The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 363 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 263 313 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 413 463 863 1363 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,445 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25382

    Weather is hot / Jingle your bells

    There is no name in her profile so it's not easy to find reviews. I only found this:

    AmpHunter69 reported in November that she weighs around 250 lb.

    DbbClassy2 reported in November that he hasn't seen her but that she has been around for years.

    Good luck.

    BTxxx.

    Quote Originally Posted by StBrolinSf  [View Original Post]

  2. #25381

    This lady?


  3. #25380

    Valentina

    ItWasntMe777 reported back in October that he was ghosted. Ter has three reviews. Last one described it as disappointing. Good luck.

    BTxxx.

    Quote Originally Posted by AgeMass2  [View Original Post]
    Hey folks, any prior experinces from Velentina?

    https://tryst.link/escort/velentina

  4. #25379

    Velentina

    Hey folks, any prior experinces from Velentina?

    https://tryst.link/escort/velentina

  5. #25378

    Lacey Lingam

    Quote Originally Posted by Froggy5  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellas,

    Its been a while since I have played our fav little game here. Like back page days. So I am out of the loop.

    I'm looking for a provider that will do a nice decent 1 hr massage with a HE. Like the massage should be most of it. Ideally at least topless. Don't nee FS. Roaming is a bonus, Incall required in either a residential setting or biz. No hotels. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance!
    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...gam-26857.html

    Lacey Lingam. Professional quality massage with HE. Works out of apartment in Brier Creek. $200 for hour.

  6. #25377

    Jasmine

    Saw Jasmine aka Alexxa Nicole's sister last week. She is short with long dark hair and a fat booty for a small framed girl. Anyway set up and she was very laid back. I knew she liked to smoke so we smoked a Blount and that put her at ease. I decided to be dominant and told her to suck my cock. She did great I almost blew my load in about two minutes. To buy time I made out with her DATY and went to 69 position. I felt myself getting close again so I had her get in doggy and went slow but she started bouncing back and I cream pied her. I was still horny bc I popped some magic blue pills earlier so I pulled out and had her blow me some more. I fucked her in mish then she rode me and I had her hop off and suck me off the rest of the way. I left very satisfied damage $120. I tipped her $20 bc she did everything I wanted and was really great. She lives in NY. Hopefully she will be back soon. (she was visiting) I love her marijuana tattoo on her cute bouncy ass.

  7. #25376
    Quote Originally Posted by Froggy5  [View Original Post]
    Gents. Still trying to reconnect with a provider form back in the day. She was "massage with a smile" or "massage with a cute smile". Gave massages from her appt. Anyone have her contact if she is still around?
    Not sure what happened to her. It's been a few years since I've seen her. Went silent and never responded to text. We were supposed to have a session before she went silent but we couldn't get schedules to align. I remember she did tell me that she was thinking about leaving the biz altogether after our last session.

  8. #25375
    Quote Originally Posted by Froggy5  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellas,

    Its been a while since I have played our fav little game here. Like back page days. So I am out of the loop.

    I'm looking for a provider that will do a nice decent 1 hr massage with a HE. Like the massage should be most of it. Ideally at least topless. Don't nee FS. Roaming is a bonus, Incall required in either a residential setting or biz. No hotels. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance!
    You need to track down Luci, best in the business. Good luck. Sorry, I don't have her contact information.

  9. #25374
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    So I just did a search for Lady G in the Gboro forum. She had basically doubled her prices. $220/ hhr. I saw her the last time she was in Raleigh at $140/ hhr. Great BBBJ but barely can take the D. Now she decides to get bit by the GPS bug. Guess I won't be seeing her again.

    Stay safe.

    BLK.
    She's still good for a 50 $ blowjob!

  10. #25373
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    So I just did a search for Lady G in the Gboro forum. She had basically doubled her prices. $220/ hhr. I saw her the last time she was in Raleigh at $140/ hhr. Great BBBJ but barely can take the D. Now she decides to get bit by the GPS bug. Guess I won't be seeing her again.

    Stay safe.

    BLK.
    Is she back in Raleigh or you were going to see her in Gboro? That is a pretty steep price. The only time I saw her was just head and I didn't negotiate but I wonder if she's asking for 220 but willing to take less.

  11. #25372
    Quote Originally Posted by Froggy5  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellas,

    Its been a while since I have played our fav little game here. Like back page days. So I am out of the loop.

    I'm looking for a provider that will do a nice decent 1 hr massage with a HE. Like the massage should be most of it. Ideally at least topless. Don't nee FS. Roaming is a bonus, Incall required in either a residential setting or biz. No hotels. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance!
    This should be in the Non AMP or Massage Parlor section, might get more response there.

  12. #25371

    Massage with a Smile

    Gents. Still trying to reconnect with a provider form back in the day. She was "massage with a smile" or "massage with a cute smile". Gave massages from her appt. Anyone have her contact if she is still around?

  13. #25370

    Massage?

    Hello fellas,

    Its been a while since I have played our fav little game here. Like back page days. So I am out of the loop.

    I'm looking for a provider that will do a nice decent 1 hr massage with a HE. Like the massage should be most of it. Ideally at least topless. Don't nee FS. Roaming is a bonus, Incall required in either a residential setting or biz. No hotels. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

  14. #25369
    Quote Originally Posted by PiedPiper97  [View Original Post]
    I've reviewed her before, those pics are heavily heavily filtered. Face is more like a 3/10, and she looked much older in person. She was very mechanical, body was very fake, and honestly, you'd have a better time with your hand than her imo. YMMV, but I won't waste a dime if I were you.

  15. #25368

    Legit and worthwhile.

    Head and shoulders above anything else around. Well worth it imo.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone use this agency before? Wanted to know your experience before sending my info for screening.

    https://www.tastesofseoul.com/ciel/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape