Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 269 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 319 369 769 1269 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 25021
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21001

    Big booty Britney

    Has anyone heard from or seen Britney lately? She was pretty fun and could take a backdoor pounding.

  2. #21000

    No glove no love

    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    I've tried to see her twice. The first time there was someone hiding in the bathroom. I left. The second time she wanted me to get a room for the date after I got to the hotel where she was supposedly hosting. She met me at my car and she was dirty. Had dirt under her nails and dried blood on her arm. I convinced her to get out if my car and meet me in the lobby and I left. The pictures are at least 5 years old. It's not worth the effort or possible danger.

  3. #20999
    Quote Originally Posted by FloydFec1  [View Original Post]
    Crossposted from Worcester escorts.

    Guys, any intel on this one? Smiling in all the pics which appeals to me. Will post a review if I decide to see here.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/worce...a/314921700390

    Telephone number is 401 area code, so will post this in RI also.

    Stay Safe.

    FF.
    I was wondering about her too because I liked the tit pics.

    But I checked the number on a reverse search website which I subscribe to (beenverified). I found her real name, and her facebook pictures confirmed its the same woman in the STG ad.

    She has arrests with over 40 entries extending back to 2002 and runinng up to 2018. Violent crimes in some cases. Robbery, assault, breaking and entering, larceny, the list goes on and on. Real upstanding citizen, this one! And prostitution of course. So she's basically a common criminal, and to boot, not at all cautious. Nothing since 2018, and I'm a fan of big natural tits. But shit, I'm NOT chancing it!

    Gents, I highly recommend using a reverse search on these bimbos. Many of them use burners, so the search might turn up nothing. But many times, like this one apparently, they are really dumb. And use their real numbers, and so checking first can save you from god knows what.

  4. #20998

    Sara on Worcester STG? Last 4 of phone number 1835. Any intel?

    Crossposted from Worcester escorts.

    Guys, any intel on this one? Smiling in all the pics which appeals to me. Will post a review if I decide to see here.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/worce...a/314921700390

    Telephone number is 401 area code, so will post this in RI also.

    Stay Safe.

    FF.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sara.jpg‎  
    Last edited by FloydFec1; 03-30-24 at 19:53. Reason: Add picture.

  5. #20997

    Isabella

    I have seen her in the past yet time has pasted her by. She used to be a great provider. Now fat and out of shape. Save your $.

    Quote Originally Posted by StacksNRacks  [View Original Post]
    Anybody see her? I don't see any responses to this one.

  6. #20996
    Has anyone seen Jenn? Pics look to good to be true.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...b/708380558670
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lol.png‎  

  7. #20995
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorVX  [View Original Post]
    The only place I've heard anyone talk bad about Carmella is here. She has all positive reviews on TER, and this guy claims BB service.

    How can you say stay far away without knowing for sure?
    No, she is terrible. She also is using 6 year old pics, she got fat and had a beer belly like a 50 year old man who drinks a 6 pack a day.

  8. #20994

    Providence Isabella

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Tried looking for reviews on this one but can't find much. I've seen her posts in the past. Thought I'd give her a try. Any info on her? Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/374280606093
    Anybody see her? I don't see any responses to this one.

  9. #20993

    Daniella

    Anyone have any intel on Daniella?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/daniella...vidence-988232

  10. #20992
    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen her, but your quote of her ad text was incomplete. It was:

    "No glove no love!

    Upon my discretion upon meeting.

    Party favors accepted but generally not included as donation, unless worth my while. ".

    So the disclaimer would indicate that she'll work with raw dick on a case by case basis when she looks at it, right?

    But correct me if I'm wrong, since as an older, square white guy, I'm not real familiar with some of the modern jargon. But isn't a mention of "party favors" a euphemism for, "I'm a hard drug addict"? That's the reason I wouldn't see her. Druggies in my experience have been mucho mucho trouble. At least the ones that admit it openly. They are usually too far gone.

  11. #20991

    No glove, no love


  12. #20990
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    I've heard her service can be good. Nevertheless, she was extremely rude and insulting to me on the phone for no valid reason. Others have told me she has gone so far as to threaten them with psycho-type shit when they asked questions she didn't like. I think asking her about services may have triggered her. Even though she once sent me a message with a detailed menu. Maybe she's bipolar. Wouldn't be the first one that is. But after that nasty phone encounter I had with her, I'd never consider seeing her. Keep in mind also that many of those TER reviews are fake because you get free access to that site by submitting reviews.
    Very well might be unstable mental health / control for the wide range of reactions she gives to the same questions / encounters. I saw her a while ago and we discussed in detail what I was looking for over the phone before I made an appt and she delivered to a T what was discussed. It was over a year ago so some details fuzzy but I think we settled on 450 or 500 for 15 min nuru b2 b nude massage followed by an hr of LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, DATO, FIV, FIA, light smacking / choking, dirty roleplaying talk, and CFS with 2 shots.

    Never repeated because her incall and availability was unstable and she started offering only outcalls. Now that she is doing incalls again, I may reach back out and see if I get same service / decent attitude.

  13. #20989
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorVX  [View Original Post]
    The only place I've heard anyone talk bad about Carmella is here. She has all positive reviews on TER, and this guy claims BB service.

    How can you say stay far away without knowing for sure?
    I've heard her service can be good. Nevertheless, she was extremely rude and insulting to me on the phone for no valid reason. Others have told me she has gone so far as to threaten them with psycho-type shit when they asked questions she didn't like. I think asking her about services may have triggered her. Even though she once sent me a message with a detailed menu. Maybe she's bipolar. Wouldn't be the first one that is. But after that nasty phone encounter I had with her, I'd never consider seeing her. Keep in mind also that many of those TER reviews are fake because you get free access to that site by submitting reviews.

  14. #20988
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnV500  [View Original Post]
    What site is SA? Want to hook up with Stephie. 😀.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D

  15. #20987

    Carmella has all positive reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by AcesHigh  [View Original Post]
    I have never seen her but remember seeing many negative reports on here of her.

    I believe one report stated someone asked about bare services and she lost her shit and starting screaming profanity at them.
    The only place I've heard anyone talk bad about Carmella is here. She has all positive reviews on TER, and this guy claims BB service.

    How can you say stay far away without knowing for sure?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B2F92277-DDAA-4A50-B838-C75901EA7698.jpg‎   473B907D-0EAC-47EB-A7AE-593556EEA2DD.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape