Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,266 to 5,280 of 32176
-
03-30-24 20:29 #26911Senior Member

Posts: 342Ohhh ok appreciate the info. Any recommendations on a latina masseuse.
Originally Posted by WalkerC
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-24 18:45 #26910Senior Member

Posts: 135Which one would you recommend the most?
Originally Posted by Kiowa1953
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-24 18:34 #26909Senior Member

Posts: 35Door was locked and phone number wasn't in service. This was Saturday afternoon. I'm 90% sure I got tricked by a spam bot.
Originally Posted by Start2
[View Original Post]
Not a fan of Woodbridge in the first place either.
-
03-30-24 18:25 #26908Senior Member

Posts: 119Can you share the damage?
Originally Posted by Pathfinder04
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-24 16:35 #26907Senior Member

Posts: 368998 talent now
Assuming LEO gets bored sitting outside 992 and heads for the donut shop, planning a visit soon. This board has had great notes on Wendy, Luca and Amy in recent weeks. Are any of them still there? If so, any intel to share so I show up prepared would be appreciated.
Scraggy.
Originally Posted by Aureliano
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-24 14:23 #26906Senior Member

Posts: 1299I spoke too soon
I apologize for quoting myself here, but it appears I spoke too soon. There have been several reports the last few days about cops monitoring AMP's. Perhaps something happened, or perhaps they got pressure from the feds or "anti-trafficking" do-gooders. So keep aware, RTFF, do your due diligence, and trust your gut instincts. If something looks out of place or you suspect that our least favorite uncle is lurking, then consider aborting your mission or using a backup plan. It's better to leave with blue balls or to seek relief elsewhere than to be featured in a police press release, in the newspaper, or on the evening news for all the wrong reasons. For if the cops are keeping an eye on the AMP's, I wouldn't be surprised if the ACS or LCS outfits are next.
Originally Posted by TomMcAn
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-24 13:58 #26905Banned Member

Posts: 8All 4 Do.
Walk don't run. All 4 do.
Originally Posted by SexAddict96
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-24 13:05 #26904Senior Member

Posts: 135Has anyone tried any of these Thais? Do they provide BBBJCIM at a reasonable price? Also, the ladys. One website is sorta interesting as it lists all the available services, although we don't know how reliable it is. I have never seen this site mentioned on the board unless it is in escort section.
https://us-nova.bedpage.com/therapeu.../23190021.html
https://ladys.one/pt/acompanhantes-w...tysons-i804499
https://ladys.one/usa-washington-dc/...tysons-i812991
https://ladys.one/usa-washington-dc/pearl-xoxo-i830055
-
03-30-24 11:21 #26903Regular Member

Posts: 2Blue Therapy in Springfield, Angie
Paid a visit to Blue Therapy and met a nice Korean gal, Angie for an hour.
Angie was very kindhearted and lovey-dovey.
I enjoyed the fact Angie was giving her full and focused attention to me and my boys.
Haven being smitten by Angie, no doubt I will repeat.
-
03-30-24 10:40 #26902Senior Member

Posts: 135Indy
With the increase in LEO activities against AMPs, I am thinking of going with the indy (Thai?) route for awhile until things cool down. Can someone recommend me an indy that provides 1) BBBJCIM, 2) DFK and 3) RIM in that order of importance. This means they have to provide a good bbjcim, the others are bonuses. You can PM me if you want. Thanks.
-
03-30-24 10:34 #26901Senior Member

Posts: 135678
I have visited 678 in Sterling a total of four times. The first two times were with Lucy and both times were a solid 7-9 in skills and performance. I only go for BBBJ and cim if available. The second time I visited Lucy, we were in 69 with me playing with her puss and rimming the hell out of her. She was providing a great BBBJ, I'm guessing because of the angle 69 provides. Both times I popped in her mouth. Sadly, it looks like she is not there anymore.
The next two times got progressively less better with Coco then Cindy. Both provided BBBJ but both said no CIM. I did CIM a little since I didn't provide a warning ahead of time. With Coco, there was LFK and Cindy there was no kiss at all. Also, Cindy wasn't that friendly.
One thing I noticed with Lucy and Coco is that their breath wasn't fresh at all despite it being morning visits which gives me pause with BBBJ at this place since no blue toast in between customers.
They previously had texted a picture of Mimi and she looked pretty good. Anyone visited her and how were the skills (bbbcim? Do JoJo or Mimi allow cim?
-
03-30-24 09:13 #26900Senior Member

Posts: 467Every girl on there is an independent. Some are good, some are not. They are not necessarily together with each other and they don't work for dmvlatinamassage.
Originally Posted by BlueDrifter
[View Original Post]
Dmvlatinamassage is just providing a service for advertising. Just like bedpage or rubrankings.
-
03-30-24 07:22 #26899Senior Member

Posts: 342Latinas
Has anyone visited dmvlatinmassage?? They also have an IG and was curious.
-
03-29-24 21:07 #26898Senior Member

Posts: 169Relax spa, old town
TOFTT.
Therapeutic, . 8 per hour.
Two visits and separate therapist. Both were pretty equal. CMT trained. One thing that bores me is when they do the same technique over and over.
No extras.
Think there are better options in the therapeutic world. That said, worth a spin if that's what your body needs.
-
03-29-24 17:02 #26897Regular Member

Posts: 7Another instance of LE watching the spas
This past Tuesday, early evening, I attempted to see what the hype is about the 998 spa in Burke, and when I was attempting to find the suite, I saw one likely unmarked LE car (with the stubby antennas, and low profile lights on top of the headrest) just hanging back near one end of the parking lot, face forward, with one person inside the car sitting inside. I ended up leaving the area as I felt like this was out of character.












Reply With Quote




