Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,836 to 5,850 of 37324
-
03-26-24 10:31 #31489Senior Member

Posts: 767Toonami
Bruh 🤣 maybe I should change to DBZ weebo sh1 t 🤣
Originally Posted by SousideRecon
[View Original Post]
"I saw Bulma at Kamehouse 150 senzu beans for a nice training session, she played with the Dragon Balls, I Grew faster than Piccolo in the Tenkaishi Budokai, then sparred with Karin, ended with a good Final Flash on Karin"
-
03-26-24 09:45 #31488Senior Member

Posts: 122She real
Tayjay real bruh.
Originally Posted by Kriggs32
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-24 09:43 #31487Senior Member

Posts: 122Tayjay
Damn bruh tayjay quoted you 85? Chick got a 100 out of me.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-24 07:40 #31486Senior Member

Posts: 187Thanks for the update!
Originally Posted by Vishud
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-24 01:36 #31485Senior Member

Posts: 160Good Visit also.
I saw her twice last weekend her communication isn't the best. That has been reported before on the forums. When I did finally get in the room I had great time with her both sessions. I definitely repeat when I'm in the area.
Originally Posted by VangDr
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-24 00:10 #31484Senior Member

Posts: 327Stuck in 96
What do you expect from a guy who refers to SWs & Escorts as Nurses. Massage parlors as Pokecenter. The digglet (male sexual organ) as Pokemon. Its like we are going to the Arcade in the 90's (pokempn debut 1996) I can see the convo now.
Originally Posted by MongBong
[View Original Post]
Recon- how many poke coins did you win??
Noma- enough to get the nurse with the angel wings on the ave of C.
Recon- I am just saving up for that decoder ring. So I can understand WTF your saying.
I am still looking for the mythical monger comic book shop. I had a map. I got off a bazooka wrapper & a compass from some cracker jacks. Still no luck finding it. Just hang a left at 3rd st and go south for about an hour. Heard it was somewhere near Waverly. Like trying to get directions from Gandalf or Merlin. Just ask King Arthur. He can tell you all about trouble with White Knights.
I been away a minute & just died laughing catching up with everything. Don't get offended. I am just joking around. Some good info. No matter how it is written. Just the stuff I need to know. Seems like if mongering wasn't already bad enough in Va. It has only gotten worse.
-
03-25-24 12:45 #31483Senior Member

Posts: 371Sounds good I was eyeballing these myself. What verification did they want? Ballpark of area? I'd like to avoid going too far south.
Originally Posted by KjcExpress
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-24 12:17 #31482Senior Member

Posts: 337
Originally Posted by Aamco
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Diplomatic
[View Original Post]
What is up with that site man good thing I saved up my post and pics in regards to the Latina elsewhere.
Originally Posted by Kriggs32
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Cowboy1964
[View Original Post]
Lulu / Hoover posts ads and deletes them hours later. Lulu is in the massage section STG. https://sumosear.ch/phone/804-629-9338 https://archive.md/IeuyR https://archive.md/Ucrfj
Originally Posted by OdinsChild
[View Original Post]
This tayjay is back in the area again. https://archive.md/uYz4o https://sumosear.ch/phone/252-204-3480 https://sumosear.ch/phone/252-732-2390 https://archive.md/aq6i6 Still haven't figured out if real or not.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-24 10:00 #31481Senior Member

Posts: 767GFE for real?
Dayum! I might give that club a try if that's the case.
Originally Posted by KjcExpress
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-24 06:46 #31480Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 63They had a flood in their office building. They temporarily closed down for a month. They are back up and running and are currently hiring a bunch of girls for the Spring / Summer.
Originally Posted by ShoreDog
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-24 06:31 #31479Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 41SirensVA
I've been trying to reach Sirens in Richmond for a month. Can't get anyone to answer. They are the only service I will use. They've been in business 5 yrs. I hope they didn't get popped.
-
03-25-24 04:14 #31478Senior Member

Posts: 767Funny words
More like avoiding the admin. Even if you do nothing wrong, one word could get your whole post deleted, for example like saying Dannall Jei Turampa or J03 Bye-then.
Originally Posted by MongBong
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-24 23:36 #31477Senior Member

Posts: 146Translation
Lickiton, meowth, nippa, boota; is this legal cover or just an idiosyncratic way to communicate?
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-24 21:36 #31476Senior Member

Posts: 134LUNA Update
She has limited English competence. It's better to text.
Way different from pics. No or very small racks, big butts, thick thighs, clean, beautiful face, around 5 feet in height. No Kissing, No DATY.
She will say yes to everything, but not so cooperatively. Clockwatcher, which spoils the mood, She rushed me up to finish everything in 20 minutes, where I was there for 30.
I had a short CBJ and major three positions, and as I was rushed, it was difficult to finish up, but she made it through CBJ.
I would not recommend or Repeat.
She has a friend (who looks beautiful too, and the offer is 3 some.
Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-24 20:04 #31475Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 32TOFTT Anne
Saw Asian GFE Club's ad and tried Anne this weekend.
She greeted me with a beautiful and welcoming smile and held my hand, her photos are accurate and I knew this would be a great encounter. I will skip all the graphic details. On the menu were BBBJ which started in the shower (I liked her technique, just the right amount of suction), LFK / DFK, 69, DATY, BB, CIM, and multiple positions. I had an hour appointment with her but the time seemed to pass a little too quickly. She was very friendly. Great proportioned body and is very hot. I would peg her age in the mid-20's based on my experiences. Overall, nice experience.







Reply With Quote





