Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 364 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 264 314 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 414 464 864 1364 ... LastLast
Results 5,446 to 5,460 of 30805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25360

    Anna

    I would consider her but I don't do screening. It's great you had a good time. Be good to her. It's hard to find somebody like her.

    Quote Originally Posted by ITGuy55  [View Original Post]
    About to me my go to. Don't fuck this up.

    On time to the minute, super cool chick. Big girl but damn, vocal and open to pretty much anything minus anal and BBFS, awesome hour that went over I think.

    She is all of 6 foot tall, be weary ally you short muffukas LOL.

    Will repeat 100 times.

    https://tryst.link/escort/anna8199

  2. #25359

    Camila

    I haven't found any reviews about her.

    Quote Originally Posted by PiedPiper97  [View Original Post]

  3. #25358

    Deposits

    I haven't found a positive review about a provider that asks for a deposit yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnQuincy  [View Original Post]
    100% deposit scammer. Will tell you she needs money for a baby sitter before anything can happen.

  4. #25357

    Disappointing

    Abby is a popular provider, she's been in this environment many years. There have been many reports expressing disappointment. Probably a long time ago, she was a good provider.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlondePreferen  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if my other post worked.

    Saw Abby: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/847909310323.

    Literally 50 pounds heavier. Lots of acne. Paid for an hour (msog), but she kicked me out after round 1 because she said she had another appointment, not sure if that was true or if she was trying to take advantage of me.

    Super disappointing experience.

    Waste of money. Waste of time.

  5. #25356

    Capital zone

    I have noticed that there are many posts stating that providers / or whoever administers them in that area post misleading pictures.

    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaSlick  [View Original Post]
    Capital in general is a shithole area. Last time I went was a night I had too many drinks and was more brave. Isn't worth it to me. No high quality girl going to stay on capital. Drug ridden, gang, ghetto, not worth it. You get what you pay for. The chances of something bad happening to you sky rocket. If I was 20 smtn? Sure! But older and more mature and you have to weigh out risk / reward. Too many hobos drugees and desperate people there for me. But to each their own!

  6. #25355

    How much did you pay

    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    Midrange incall location. She opened the door it was like a cloud show with the amount of makeup she had on totally over the top. Her ad does say non GFE but it says sensual but there was noting sensual about here. Started with a decent CBJ then off to the deed. You can't touch her face because it will mess up her makeup, can't suck her tits, can't touch her nipples, can't touch the hair and the list goes on and one. Lame riding skills with fake moans. I literally had to think of someone else to finally finish. One of those AI sex dolls would have been a better date. Left kicking myself for not just seeing my UTR instead of wasting $$$ on a dead fish.

    https://tryst.link/escort/greeneyedgoddess.
    What is her fee.

  7. #25354

    Autumn / greeneyedgoddess

    Midrange incall location. She opened the door it was like a cloud show with the amount of makeup she had on totally over the top. Her ad does say non GFE but it says sensual but there was noting sensual about here. Started with a decent CBJ then off to the deed. You can't touch her face because it will mess up her makeup, can't suck her tits, can't touch her nipples, can't touch the hair and the list goes on and one. Lame riding skills with fake moans. I literally had to think of someone else to finally finish. One of those AI sex dolls would have been a better date. Left kicking myself for not just seeing my UTR instead of wasting $$$ on a dead fish.

    https://tryst.link/escort/greeneyedgoddess.

  8. #25353
    I guess I dodged a bullet she went radio silence on me after arriving by the airport. Not I'm glad she did!

    Quote Originally Posted by BlondePreferen  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if my other post worked.

    Saw Abby: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/847909310323.

    Literally 50 pounds heavier. Lots of acne. Paid for an hour (msog), but she kicked me out after round 1 because she said she had another appointment, not sure if that was true or if she was trying to take advantage of me.

    Super disappointing experience.

    Waste of money. Waste of time.

  9. #25352

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Crl2022  [View Original Post]
    Basically my take on certain parts of raleigh.
    There are maybe 2 hotels on Capital that I'll go to. Had one of my ATF call me a pussy for not wanting to go to the Clarion. Needless to say I won't be seeing her again. The worse part is that they still charge ridiculous prices when in shit hotels.

    Stay safe.

    BLK.

  10. #25351

    Best website

    What is the best website to find escorts in Raleigh.

  11. #25350

    Spot on

    Basically my take on certain parts of raleigh.

    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaSlick  [View Original Post]
    Capital in general is a shithole area. Last time I went was a night I had too many drinks and was more brave. Isn't worth it to me. No high quality girl going to stay on capital. Drug ridden, gang, ghetto, not worth it. You get what you pay for. The chances of something bad happening to you sky rocket. If I was 20 smtn? Sure! But older and more mature and you have to weigh out risk / reward. Too many hobos drugees and desperate people there for me. But to each their own!

  12. #25349
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCreature  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Lady J is back. I tried to see her a few times last year or so but she was always so flaky. I think she has a nice face though so I keep trying for some reason.

    She is still very flaky and takes forever to reply. In some of her ads you can see her charming ankle bracelet.

    Has anyone seen her? Is it even worth the effort or is it the waste of time it most obviously is?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/janiya-thik/62060076
    Are you sure they are the same girl? It crossed my mind for a second but I'm not sure if it's the same girl. If it is Lady J, I saw her once for a BJ a couple of years and it wasn't not bad at all.

  13. #25348

    Capital in general

    Capital in general is a shithole area. Last time I went was a night I had too many drinks and was more brave. Isn't worth it to me. No high quality girl going to stay on capital. Drug ridden, gang, ghetto, not worth it. You get what you pay for. The chances of something bad happening to you sky rocket. If I was 20 smtn? Sure! But older and more mature and you have to weigh out risk / reward. Too many hobos drugees and desperate people there for me. But to each their own!

    Quote Originally Posted by KillDatAss4479  [View Original Post]
    Why do people say to avoid the Clarion and America's Best Inn on Capital? Those 2 pop up more often than the others.

  14. #25347

    Kinda curious

    Why do people say to avoid the Clarion and America's Best Inn on Capital? Those 2 pop up more often than the others.

  15. #25346

    Shanti

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about 3 weeks ago and decided that it was my last. She kinda rushed through a BBBJ and had a very bad smell once we started FS. Two phone calls during the visit and arguing with the caller each time. I didn't finish and just left. She has declined a lot in her service.
    Damn bro smh well I guess I'll just leave her be I appreciate your feedback.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape