Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 5,521 to 5,535 of 26664
-
03-28-24 22:11 #21144Senior Member

Posts: 226Worth the trip to Muskegon?
I know this girl has been posting for a long time but there is no name (so I can't search). I'm assuming some of you have seen her. Is she worth a trek to Muskegon?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/066628755133
-
03-28-24 19:20 #21143Senior Member

Posts: 388Agreed. Possible Self-Review
I understand that just because it's a first time poster to the forum that doesn't necessarily mean someone is new to the hobby. But I agree with DarkGrey, this seems suspect. I don't know anyone who isn't into CBT who would actually use the term CBT (which stands for cock and ball torture, in case you're not up on your BDSM lingo) or who would just sort of get talked into being pegged someday. I could be wrong, but don't think so. --RJ.
Originally Posted by DarkGrey
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-24 11:42 #21142Senior Member

Posts: 54She is as advertised! You should be safe!
Originally Posted by Bb993
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-24 10:20 #21141Senior Member

Posts: 106Keyshiiastar / Keyshiastar. Star tattoo'd Chick
Looking for any reviews under MULTIPLE spellings of the name (both here and in Detroit forum). Not finding anything. Any reviews? The PH videos look good. I may take the chance.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...m/154101017494
-
03-27-24 19:45 #21140Senior Member

Posts: 196Great report MobySabrina.
Originally Posted by Mobydick1726
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-24 15:40 #21139Senior Member

Posts: 482Breezii
Thanks Monger,
Originally Posted by Monger01
[View Original Post]
I've been in touch with her. She's a really cool lady and one of my all time favorites.
-
03-27-24 15:16 #21138Senior Member

Posts: 47Jamaican
Kinda, sorta, getting back into the hobby. Contacted this one today, never got a name. Communication was good, quiet hotel behind sams on 28th. She answered the door in her birthday suit and we got down to business. As previous reviews said, everything is covered. I'd prefer a BBBJ but covered was ok. Doggy, finished mish. 100 for a QV wasn't bad. She's very quiet and doesn't talk much. She does have a boyfriend / pimp. I saw him when I was walking in, and as I was leaving he was going back in. It was a non issue. In a pinch I'd repeat, but I think I'll continue to look around and see what's out there.
Stay safe!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/387344808098
-
03-27-24 14:54 #21137Banned Member

Posts: 1268Breezii baby
I reached out to her. She took a break for personal reasons. She's back in business now.
Originally Posted by WillyJones
[View Original Post]
Same cell number as before.
-
03-27-24 14:46 #21136Senior Member

Posts: 201Brittany
Believe it or not she is 50.
Originally Posted by KnifeyWifey
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-24 11:33 #21135Senior Member

Posts: 493Alison
Yup, same. Been there, painted that, LOL.
She actually let me BBBJ, after asking really nice, but definitely no cim, etc.
Originally Posted by LoveTheLips
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-24 08:30 #21134Senior Member

Posts: 1263No shows
Nobody likes them, neither provider or monger. It is a bit of a problem in the hobby unless you do your research and find a reliable partner. But why some pull this shit is beyond me. I can only assume that providers who string you along right up to the appointment (jumping in shower and will be ready) only to disappear are getting some kind of kicks out of blue balling the guy.
Originally Posted by DuDonk
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-24 21:59 #21133Senior Member

Posts: 126Ahmuna the friendly ghost
I should have listened to the reviews. Had texts going all day and she convinced me she was ereally going to meet. I was going to pick her up and go to my place. 45 minutes before agreed upon time she was getting in the shower and would be ready. That was the last I heard. Said she really needed the money. I'll bet she did, LOL.
Originally Posted by Number6161
[View Original Post]
Donk Out.
-
03-26-24 21:21 #21132Senior Member

Posts: 42Brittany
I talked about her 8 posts down from yours.
Originally Posted by Beacher
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-24 19:40 #21131Senior Member

Posts: 226Bombshell
Yup, dead fish. I suspect she blocked you since you were asking specifics of service.
Originally Posted by BrentRS
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-24 19:37 #21130Senior Member

Posts: 1509Alison. If You Like It I Love It
Was looking for something at the spur of the moment the other day and Alison was available on short notice. Even though her reviews have been mixed lately, I thought I'd take a chance so I setup a hh appointment. She was at a nice hotel on 28th. The reports are true that even the BJ was covered which I'm not a fan of but she was good at it. To make up for that, she suggested that I do a porno ending and paint her face, so who am I to say no. All in all she was a good appointment.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...o/047330718312










Reply With Quote





