Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 206 of 921 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 256 306 706 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 13807
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10732

    The prices are insane!

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimer7  [View Original Post]
    Is Lily's located on a one way street?
    I mean 5 hundo for an hour? Much better choices at that price point.

  2. #10731

    Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by Nduchali  [View Original Post]
    Is Lily's located on a one way street?

  3. #10730
    Quote Originally Posted by SlayMonn  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been to HKPD in awhile but have been impressed w the girls at RL recently. Only went back there bc I got a text from a girl I met at PD that she was staying there a few weeks back; both times I visited the other Asian room was looking pretty good too. Had a good time with the girl in room 1 last night. All in all seems like they're able to host better looking talent post PD bust. Only con is being desperate enough to be busting in that shithole LOL.

    Orange is definitely a nicer environment though so you can always wait for new rotation.

    Side note. I'm white and was able to visit lily's three months back. I did contact them via wechat (I speak a little mandarin but by am no means fluent) but spoke to the booker in English.
    Hey, you never know, for some people the grunginess might add to the arousal. Honestly if things go well for me at HKPD, I might try red lantern next.

  4. #10729
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWords  [View Original Post]
    😂 got to have a friend hook you up unless you're jbroham. I don't know man, dudes a pro at getting exclusive accesses.
    Try through e-zbooker.com same girls. I've been approved, I'm not Asian.

  5. #10728
    Quote Originally Posted by Penetrator095  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone gone to RL recently? Any intel on the girls there?

    Is HKPD still operating? I remember going to a location for them on archer and broad right by bling bling auto spa not sure if they still operate out there.

    Been wanting to try Orange but I hear very bad reviews on the girls there.
    Haven't been to HKPD in awhile but have been impressed w the girls at RL recently. Only went back there bc I got a text from a girl I met at PD that she was staying there a few weeks back; both times I visited the other Asian room was looking pretty good too. Had a good time with the girl in room 1 last night. All in all seems like they're able to host better looking talent post PD bust. Only con is being desperate enough to be busting in that shithole LOL.

    Orange is definitely a nicer environment though so you can always wait for new rotation.

    Side note. I'm white and was able to visit lily's three months back. I did contact them via wechat (I speak a little mandarin but by am no means fluent) but spoke to the booker in English.

  6. #10727

    Lily's

    I've tried a few times calling and texting Lily's and get nothing. I would love to see their Japanese ladies that visit.

  7. #10726
    Please do let us know. I'm trying to try different flavors while I'm in Schaumburg. Too much choice here in Chicago compare to MN. I've seen Daisy and Sasha Valentine last year. I will be coming back next week. I was looking at Vanessa (Laotian) in Des Plain, she wants 5 for GFE or Nana from Lily's, but with those prices, I could try 2-3 different AMP's. For some reasons, I'm leaning towards Japanese, but can't find any info on any. Decisions Decisions.

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWords  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to see a Japanese girl this weekend. Will post review after. .

  8. #10725
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbry4281  [View Original Post]
    I'm a quarter korean, should I bring my ancestry results from online, I look indian though. Or should I bring my birth certificate? My pee pee is small does that count? Let me know?

    .
    😂 got to have a friend hook you up unless you're jbroham. I don't know man, dudes a pro at getting exclusive accesses.

  9. #10724

    Quarter asian

    I'm a quarter korean, should I bring my ancestry results from online, I look indian though. Or should I bring my birth certificate? My pee pee is small does that count? Let me know?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pmuas  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, I am Asian. After researching I did find them. Thanks again.
    .

  10. #10723
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmuas  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, I am Asian. After researching I did find them. Thanks again.
    I'm going to see a Japanese girl this weekend. Will post review after. .

  11. #10722
    Thanks, I am Asian. After researching I did find them. Thanks again.

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWords  [View Original Post]
    They don't have one in rotation right now and tbh, unless your jbroham, they're asians only.

    Man it's so dry lately.

  12. #10721
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmuas  [View Original Post]
    Can I get info on Lily's, link, phone, anything. I'm coming next week and want to try Japanese's.
    They don't have one in rotation right now and tbh, unless your jbroham, they're asians only.

    Man it's so dry lately.

  13. #10720

    Rl & hkpd

    Has anyone gone to RL recently? Any intel on the girls there?

    Is HKPD still operating? I remember going to a location for them on archer and broad right by bling bling auto spa not sure if they still operate out there.

    Been wanting to try Orange but I hear very bad reviews on the girls there.

  14. #10719

    Lily's

    Quote Originally Posted by Pmuas  [View Original Post]
    Can I get info on Lily's, link, phone, anything. I'm coming next week and want to try Japanese's.
    https://lilyocbeauty.com/

  15. #10718

    Lily

    Can I get info on Lily's, link, phone, anything. I'm coming next week and want to try Japanese's.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape