Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 277 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 327 377 777 1277 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,155 of 33236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29096
    Quote Originally Posted by Tukoo  [View Original Post]
    It doesn't matter tbh. If I misread her add and she flew off the handle or I didn't and she flew off the handle.

    If a minor inconvenience sends you into a fit I'm not interested.

    If that doesn't bother you, go see her and report back.
    Never been interested in her. I was just stating the facts.

  2. #29095
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Dazed and confused

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    That's a great response, BamBam, except most of those girls won't understand the BIG words you're using like "documenting", "documentary" and "complainant". LOL.
    I guess baffling them with BS and jargon is another way of saying "NO!"

    BAM

  3. #29094
    Quote Originally Posted by JrSenior  [View Original Post]
    Had a hh date w / Izzy last night. She wanted $$ but accepted $. 5 senior discount rate. I booked an apptmt since I was 40 min distance from her Eastgate motel. Positives. Her comms beforehand were good, she is a spinner w / small b, is OK w / DATY, DFK, and BBBJ. Negatives-she is not facially pretty expecially w / her buzz hair cut, when I arrived she was quick to get undressed and started, she jumped up when her phone buzzed after about 7-8 min, she looked at message, and said "you've got 15 min". When I objected she said "but he's a $1000 client". I seriously doubt it, but obviously she double booked. Needless to say, I won't repeat.
    She was a guest of Uncle Warren over the weekend. Not sure why, I stumbled across the info accidentally while doing unrelated research.

  4. #29093
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159
    It doesn't matter tbh. If I misread her add and she flew off the handle or I didn't and she flew off the handle.

    If a minor inconvenience sends you into a fit I'm not interested.

    If that doesn't bother you, go see her and report back.

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Really can't blame her for an attitude. These girls get hundreds of text s day asking questions. Her post says no BBBJ so I think that would eliminate CIM.

  5. #29092

    Blackmail and more.

    https://www.fox19.com/2024/03/27/nky...uring-officer/

    "This happens every time one of these floozies starts poontangin' around with those show folk f#gs".

  6. #29091
    Quote Originally Posted by DickSoFever  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I have been striking out for over a year. Are there literally no providers in this are that arent 1/10? Desperate here. Also all the AMPs keep getting closed any options out there?
    Cincy is having a tough time with providers being above 5 but I travel a good bit. No different from any other city now. Chattanooga. , Nashville, god forbid going to Knoxville 250 capital. With that said if you stay patient and get a couple referrals they are here. Little WetWet. Divine Rachel are a couple worth the time. We lost some good ones Molly.

    Daniels was one of my go to before she got out of the business. Don't jump at the first one that responds to your text. Read the forum search for positive post they are out there just have to be patient. Good hunting.

  7. #29090

    BJ Girls

    Hey guys. I will be in town over the next few months and looking for a few good BBBJ girls. Deepthroat and cim / facial to the front of the line.

  8. #29089
    Quote Originally Posted by SlamT  [View Original Post]
    Can only mean one thing. Play BALL!

    Welcome back, sir! Hope you're winter in the great state of Florida was awesome and chock full o' first class poon!
    Florida was great lot of wind but fishing was good. Yep opening day Thursday. Already kick off the season wit an extended day with Divine Rachel.

    Now just for good luck have another visit planned early Thursday morning before heading to the ballpark go Reds.

  9. #29088
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1190

    Blackmail attempts

    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    Over the many years I have been in the community, I have experienced several unsuccessful blackmail attempts. I now have a saved response I send:

    "I am actively documenting your current attempts at blackmail and saving all your messages. Blackmail is a federal and state crime which is punishable by up to 20 years in jail and heavy fines. Law enforcement can easily identify you with a simple search warrant through your IP addresses, phone numbers, and other traces left behind when you message me. You have given me all of the documentary evidence a prosecutor could ever want in order to convict you. They also usually protect the ID of the complainant. Do you really want to go down that path?"

    I have never heard back after sending that message. Feel free to copy and save it.

    BAM
    That's a great response, BamBam, except most of those girls won't understand the BIG words you're using like "documenting", "documentary" and "complainant". LOL.

  10. #29087

    Izzy not for me

    Had a hh date w / Izzy last night. She wanted $$ but accepted $. 5 senior discount rate. I booked an apptmt since I was 40 min distance from her Eastgate motel. Positives. Her comms beforehand were good, she is a spinner w / small b, is OK w / DATY, DFK, and BBBJ. Negatives-she is not facially pretty expecially w / her buzz hair cut, when I arrived she was quick to get undressed and started, she jumped up when her phone buzzed after about 7-8 min, she looked at message, and said "you've got 15 min". When I objected she said "but he's a $1000 client". I seriously doubt it, but obviously she double booked. Needless to say, I won't repeat.

  11. #29086
    Senior Member


    Posts: 830

    Hillbilly's Back!

    Can only mean one thing. Play BALL!

    Welcome back, sir! Hope you're winter in the great state of Florida was awesome and chock full o' first class poon!

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Really can't blame her for an attitude. These girls get hundreds of text s day asking questions. Her post says no BBBJ so I think that would eliminate CIM.

  12. #29085

    Yes, Cincinnati sucks right now

    Quote Originally Posted by DickSoFever  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I have been striking out for over a year. Are there literally no providers in this are that arent 1/10? Desperate here. Also all the AMPs keep getting closed any options out there?
    It was pretty good before the pandemic, but the market has yet to recover from the COVID disruption to the supply chain. Every provider is either fat, old, rough, outrageously overpriced, or some combination of those. As you've likely noticed.

    My personal theory is that it will get better after the job market gets back to equilibrium, or once the unemployment rate creeps up a bit. In 2021 and 2022 especially, we were competing with $500 signing bonuses at McDonalds. All the COVID cash (from Uncle Sam) and post-COVID cash (from employers) kept a lot of girls out of the market. Many left in 2020 and never came back, too.

    Speaking as an old hand at this game (since the late 1990's), the supply of good girls usually increases with the unemployment rate.

    Not saying that I want the economy to crash. That would be bad, obviously. But a "normal" unemployment rate of 5 percent would bring some more girls into the market.

  13. #29084

    Well

    Quote Originally Posted by DickSoFever  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I have been striking out for over a year. Are there literally no providers in this are that arent 1/10? Desperate here. Also all the AMPs keep getting closed any options out there?
    You can always answer your own questions by reading the forums here. There's plenty of info.

  14. #29083

    Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMike55  [View Original Post]
    She is real. Her prices are too high. But you can talk her down. I paid 70 for a qv but hit it twice. Nothing great about her. Best to skip.
    So it wasn't good can you give me more info don't want to see her if it not worth it you said to skip her?

  15. #29082

    Cinci is terrible

    Hey guys I have been striking out for over a year. Are there literally no providers in this are that arent 1/10? Desperate here. Also all the AMPs keep getting closed any options out there?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape