Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 271 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 171 221 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 321 371 771 1271 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,065 of 27788
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23738

    Melina

    Quote Originally Posted by TegMan1  [View Original Post]
    I booked with this Melina chick back before she was on the other board. It was A horrible experience to say the least.
    Can you be more specific? Please send me a pm if you don't want to discuss on this forum.

  2. #23737
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcrud56  [View Original Post]
    She told me she doesn't offer BB Greek, but sounds like it's YMMV. My bad, should've replied to the original thread LOL.
    Oh that. Yeah, extremely YMMV. It has only happened whenever I fucked her with a buddy never individually.

  3. #23736
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    I love that look of hers, but for 7 bills I am out. For the most part I am priced out of the Seattle market.
    That trend looks like it's heading my way, 300 was my hard number and now it is maybe 400. I won't go above that for an hour. And I can't get myself to fuck fatties or uglies.

    SA is still a good go to, but much harder in the Seattle area then other towns I travel to.

    At least porn is free!

  4. #23735

    Dolce BB Greek

    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    Huh? What is it that she doesn't offer?
    She told me she doesn't offer BB Greek, but sounds like it's YMMV. My bad, should've replied to the original thread LOL.

  5. #23734
    Quote Originally Posted by ViagraMan590  [View Original Post]
    Wouldn't mind filling Melina orgasmic ass up but those cartel rates are just too much when we can get the same from madam kitty or Stephy for 2. 0.
    I booked with this Melina chick back before she was on the other board. It was A horrible experience to say the least.

  6. #23733

    Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    Awesome thanks for sharing bro. I can vouch for your screen name. When you say 'luvmeaBBW'. You definitely were not kidding. Good for you!!

  7. #23732

    Danielle


  8. #23731
    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    Melina bumped her rate recently. It's now 7 bills for all in.
    She went by another name years ago. Horrible smell down there operated in fife. She had poor reviews on tnaboard guess she got her profile deleted and rebranded and charges a lot more. I have seen her and it was the worst experience in my hobby career. Maybe she sobered up and started practicing better hygiene.

  9. #23730

    Olivia in Fife / Tacoma

    Has anyone met her yet? Her prices are lower than some others. https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...n/893093585376

  10. #23729
    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    Melina bumped her rate recently. It's now 7 bills for all in.
    I love that look of hers, but for 7 bills I am out. For the most part I am priced out of the Seattle market.

  11. #23728
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    DateAlice belongs here.

    She will ask astronomical rates. I got her down to 450 for a creampie.

    Honestly, that rate was still to high. It was still fun to rawdog an alert writing pretentious has been of providers tat thinksnshe knows it all. In reality she is just a cheap cumbucket.
    You do luv chubbies!

  12. #23727

    Insatiable Anna

    Does she still have the number that ends in 1580? I need to experience that ride!

  13. #23726
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcrud56  [View Original Post]
    Oh does she? Wasn't aware that was offered considering she told me that's the "one thing" she didn't offer, YMMV I guess lmfao.
    Huh? What is it that she doesn't offer?

  14. #23725

    Melina

    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    Melina bumped her rate recently. It's now 7 bills for all in.
    Wouldn't mind filling Melina orgasmic ass up but those cartel rates are just too much when we can get the same from madam kitty or Stephy for 2. 0.

  15. #23724
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    InsatiableAnna,

    I just did bbgreek, BBFS, ATM, atp, rimmjob, facefuck msog, creampie and cim.

    Please provide the link of any other provider that offers that for $600 or less.

    I would love to add to my list.
    I'm sure she's fun. And she looks hot but had to cancel on her. $600 for 1 hour is not my thing. Taking a break from the hobby anyways so I'm sure someone will take my spot quickly.

    Badger out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape