Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 601 to 615 of 7743
-
04-05-24 17:03 #7143Senior Member

Posts: 345Shay aka diamond BSW,
Shay aka diamond BSW.
Seen her the first time today by the Burger King on Dixie she was literally waving guys down, I didn't pick her up because I don't like that kind of attention, came back around seen her like six blocks north of that and that's when I scooped her up, she's only about 5'2" great little body small nice tits, she was wearing a tube top and tight spandex shorts, very clean smelled great, looked around for a spot, but school is getting out and there was people everywhere so I got us a room, a little DATY she came real hard very wet she loved it! Nice meaty pissy! And some missionary definitely hitting her up again she offered anal next time I'm doing it! Damage 80 Mario's she has an ad on LC She doesn't know that I know when she gave ME her number I put it in my phone and it came up. She's very chill but at the end It was a little rushed. Definitely need a strong hand with this one and you'll be fine.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...each/167336070
-
04-05-24 17:01 #7142Senior Member

Posts: 345Vee
Vee, seen her walking down the street on Dixie by the Chevron walking north, looks Latin, short pretty, kind of thick, but not BBW, jumps in the whip quickly do LEO check my car was filled with my car kids stuff so we couldn't use my car. She didn't have a place but I definitely got her number. She's very chill. Really fucking cute. Going to end up with her.
-
04-04-24 20:44 #7141Senior Member

Posts: 345Rhonda
Rhonda not looking to good, I heard her loser bf is out of jail so she is back with him, although her friend kristen still looks good.
Originally Posted by JohneBravo
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-24 15:44 #7140Senior Member

Posts: 51Seems crazy for her to even suggest this, I have to believe no one has ever sad yes to this. .
Originally Posted by StbaIsBest
[View Original Post]
On another note, it seems Rhonda has resurfaced. She somehow text me the other day after maybe more than a year. Then I saw her near checkers, I didn't get a good look but the last time I saw her she was pretty tore down.
Does anyone see Angel? She's a young WSW who tries to stay utr but is on the street more & more. She's pretty good when she's not too high.
Also. A couple weeks back I met LeeAnna, I think that's what she said, young WSW she gave me a number but its not working. Her service was outstanding. I met her by the liquor store but she said she stays by FH & Mil.
-
04-02-24 22:15 #7139Senior Member

Posts: 345Today recon Nikki
Dixie Highway recon. I was over by that corner bodega Dixie highway and 10th Ave. When I see an older blond why pretty probably around 45 years old cute little body she waves I turn around. I scoop her do a LEO check pull over and she's like what are you trying to get into I told her what I wanted to do and she's like no I only do BJ for 100. I kind of chuckled a little and I was like no that's not what I want, she says if you want that I'm going to have to ask my husband again I chuckle little, and then she all of a sudden lowered her price for BJ to 40 Mario coins and I was like no I gave her eight bucks and I cut her loose.
-
04-01-24 02:48 #7138Senior Member

Posts: 345Bsw
That is a good description of her, I aint taking no chance's.
Originally Posted by KanyeForPres
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-24 19:15 #7137Senior Member

Posts: 518Purse, not seen often, won't jump in your ride, asks questions. All that's missing a badge!
Originally Posted by KanyeForPres
[View Original Post]
The big head always needs to keep the little one in check.
-
03-31-24 14:28 #7136Senior Member

Posts: 332Sting maybe that BSW that's always on dixie by the burger king
It might be that BSW that's semi-chubby curly hair, looks somewhat lightskin , she's always on dixie between burger king and a few blocks north, I always see her waving but I never talked to her.
Originally Posted by StbaIsBest
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-24 11:22 #7135Senior Member

Posts: 345Sting
Sting last night in Lake Worth about two blocks north of Burger King on Dixie Highway, tallish black woman, carrying a purse. She was curvy a little thick looks clean in in nice shape, looking at guys as they're driving by so I pull in by the Taco place she doesn't come over so I pull back out as I'm pulling out a car comes up behind me. I get onto Dixie Highway I see her I make a left I pull over to a side street, I don't see that car again. She comes over has the purse clutched her hands by her chest and she asked me what are you trying to get into? She wouldn't get into the car. I said it's OK and I pulled off. , I cruise back and forth A few times I seen her just on that one corner not going anywhere else just walking back-and-forth. Definitely a sting.
-
03-28-24 22:14 #7134Senior Member

Posts: 332WSW Kelsey H
Saw Kelsey H last Friday around dixie by the gas station.
I had seen her previously in Broadway Riviera high as a kite we did a date but it wasnt the best.
But this time around she was with another guy on dixie in lake worth and they were looking to score their candy, she's a pawg so I'm trying to give it a second try, has anybody seen her before?
-
03-15-24 13:11 #7133Regular Member

Posts: 14I had a dream with her wonderful mouth and dirty talk once in the days of yore, but I never got to experience that pussy. From all that y'all have told me, I missed out on something amazing.
Originally Posted by FriskyFrankie
[View Original Post]
Happy for her, though.
-
02-26-24 21:49 #7132Senior Member

Posts: 185Glad to hear she is going "straight". Too bad, though. With that pussy and two slices of bread, you've got a "happy meal"!
Originally Posted by BillyBob000
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-24 12:35 #7131Senior Member

Posts: 51Nana getting clean!
I always Hoped she would clean up & have a happy life, but on the other hand I was wishing she would show back up. Selfish of me but there's no replacing that pussy.
Originally Posted by BillyBob000
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-24 09:41 #7130Senior Member

Posts: 493New friend
My new friend is young, petite, and very cute. She would like to meet new gentlemen for unlimited fun. She's a low-volume girl and wants to stay that way.
PM me for contact info.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/zdi51DXtWF1Bpbnw9
TonyTC.
-
02-26-24 01:46 #7129Banned Member

Posts: 925Nana going clean.
Well ignore my last post. Nana called me tonight. She heard I was looking, and she did not want to ignore her tattoo artist. LOL. Her sister & guy friend where trying to hide her. Well it's official, Nana says she is retired. She went to detox, and has been on some experimental new drug, that she says she has not one craving anymore. So she is going to make a run of it. Happy for her. Got her on Bipolar meds now too. Very happy. I'm sure she will let me visit from time to time, but after talking to her on the phone, I have not heard her sound so clear in years. I think she may kick this life finally.









Reply With Quote





