Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 232 of 907 FirstFirst ... 132 182 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 282 332 732 ... LastLast
Results 3,466 to 3,480 of 13594
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10129

    Mole

    I'm looking to link with a girl from several years back, she stripped, escorted, did a little bit of everything. Early 20's, grey eyes, small mole right on the tip of her nose. Sorry can't remember her name. Can anyone help?

  2. #10128
    Quote Originally Posted by BusyVish;6839813[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/kentucky/louisville/167018732[/URL]

    Anything on her? Started posting recently.
    Fuck no. I saw her once a few years ago. And guess what it was the worst mistake I have ever made.

    For one I'm not into fat girls. But that wasn't that bad part the bad part is from that point forward she would call me constantly asking to hook up.

    Then one time she tried to blackmail me saying if I did give her money she would go to court and tell them she was pregnant by me.

    She thought I had a GF or wife at the time because I had a picture of my ex-wife and kids in my car one time I saw her.

    Anyway, I don't know why she stopped posting but if she is back I say stay far away in my experience.

  3. #10127

    Brooklyn

    She definitely has attitude! Tried to schedule an appt in advance. She said no advance scheduling, call an hour before you want appt. That's cool and I told her it was fine. Today I am blocked and "reported," whatever that means, for not getting back with her quickly enough for an appt! Lmfao! Hell, I thought I was the one with the $$.

    Quote Originally Posted by JDizzleSizzle  [View Original Post]
    Visited Brooklyn recently. Hair was sweaty and dirty when I held it during BBBJ. Took so long to get lube after BBBJ that I couldn't stay hard. Wouldn't let me do doggy claiming she has to see what's happening. Ummm there's a mirror for a headboard! Went back to BBBJ to get going again and the effort was so pathetic I just laid there in her mouth limp. She talked for 30 minutes then proceeded to waste the 15 minutes on the clock. I never even entered her.

    No offense to her fans, but I think some guys are just excited she's a young girl willing to do BBBJ. I'm not so old yet that that's enough to excite me. Cubanita a few doors down is a better experience honestly.

  4. #10126
    Ungrateful Motherfucker


    Posts: 636

    Rooked!

    Quote Originally Posted by OlMuffDiver  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps when BigBoyBlue69 wrote her name the 2nd time, as "Rooklyn," it was for a reason!
    I certainly felt rooked when I visited her.

  5. #10125
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/167018732

    Anything on her? Started posting recently.

  6. #10124

    Freudian slip

    Quote Originally Posted by JDizzleSizzle  [View Original Post]
    Visited Brooklyn recently. Hair was sweaty and dirty when I held it during BBBJ. Took so long to get lube after BBBJ that I couldn't stay hard. Wouldn't let me do doggy claiming she has to see what's happening. Ummm there's a mirror for a headboard! Went back to BBBJ to get going again and the effort was so pathetic I just laid there in her mouth limp. She talked for 30 minutes then proceeded to waste the 15 minutes on the clock. I never even entered her.

    No offense to her fans, but I think some guys are just excited she's a young girl willing to do BBBJ. I'm not so old yet that that's enough to excite me. Cubanita a few doors down is a better experience honestly.
    Perhaps when BigBoyBlue69 wrote her name the 2nd time, as "Rooklyn," it was for a reason!

  7. #10123

    Link for laurita

    Quote Originally Posted by UfoKentucky  [View Original Post]
    Link please?
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/167045641

  8. #10122

    Re: Laurita

    Quote Originally Posted by JDizzleSizzle  [View Original Post]
    On my phone, so forgive me for the possible typos and lack of a link. Visited Laurita for a qv, and I didn't even need that much time. She has darker skin that the pics, so that bbl looks just like Rose Monroe's ass. Many say that Latinas are a dead lay, but I haven't experienced that. She willingly let me face fuck her, but I'm not an asshole about it I didn't ram her. She had me lay on the edge of the bed with my legs on the ground and rgc tweaked me to where I almost immediately nutted. She has beautiful natural tits that looked great bouncing in Mish. Busted with doggie when she did the look back encouraging me to pound her. My only complaint is these Latinas with the bad bleach blonde look. It doesn't match their skin tone very often.

    I can't help but wonder if more of these Latinas in the Jefferson Mall area with no reviews are actually real. That area is a Cuban hot bed. We got to start TWFTT as a group and find out.
    Link please?

  9. #10121
    Quote Originally Posted by TnshyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info to share. Feel free to PM as well. Not from this area so looking for any senior feedback.

    https://tryst.link/escort/regina-serenity
    Haven't yet but wanting to. She is on SA site but 500 taking a shot in the dark on someone new I haven't jumped at it yet.

  10. #10120
    Quote Originally Posted by JDizzleSizzle  [View Original Post]
    Visited Brooklyn recently. Hair was sweaty and dirty when I held it during BBBJ. Took so long to get lube after BBBJ that I couldn't stay hard. Wouldn't let me do doggy claiming she has to see what's happening. Ummm there's a mirror for a headboard! Went back to BBBJ to get going again and the effort was so pathetic I just laid there in her mouth limp. She talked for 30 minutes then proceeded to waste the 15 minutes on the clock. I never even entered her.

    No offense to her fans, but I think some guys are just excited she's a young girl willing to do BBBJ. I'm not so old yet that that's enough to excite me. Cubanita a few doors down is a better experience honestly.
    Yeah, her attitude in general is just pretty bad. She's not nearly good looking enough to act like she does.

  11. #10119

    Brooklynn

    Quote Originally Posted by SWaffles  [View Original Post]
    Ad? She allow CIM?
    She did for me, and does for others. Was a little toothy for me though, and we had a disagreement after that, but the service was good and she very nice for my first visit.

  12. #10118
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueBoy69  [View Original Post]
    Saw. Rooklyn the other day. Pics are accurate. Nice body, natural breast. Looks to be living out of a cheap motel. Room was kinda messy but area was safe enough. Nothing sketchy. She's got good reviews for a reason. Was just there for a QV. Spent some time talking and getting to know each other. She was a little more chatty than I liked or preferred but we had some stuff in common. Got started with BBBJ and like other reports, she's great at it. I asked her to slow down so I wouldn't bust, she went back at it for another minute or two and then put the cover on. I asked her to get on top, had a little trouble getting it in she was so tight. She rode till I busted in the cover. Brought me a wash cloth and cleaned up, got dressed and a little chit chat and I was on my way with a smile on my face. I'd repeat. She looks like she could use some money, go visit her. Be kind and generous.
    Ad? She allow CIM?

  13. #10117

    Regina Jolene

    Anyone have any info to share. Feel free to PM as well. Not from this area so looking for any senior feedback.

    https://tryst.link/escort/regina-serenity

  14. #10116

    I'll add C and J

    Along with Kgirls you will also see Cgirls, Jgirls and even C-AMP, J-AMP or K-AMP. It is just a reference to the Asian ethnicity of the girl and / or shop.

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpMan2023  [View Original Post]
    My assumption for K was for Korean girl. I know Lily is Korean. She said she liked Korean food. She said she liked watching K-Drama on Netflix (yes it's real), there's K-pop music, etc etc.

  15. #10115
    Quote Originally Posted by Troller2008  [View Original Post]
    I seen the revue stopped in. I had the worst experience with her she. Is like a deflated ballon covered bbj had no feeling soggy dog STANK could not even finish pulled and left. Nasty!
    That's real bad. Not fun!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape