Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 362 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 262 312 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 412 462 862 1362 ... LastLast
Results 5,416 to 5,430 of 30796
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25381
    Quote Originally Posted by StBrolinSf  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few years ago. Rushed appt. Almost went into the wrong apt. She said her door would be open, theses were ranch style apts. So her neighbor decided to open her door too, luckily I figured it out at the last minute. She booked my appt. While waiting on her ride to work or somewhere, so needless to say it was rushed. I didn't finish so theres that.

  2. #25380

    Gracie-Sapphire-Disaster-SexyLexi

    There is at least one report that states that these 4 profiles are of the same person.

    These are the lnks:

    Gracie: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...9/816962039700.

    Sexy Sapphire: https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...7/663039325750.

    Beautiful Disaster: https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...r/988134106302.

    SexiLexi: https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...e/010875957619.

    NC Transplant wrote a review on 06-30-23,16:11.

    Fine Taste wrote another review on 03-18-24 21:02.

    Thickcock99 wrote a review about SexiLexi on 12-14-23 16:44.

    Bh400 wrote a review about SexiLexi on 12-12-23 22:10.

    Good luck.

    BTxxx.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReflexPoint  [View Original Post]
    Same as Jubba, I thought I found a good provider because she is the one in the pics, and my first 2 sessions were great. Price was average to what is these days, but she was not a clock watcher.

    My 3rd and last one was weird because the session was about to start and someone knocked the door. She jumped and took a peek throughout the window. And opened the door just a bit. Meanwhile, I was trying to at least get my pants on, but she told to this male voice that everything was good. Then, she closed the door, and she said she has someone that takes care of her.

    Needless to say, I completed the session, but my mind was already somewhere else.

    After that, she started posting with different names. I did not want to risk it and haven't seen her since the last time she posted as sexy sapphire.

  3. #25379

    Seen before

    Quote Originally Posted by StBrolinSf  [View Original Post]
    I saw her before. Her pictures are very deceiving, she is at least 50 pounds heavier and much older than her pics. She has way too many rules and is kind of rude. She sure doesn't like what she does. The BJ was mechanical and she was not into it which made me not into it. It could have been that she didn't like me. Her apartment was convenient and clean. I would never repeat.

  4. #25378
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck636  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone experienced this cute lady?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...9/816962039700
    Same as Jubba, I thought I found a good provider because she is the one in the pics, and my first 2 sessions were great. Price was average to what is these days, but she was not a clock watcher.

    My 3rd and last one was weird because the session was about to start and someone knocked the door. She jumped and took a peek throughout the window. And opened the door just a bit. Meanwhile, I was trying to at least get my pants on, but she told to this male voice that everything was good. Then, she closed the door, and she said she has someone that takes care of her.

    Needless to say, I completed the session, but my mind was already somewhere else.

    After that, she started posting with different names. I did not want to risk it and haven't seen her since the last time she posted as sexy sapphire.

  5. #25377
    Senior Member


    Posts: 262

    Gracie = Sexy Lexi = Sexy Sapphire = Beautiful Disaster

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck636  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone experienced this cute lady?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...9/816962039700
    I have seen her a few times, all very good. But others have had issues, including door knocks and thievery. She keeps changing her name, which is a bit of a red flag. I contacted her recently, and she wanted me to go to a house on a dirt road in the middle of nowhere. No thanks. If you do see her, please report back.

  6. #25376

    Asheville Gracie

    I couldn't find any information about her. Good luck.

    BTxxx.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck636  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone experienced this cute lady?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...9/816962039700

  7. #25375

    Gracie

    Has anyone experienced this cute lady?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...9/816962039700

  8. #25374
    Quote Originally Posted by Wftosser  [View Original Post]
    Hello Raleigh friends. We have a provider who says that she is returning to the Greensboro area and is using the name Jade now. Phone number and name produces nothing. However, a reverse look up of some of her pictures identify her as a provider in Raleigh by the name of Ashley. Most of your reviews of any Ashley have a dead link. Can anyone comment on this one? Is this the same girl?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...n/248826924549
    She's real. Flakey to hook up with, but I saw her and it was a decent time. She was having problems in her personal life when I saw her, and she faded from the scene soon after in Raleigh.

  9. #25373
    Quote Originally Posted by StBrolinSf  [View Original Post]
    If I recall correctly, the past few I've read were not flattering. Never pulled the trigger even though she lives not far from where I work.

  10. #25372

    Weather is hot / Jingle your bells

    There is no name in her profile so it's not easy to find reviews. I only found this:

    AmpHunter69 reported in November that she weighs around 250 lb.

    DbbClassy2 reported in November that he hasn't seen her but that she has been around for years.

    Good luck.

    BTxxx.

    Quote Originally Posted by StBrolinSf  [View Original Post]

  11. #25371

    This lady?


  12. #25370

    Valentina

    ItWasntMe777 reported back in October that he was ghosted. Ter has three reviews. Last one described it as disappointing. Good luck.

    BTxxx.

    Quote Originally Posted by AgeMass2  [View Original Post]
    Hey folks, any prior experinces from Velentina?

    https://tryst.link/escort/velentina

  13. #25369

    Velentina

    Hey folks, any prior experinces from Velentina?

    https://tryst.link/escort/velentina

  14. #25368

    Lacey Lingam

    Quote Originally Posted by Froggy5  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellas,

    Its been a while since I have played our fav little game here. Like back page days. So I am out of the loop.

    I'm looking for a provider that will do a nice decent 1 hr massage with a HE. Like the massage should be most of it. Ideally at least topless. Don't nee FS. Roaming is a bonus, Incall required in either a residential setting or biz. No hotels. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance!
    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...gam-26857.html

    Lacey Lingam. Professional quality massage with HE. Works out of apartment in Brier Creek. $200 for hour.

  15. #25367

    Jasmine

    Saw Jasmine aka Alexxa Nicole's sister last week. She is short with long dark hair and a fat booty for a small framed girl. Anyway set up and she was very laid back. I knew she liked to smoke so we smoked a Blount and that put her at ease. I decided to be dominant and told her to suck my cock. She did great I almost blew my load in about two minutes. To buy time I made out with her DATY and went to 69 position. I felt myself getting close again so I had her get in doggy and went slow but she started bouncing back and I cream pied her. I was still horny bc I popped some magic blue pills earlier so I pulled out and had her blow me some more. I fucked her in mish then she rode me and I had her hop off and suck me off the rest of the way. I left very satisfied damage $120. I tipped her $20 bc she did everything I wanted and was really great. She lives in NY. Hopefully she will be back soon. (she was visiting) I love her marijuana tattoo on her cute bouncy ass.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape