Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 281 of 976 FirstFirst ... 181 231 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 331 381 781 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,215 of 14628
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10428

    Redd

    Quote Originally Posted by JediKnight77  [View Original Post]
    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...yers/167073651

    What was the donation? Been considering a visit.
    I don't know what he actually donated, but I contacted her and she quoted me 125 qv, 175 hhr, 225, hr.

  2. #10427

    Siren / Selena

    She does good work. Decent body still. Great location with other providers nearby. 1 rose.

    https://callescort.org/239-245-4150

  3. #10426
    Quote Originally Posted by PeerMan  [View Original Post]
    I got in touch with Shannon, who went by Medusa last year, and she gave me the location. Once in the parking lot I texted her that I had arrived: no response. A few texts and 45 minutes later, still nothing so ileft. She texted some 2 hours later to apologize saying she was cleanin andhad the music on loud that's why she didn't see my texts. Hopefully ixll be able to see her this week. Nice location.

    Went to sunshine and saw Candy. As was mentioned before, indeed not much personality indeed. So-so massage, not much of a tease and on the flip wanted too much so went with L1..
    I said I hope that Cindy will be back. I meant Judy! She was my go to and favorite masseuse.

    P.

  4. #10425

    Redd

    Quote Originally Posted by BobKelso954  [View Original Post]
    I like Redd, she has a nice body, personality at a price that makes sense. She is not a masseur but will do whatever you need, has toys if you are into it and gives great BBBJ and always wet. Her location is OK in Cape Coral in downtown.
    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...yers/167073651

    What was the donation? Been considering a visit.

  5. #10424
    Quote Originally Posted by MN5504  [View Original Post]
    I think most of us have experienced her. She's gained a little weight since I last saw her, but still great BBBJ & awesome attitude & vibes.

    80 all in w a swallow. Great girl, great location.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/287284606404


    Thanks.
    I got in touch with Shannon, who went by Medusa last year, and she gave me the location. Once in the parking lot I texted her that I had arrived: no response. A few texts and 45 minutes later, still nothing so ileft. She texted some 2 hours later to apologize saying she was cleanin andhad the music on loud that's why she didn't see my texts. Hopefully ixll be able to see her this week. Nice location.

    Went to sunshine and saw Candy. As was mentioned before, indeed not much personality indeed. So-so massage, not much of a tease and on the flip wanted too much so went with L1.

    I think a waste of money. Hopefully Cindy will be back in 2 months.

    P.

  6. #10423

    Redd

    I like Redd, she has a nice body, personality at a price that makes sense. She is not a masseur but will do whatever you need, has toys if you are into it and gives great BBBJ and always wet. Her location is OK in Cape Coral in downtown.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/fortmyers/167016061

    Quote Originally Posted by PapiCrk  [View Original Post]
    I am off work and have nothing to do tomorrow and was wondering if anyone has a good contact for a provider or good massage girl. This is a last minute or I would have looked. Been looking thru ads and too many Cuban ones that I know arent the pics. Just need a good one that's is like their pics. Reasonable on price. Or a massage parlor to go to. I am in Naples, but can go to fort myers or leigh acres if I can get one. Thanks all.

  7. #10422

    Shannon

    I think most of us have experienced her. She's gained a little weight since I last saw her, but still great BBBJ & awesome attitude & vibes.

    80 all in w a swallow. Great girl, great location.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/287284606404

    FYI I lived in the area 2015-2021 then moved to Costa Rica. I have a lot of experiences with the local scene just doesn't match my post history.

    Sadly, I had about 6 UTR girls that bizzarly all got married in the last 3 years, one still had a video posted by a John on Porn Hub LOL.

    Anyway, please feel free to contact me or view me as a legacy & not a noon with 15-20 posts.

    Thanks.

  8. #10421

    Need help getting a provider / massage Tuesday

    I am off work and have nothing to do tomorrow and was wondering if anyone has a good contact for a provider or good massage girl. This is a last minute or I would have looked. Been looking thru ads and too many Cuban ones that I know arent the pics. Just need a good one that's is like their pics. Reasonable on price. Or a massage parlor to go to. I am in Naples, but can go to fort myers or leigh acres if I can get one. Thanks all.

  9. #10420

    No link

    "Think this is the one".

    Is followed by nothing, zip, zilch, zero and nada?

    Quote Originally Posted by Apple23  [View Original Post]
    Think this is the one.
    .

  10. #10419
    Quote Originally Posted by SwampThang7  [View Original Post]
    Left leg missing? What is GVM?
    Starts with Golf and ends with Motel. Fill in the blank.

  11. #10418

    Gvm?

    Quote Originally Posted by MN5504  [View Original Post]
    Found a milfy blonde on STG and arranged a meet at the GVM off Cleveland there.

    Get to the door all excited.

    She had one leg 🦵.

    This is not a joke. She had one leg.

    I couldn't do it. Thought about making a joke about it being half price since she's only spreading one, but didn't.

    How do you not put that in your ad online?
    Left leg missing? What is GVM?

  12. #10417

    Rare Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHunLow  [View Original Post]
    I see you are fairly new to posting here so just an FYI.

    When we post about a provider it is protocol to identify the provider by some means.

    Best case is a link to their ad.

    If not then the name they are using in ad. No last names.

    Or maybe a photo.

    Something so we know who you are actually reviewing or talk8 ng about.

    Other then that just keep posting and tell us about so of the good ones or even the bad ones to stay away from.

    And.

    When in doubt.

    Get the fuck out.

    LOW.
    Think this is the one.

  13. #10416

    Need link on this one

    Quote Originally Posted by MN5504  [View Original Post]
    Found a milfy blonde on STG and arranged a meet at the GVM off Cleveland there.

    Get to the door all excited.

    She had one leg 🦵.

    This is not a joke. She had one leg.

    I couldn't do it. Thought about making a joke about it being half price since she's only spreading one, but didn't.

    How do you not put that in your ad online?
    Is her name ileana or Peg LOL.

  14. #10415

    Fyi

    I see you are fairly new to posting here so just an FYI.

    When we post about a provider it is protocol to identify the provider by some means.

    Best case is a link to their ad.

    If not then the name they are using in ad. No last names.

    Or maybe a photo.

    Something so we know who you are actually reviewing or talk8 ng about.

    Other then that just keep posting and tell us about so of the good ones or even the bad ones to stay away from.

    And.

    When in doubt.

    Get the fuck out.

    LOW.

    Quote Originally Posted by MN5504  [View Original Post]
    Found a milfy blonde on STG and arranged a meet at the GVM off Cleveland there.

    Get to the door all excited.

    She had one leg 🦵.

    This is not a joke. She had one leg.

    I couldn't do it. Thought about making a joke about it being half price since she's only spreading one, but didn't.

    How do you not put that in your ad online?

  15. #10414
    Quote Originally Posted by CoralCape239  [View Original Post]
    Or screenshot? Not that I'm particularly interested but at least be nice to know who it is.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/417060503219

    Sorry about that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape