Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,296 to 5,310 of 32178
-
03-26-24 21:18 #26883Senior Member

Posts: 33Mistaken
Kijimuna,
Yes, I was referring to the one off of Shepard. The BP add had the same pictures as 998. Based on that I mistakenly thought it was the new place mentioned. Must be I had never seen a 678 add on BP before.
Thank you for the correction.
-
03-26-24 20:12 #26882Regular Member

Posts: 11May Wellness
I stopped by last week on a whim and only Cindy was working with Nicole (mamasan) back. Asked for an hour and since Cindy was busy, Nicole took care of me! I don't think she usually does massages, but it looks like the other masseuses are on a break when I asked her. There was a monger that called during my massage asking for Angel and she said she's not available.
Nicole said there was a new masseuse coming sometime this week or next week so if anyone wants to take one for the team good luck! You'll at least get a good massage out of it!
-
03-26-24 16:30 #26881Senior Member

Posts: 140Rainbow / One
Stopped by One to find it renamed Rainbow.
Hispanic (American English) instead of Korean. Gone are the days of FHOH Grannies. The other girl was busy so I don't know if it's a mixed ship like Best has been reported or all Hispanic. Anyway I was in the mood for sushi but wasn't going to turn down a young taco closer to 20 then our normal closer to 50. But the tattoos turned me off so I passed.
-
03-26-24 15:13 #26880Senior Member

Posts: 29Best T Chantilly
DC002's post is referencing Best T in Chantilly.
Originally Posted by Ksl93
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-24 12:30 #26879Senior Member

Posts: 467I've been out of the loop for a bit. What do you mean "the new Sandra"? Is Sandra gone?
Originally Posted by Metloaf
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-24 12:08 #26878Senior Member

Posts: 433Vivian at Best
I stopped by Best to visit Vivian, based on DC002 review. She is a down to earth beautiful Latina. She has a very nice body with an amazing ass. Not huge like many of the Latinas in NOVA, but a nice tight bubble butt. She gave me a quick massage with lots of body to body contact. I started feeling her ass and she had me turn over. Started with a nice slow deep CBJ (I'm not a BBBJ / FS guy). She climbed on top and rode me for about 10 minutes, turned around to reverse CG and rode me for another 10. She really seems to enjoy riding and grinding on top. I had to think about baseball a few times to last. We had 5 minutes left, so she bent over the table next to the mirror and asked me to go hard. I lasted about 3 of those 5 LOL.
$60 for 30 minutes.
$140 tip for FS with no negotiation.
-
03-26-24 11:16 #26877Regular Member

Posts: 16Wed
On the other review site is seems they have two new girls. Mina seems to have dropped off the face of the Earth. Not responding to texts on any of her old numbers .
Originally Posted by SexRohmer
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-24 09:55 #26876Banned Member

Posts: 229Best T Report
This is the Best Theraputic in Chantilly on Sullyfield Circle off rte 50 near rte 28. In an industrial park setting.
Originally Posted by Ksl93
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-24 09:25 #26875Senior Member

Posts: 433678
Are you talking about 678 Massage off Shepard? Its been there for a while now.
Originally Posted by Innuendo
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-24 09:21 #26874Senior Member

Posts: 106Best?
Is this Best Therapy in Mclean or Best Therapeutic in Chantilly?
Originally Posted by DC002
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-24 09:05 #26873Senior Member

Posts: 74Tips?
Great report, but what kind of tips did you end up giving and did they end up doing FS?
Originally Posted by DC002
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-24 07:26 #26872Senior Member

Posts: 166Wed Spa Vienna
Whats going on at Wed Spa now? Is Mina still around?
-
03-25-24 23:13 #26871Senior Member

Posts: 33998 Second Location
Based on BP adds, it looks like there is a grand opening already for the second location. It is in Sterling. The add does not give a name of the place. Just saw it this evening, so have not tried yet. Maybe I will try on the weekend.
Originally Posted by DoYouKnow
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-24 17:07 #26870Banned Member

Posts: 229Best T report
Back in town and visited Best Therapy.
Many of you know this is my ATF place.
Wow. It seems like all the drama and crazy Viet girls are gone! !
Nice and peaceful with 3 new nice gals. Met them all thanks to Lucy Lu.
Cici is from Columbia and now from Los Vegas with a Los Vegas flair. Speaks perfect English and has the right kind of curves in the right place. Great attitude and fun.
Met Vivian who is a cute vivacious short Cuban gal that also speaks reasonable English and has all the assets to make a man very happy. Hair is blonde from the back and has a bubbly personality.
Last but not least is Lisa. Believe it or not, she is mostly Vietnamese but grew up in US with perfect English. She is small and cute with a vibe that makes you want to cuddle, etc. With her. She is very attractive and friendly.
Well. Which to choose? Very hard decision for my massage to Heaven.
In the end, I took Lisa to the room for a delightful hour of bliss. She was fun and delightful and definitely worth my time.
Treat the girls nice and they will treat you even nicer.
Maybe I tip well and they do appreciate that.
My time is valuable too so good tips insure times not wasted.
Enjoy,
DC.
-
03-25-24 16:48 #26869Senior Member

Posts: 978Fhoh
On the fence of trying the new Sandra out. She walked me back a few weeks ago to another provider but haven't seen any information about her.
Pm me if details are available or she will be the next one from there I post on.
And Camille may have changed all points of contact other providers had up Fhoh. Had one call her and the not in service message.












Reply With Quote




