Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 175 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 225 275 675 1175 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 18818
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16208

    Shantel / Marie. Thick Venezuelan Back?

    One of my old regulars, Shantel / Marie / Haley is back. She's the thick Venezuelan, black hair, light skin. She offered my three hole special. She hit me up the other day and very eager to see me, like a little to much. I stop seeing her cause she got pinched by Uncle Sam twice.

    So I'm hesitant to see her. Anyone see her recently.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...734/7862809969
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4642.jpeg‎   1e7820dc-eb6b-4ecf-bc5b-7b9ed6ed511b.jpg‎   IMG_4643.jpeg‎   addf7dac-12f5-40cd-9b24-89fae731f2cf.jpg‎   IMG_4644.jpeg‎  

    IMG_4645.jpeg‎  

  2. #16207

    Skye

    I had the pleasure of catching up with Skye this weekend. She has in call at a hotel on West colonial. She's put on a few pounds lately so if you like a little bit more meat on your bones you'll like her a lot she looks sexy as hell service was great as always. She said I could let everybody know she's running headache specials if you're interested. She doesn't have an ad up right now if you have the number that ends in 9495 you're good to go. If not drop me a PM I'll gladly share.

    Have fun.

    GS.

  3. #16206
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianDayDream  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know about this spinner? Spinner Katie? She's so thin.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3852928340
    Wants money upfront when you walk in, wants only cash and no reviews. Hard pass.

  4. #16205

    Spinner Katie

    Does anyone know about this spinner? Spinner Katie? She's so thin.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3852928340

  5. #16204

    Kween

    Not sure where this goes, if anywhere, so I'll park it here.

    Check out Kween's new gig and give her some likes.

    https://faphouse.com/videos/mmN91d

  6. #16203

    Ebony Latina Dark Skin. Any Intel?

    Has anyone see this one? Would love to see her.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3194735
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4555.jpeg‎   IMG_4434.jpeg‎   IMG_4433.jpeg‎  

  7. #16202

    Just read the forum

    Quote Originally Posted by BigOrBust80  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen a real provider in or near the area??
    Plenty of info just read the positive and also negative escort threads.

  8. #16201
    Has anyone seen a real provider in or near the area??

  9. #16200

    Bummer

    Looks like the same necklace and partial tatt. I was just thinking about trying her when I was back in town too.

  10. #16199

    Visiting town for a few days looking for rec's

    Would like to see any Decent Latina's or Asian's. If anyone has any rec's please send me a DM.

  11. #16198

  12. #16197

    Be careful

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/166699135

    Per online records, she is still on vacation in sem county jail. ??

    Be careful.

    Grapp.

  13. #16196
    Quote Originally Posted by Vipermav  [View Original Post]
    Her Seminole County mugshot picture is way way way different from her postings, ouch! Bad Day for sure.

    VM.
    How do you see the mugshot? I go on the and it ask for name or dob.

  14. #16195

    Kylie East Colonial

    Hey gents.

    Messaged this provider a few days ago and she responded with reasonable rates however a little more explicit than I prefer via text. Decided not to meet. Anyone have experience with her?

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3221728

  15. #16194

    LEO is working hard over there.

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaBoi  [View Original Post]
    This one didn't mention a snitch in the report but also did the arrest at the incall location, and a different hotel at that. Both in Seminole county. You would think they don't want to go into uncontrolled incall situation but that's two arrests in two days at different incalls.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/166390928
    Not sure if there is an arrest quota or they trying to produce revenue. Seminole area is on a hot streak. I went to go see Vicky the aa girl that stays next to I4 and I passed 5 patrol units that had lights on and conducting stops just from the short distance of getting off of I-4 and immediately turning onto Douglas. And then after leaving her place passed 3 more units before I even reached I-4. And another one right on the on ramp.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape