen which I believed were about her, I just asked for a HJ. She wanted 200 for it which of course I declined. I decided to bail vs investing any further. She continued naming prices and came all the way down to 80 but I still turned it down. I just gave a small tip and left.
In hindsight I probably should have just went with it. It's good to cut your losses and avoid the sunk cost fallacy but she was a beautiful girl and it's also good to cum. I am avoiding red flags and bad vibes too hard lately and this is like the 4th time in the past month or so that I have left an encounter without finishing.
-
04-01-24 08:54 #26925Senior Member

Posts: 199I'd assume that all you would get from her is a straight up massage. No release of any kind and she damn sure isn't taking her clothes off, so to that end, it's not TGTBT, it's just not what I'd be looking for. And her price for what she is in fact offering is reasonable.
Originally Posted by Dff4580
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 08:35 #26924Senior Member

Posts: 812Gigi the CMT
Besides all the other red flags, ie. TGTBT and bible verses, the rates are too low for a CMT (good ones charge $100/ hr) and real CMTs do not advertise on Tryst stating 'undergarments stay on'. I'd place more reliance if someone TOFTF and reports back on a good experience.
Originally Posted by Dff4580
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-24 21:17 #26923Senior Member

Posts: 477Vivian / gigi
While I have never seen her to confirm, Vivian has been talked about on the forum before and to my knowledge has always been a Non-FS provider. As to the question the monger had before it seems they are indeed the same person as the OF account is still under the name Vivian. I think the most she was doing before was a topless HJ. So a slight NOVA+ experience. If her current ads are anything to go by it sounds like she doesn't want to offer even THAT anymore. Not sure what the whole religious thing is about nor will I pry too deeply. I'll just say girls in this business aren't really sound of mind to begin with.
Originally Posted by ThrobbinWood
[View Original Post]
The digging that I did in regards to OF also had post saying she was 86 ing it. But that was a year ago so she probably just has a severe case of BPD. She does look very attractive and I would consider paying her visit even if it is just a topless HJ but from the current outlook it may just be a massage as she tries to go legit? Then again one has to wonder why shes posting on tryst and the like. Maybe its all a ruse.










Reply With Quote




