Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,551 to 8,565 of 44194
-
03-24-24 21:26 #35644XNinjaX007Guest
Green sign
Been lurking for years.
Originally Posted by OrangeGoku
[View Original Post]
Finally registered to post LOL.
Green sign IS open as of yesterday.
Emily was not there.
Kelli and michel were available.
New girls tomorrow- maybe elsa.
Happy hunting.
Ninja.
-
03-24-24 21:17 #35643XNinjaX007GuestLurking for decades. Finally took the leap and jumped through registration hoops.
Originally Posted by OcAmper
[View Original Post]
Green sign IS open.
Emily not therr.
Kelli and michel?? There today.
More tomorrow.
Ninja.
-
03-24-24 20:55 #35642Senior Member

Posts: 895Green Sign
There is a review out there, on rubmaps, indicating they opened yesterday. The business license has also been renewed, 2/1/24-1/31/25, so very likely it is open.
Originally Posted by OrangeGoku
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-24 20:18 #35641Senior Member

Posts: 491Flat fee
Not necessarily, I know at least 2 places which will not rush, charge you around 120-160 and may even allow 2 pops. And I am not Brad Pitt.
Originally Posted by BraveNuPengwin
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-24 19:17 #35640Senior Member

Posts: 1377Yes that's are Cindy.
Originally Posted by Caribe
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-24 17:24 #35639Regular Member

Posts: 3Bw sh
Oh I always tip. $35 for an hour massage is a steal ANYWHERE. You can pay $70 just for the massage elsewhere and be a schmuck by tipping just 20%, but BW you can tip 100% and be out the door for $70. It's awesome. Cheap bastards that don't tip ruin it for everyone else.
Originally Posted by Mel
[View Original Post]
But I guess I should rephrase. How to I get to see someone more my type if I don't know their name or who's there? I always catch a glimpse of someone I would have preferred while walking out, but don't know where they are keeping them when I get there. There is a also a strong language barrier and I seem to get the same 2 masseuses.
-
03-24-24 16:38 #35638Senior Member

Posts: 470Move along, nothing to see here.
Having lived in Orange for 15 years, I was surprised by them surviving as long as they did. Despite the sheer # of places up and down Tustin, most are legit (or perhaps a rub & tug), the city shuts down FS places pretty quickly. Not really tolerated within the city.
Originally Posted by OrangeGoku
[View Original Post]
But, hey, many things have changed, Anaheim used to have a ton of places, but those numbers seem to be dwindling.
At least in my experience.
-
03-24-24 15:33 #35637Senior Member

Posts: 196When will we have geeen
Been texting and calling green sign but they say they will open next week. Then when I txt a week later they tell me the same thing. Any other providers with same quality of girls and service? I'm tired of these old lady's.
-
03-24-24 09:59 #35636Senior Member

Posts: 706Cindy's Hair, Again
I'll have to pay more attention next time. The other day in the lobby it was over a shoulder and down to two or three inches above her breast bulge, but I didn't notice whether it was tied in the back.
Originally Posted by Caribe
[View Original Post]
I usually am paying attention to her friendly smile and attentive eyes, and I like to feel her hair, and get worked up over her breasts, not large I agree, but somehow sensuous anyway.
My SO and extended family members like to chuckle that I don't notice the most obvious things sometimes.
Lift Her Up.
-
03-24-24 02:39 #35635Senior Member

Posts: 648When Cindy ties her hair into a ponytail, which it usually is when she is ready to provide service, it falls about mid-back. Outside the massage room, she will let it flow free. It hangs down to her waist or just above.
Originally Posted by DatChase
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-24 01:17 #35634Senior Member

Posts: 390Burkes Will
Since we are on topic.
Anyone know what happened or what Mongolian monger caused a scene at BW? I went to see my usual cutie for a nice massage and saw a new "no pictures allowed sign"? Come on 1. Bad apple spoiling and blowing up the spot.
-
03-23-24 23:46 #35633Senior Member

Posts: 352Bw
Don't say anything other then telling Mamasan who much time you'd like. Keep your underwear on or maybe off if you think you might enjoy a little fun. It's not unusual to go without anything on in a legit place.
Originally Posted by Mpbmpb
[View Original Post]
If she starts roaming or teasing, say no thanks politely.
Regardless of the ending, leave a tip and don't be a schmuck.
-
03-23-24 16:54 #35632Senior Member

Posts: 29White swan
Regarding white swan do you guys ask for a specific person or just go with the flow. I want to know the best before I go in there this week.
-
03-23-24 15:11 #35631Senior Member

Posts: 390Swan blanco
Flat rate usually means flat service = speedy CBJ, no daty, no dfk, no 69, you fuck me mish, and are you done yet? Did you cum?
Originally Posted by BdsDavid
[View Original Post]
Get what you pay for unless girl finds you extremely attractive etc.
-
03-23-24 14:06 #35630Senior Member

Posts: 39White Swan
I was going to say, they currently have ads all the time on BP online for 140 flat.
Originally Posted by BigBoDonk
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





