Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 280 of 976 FirstFirst ... 180 230 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 330 380 780 ... LastLast
Results 4,186 to 4,200 of 14628
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10443
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac2022  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up.

    No, it's this one. I think the same gal Apple23 commented on.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...y/520145227588

    We got our comms straightened out and will be meeting shortly.
    I was also eyeing this one. Please report back how your experience was!

  2. #10442
    Posting to keep a marker on this one in case she's real LOL. Love them super thick so if she's legit, that'll be nice. Will be making contact tomorrow and reporting back but if anyone else gets lucky let us know! Tried to post pictures but the website is currently bugged or somethng.

    Sofia: https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/044128057824.

  3. #10441

    Step off

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Don't feed the trolls.

    A2

  4. #10440
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonLover90  [View Original Post]
    This one? https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...s/436819079621.

    If so she is a heavy drug user lots of needle marks messed up back and neck so very fragile and service is so so. Only good thing I can say is 60 $ FS qv. Imo better elsewhere for a little bit more $.
    That chick has more scabs then a union strike darn right nasty.

  5. #10439

    No. This Sassy

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonLover90  [View Original Post]
    This one? https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...s/436819079621.

    If so she is a heavy drug user lots of needle marks messed up back and neck so very fragile and service is so so. Only good thing I can say is 60 $ FS qv. Imo better elsewhere for a little bit more $.
    Thanks for the heads up.

    No, it's this one. I think the same gal Apple23 commented on.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...y/520145227588

    We got our comms straightened out and will be meeting shortly.

  6. #10438

    Idiot

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  7. #10437

    Sassy in cape?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac2022  [View Original Post]
    Am quite interested. After some initial decent comms she went silent. Everything was on the up and up. I'll try again in a few days. She indicated she'll be in town for an extended stay.
    This one? https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...s/436819079621.

    If so she is a heavy drug user lots of needle marks messed up back and neck so very fragile and service is so so. Only good thing I can say is 60 $ FS qv. Imo better elsewhere for a little bit more $.

  8. #10436

    Sassy

    Quote Originally Posted by Apple23  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys it's Sassy.

    I'm here to cater to all your needs.

    Just give me a text or call.

    My friend say she is good BBBJ take good direction.

    Get it while she here stg name sassy.
    Am quite interested. After some initial decent comms she went silent. Everything was on the up and up. I'll try again in a few days. She indicated she'll be in town for an extended stay.

  9. #10435

  10. #10434

    Any info

    Nova- https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...a/774932390263.

    Roxi- https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...2/229133743010.

    Alex- https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...l/233666121125.

    Just trying to get some info on these girls any GFE? Thanks.

    I've seen Alex when she was walking 41 just for headache relief just wondering how she is in a bed LOL.

  11. #10433

    Sassy

    Hey guys it's Sassy.

    I'm here to cater to all your needs.

    Just give me a text or call.

    My friend say she is good BBBJ take good direction.

    Get it while she here stg name sassy.

  12. #10432

    Redd

    She will work with you, I would not recommend her at those prices either. I may have my price list grandfathered in.

    Work with her 100 qv and she will make your time worth the while.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortStop25  [View Original Post]
    I don't know what he actually donated, but I contacted her and she quoted me 125 qv, 175 hhr, 225, hr.

  13. #10431
    That looks like a before and after photo shoot 😂 You may be a few years too late!

    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier239  [View Original Post]
    Guys in my quest for big titties ran across this chick but lost the ad? Anyone got any notes? Or contact info?

  14. #10430

    Niki

    Guys in my quest for big titties ran across this chick but lost the ad? Anyone got any notes? Or contact info?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nikki1.jpg‎   Nikki2.jpg‎  

  15. #10429

    Redd

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortStop25  [View Original Post]
    I don't know what he actually donated, but I contacted her and she quoted me 125 qv, 175 hhr, 225, hr.
    Curious if you took the plunge. I have contacted her and the comms are not good so far.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape