Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 13312
-
03-30-24 10:15 #11242Senior Member

Posts: 318That's a rough 32 😆 looked up the number and for a week last December a younger looking girl posted with that number. Asked about her rates just out of curiosity and was told a buck and a quarter for a qv plus another 80 to cim
Originally Posted by Zauriel
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-24 08:28 #11241Senior Member

Posts: 1206Nikki
I never met her but communicated with her a few times and she was very cool.
Originally Posted by Scjobber
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-24 08:27 #11240Senior Member

Posts: 1206I reference Patty the Daytime Hooker weekly! MNIE is one of my all-time favorite comedies. Brilliant. "Patty was a daytime hooker. " Damn. Just brilliant.
Originally Posted by Topflight70en
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-24 00:31 #11239Regular Member

Posts: 12Found her
I couldn't find her bc my dumbass was searching for Jenn. Once I searched fit chick it came right up.
Was able to connect with her and got everything I wanted (BBBJ and CIM) She definitely knows what she's doing that's for sure. She will do it any way you want. I love that because usually girls just.
Try to do it fast. Like Cole Trickle's crew chief used to say, "sometimes slow is fast" lolol. I'm definitely going to repeat.
Originally Posted by Dizcreet
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-24 20:41 #11238Senior Member

Posts: 120Nikki the California girl?
That girl bears a resemblance to a gal who worked here off of white horse road in 2017. She went by Nikki. I'm attaching a link to some old pics of here. Demons and the game can take a toll. Not sure if it is Nikki but there is a resemblance. Nikki was cool when she worked here. Gave good effort to please.
Originally Posted by Chelli4me
[View Original Post]
https://www.cityhotties.com/escort/nikki-2/
-
03-29-24 18:53 #11237Senior Member

Posts: 144Out of Town Head Doc
Kind of reminds me of Patty the Daytime Hooker from My name is Earl.
Originally Posted by Chelli4me
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-24 16:41 #11236Senior Member

Posts: 2148I get your point
But practically every provider I've ever seen that was in the same category face wise gave a porn star blowie.
Originally Posted by Zauriel
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-24 16:28 #11235Senior Member

Posts: 229And the award for longest profile goes to.
Originally Posted by HighRolling100
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-24 13:50 #11234Senior Member

Posts: 318Anyone have any Intel on either of these or similar? Donations seem a little low for what the pics look like. Gave me the address to a very low end motel.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/167266007
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/167235911
-
03-29-24 12:09 #11233Senior Member

Posts: 533Jezebel
I've wanted to give her a try but wasn't sure if it was worth it.
Originally Posted by Realdirtybird
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-24 10:21 #11232Senior Member

Posts: 323Is that a "Come hither" look, or what? And 32 years old?
Originally Posted by Zauriel
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-24 09:56 #11231Regular Member

Posts: 12Anyone seen Jenn lately?
I'm looking to fulfill my BBJCIM need this weekend since my GF won't let me CIM. Smh.
Seems like Jenn is the go to girl for that around here, but I don't see any active ads.
Wondering if anyone has seen her lately or has a good alternative?
-
03-29-24 08:16 #11230Senior Member

Posts: 1206Hey Layer! I've seen her. I have been waiting to write a review until a 2nd visit as our first was filled with challenges. PM me.
Originally Posted by Pipelayer77
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-24 08:14 #11229Senior Member

Posts: 1206"Cum have some fun"
Because nothing says fun like this face.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...h/548476118191
-
03-29-24 00:03 #11228Senior Member

Posts: 154Jezebelle
She's legit and goes out of her way to satisfy her clients. She used to have a demon problem but from what I understand she has got that under control after a stay with uncle. Not a clock watcher and overall a sweet girl. My cousin has had nothing but fun with her but as always YMMV. Happy mongering.
Originally Posted by HighRolling100
[View Original Post]
RDB.











Reply With Quote




