Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2127
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintPolycarp  [View Original Post]
    "10/10 experience" means a full PSE (BBFS, CIP, and Greek whatsoever) service! Or you have no fucking idea what you are talking about.
    What are you even doing down here in the Atlanta forum. I looked at your post history and it's all Boston / NE. And as of late it's political BS and not helpful.

    I left a detailed review, never claimed CIP or Greek, 10/10 just means I really enjoyed myself. It's not code for anything.

    You and ShinimatoJoe just seem to be throwing shade and not really providing helpful truths.

  2. #2126

    Yuhee

    Quote Originally Posted by AOneWhoWonders  [View Original Post]
    What do you mean by "personality problems" with Yuhee? I met her this week and it was a 10/10 experience for me. I plan on revisiting asap, that is unless there is some red flag that I somehow missed.
    "10/10 experience" means a full PSE (BBFS, CIP, and Greek whatsoever) service! Or you have no fucking idea what you are talking about.

  3. #2125
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthNutz  [View Original Post]
    I can only post replies not original posts so sorry for asking this way. I am wondering if people are confident things are ok with lkatl after recent changes to the website and now requiring a PW. I read some stuff on another board that made me nervous so I haven't even asked for the password yet. I was afraid they might be setting me up. But based on posts here it looks like people are still using the agency and things are ok? Thanks for feedback. It's been a few weeks for me now and I've got some time tomorrow if the consensus is that things are alright with them.

    D.
    I definitely don't think it's a setup. I would think they added the password so they can operate in a safer way for them and all of us too. I've used LK for while now, and since they added the password nothing has changed. They still have a good roster of girls that consistently deliver just now there's an extra step of precaution. I don't feel like there's any more risk now than there was before bc there's always a level of risk we take in this hobby. Everything seems to be ok from what I can tell and experienced. Good luck and stay safe.

  4. #2124

    Same

    Same here and everything works the same. Only issue is when providing feedback on the girls on the other site. This requires an active public ad so you may have to wait to get that posted. Here would be the best for real time feedback.

    Quote Originally Posted by AOneWhoWonders  [View Original Post]
    I've used the service since the changes (Dunwoody location). Everything happened the same way it did before the site went on lockdown.

  5. #2123
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthNutz  [View Original Post]
    I can only post replies not original posts so sorry for asking this way. I am wondering if people are confident things are ok with lkatl after recent changes to the website and now requiring a PW. I read some stuff on another board that made me nervous so I haven't even asked for the password yet. I was afraid they might be setting me up. But based on posts here it looks like people are still using the agency and things are ok? Thanks for feedback. It's been a few weeks for me now and I've got some time tomorrow if the consensus is that things are alright with them.

    D.
    I've used the service since the changes (Dunwoody location). Everything happened the same way it did before the site went on lockdown.

  6. #2122
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 443
    Straight trees have crooked roots, if you see her as a straight tree. Nevertheless, if you are in love with her curve-flaunting body, just enjoy. Good luck!

    Quote Originally Posted by AOneWhoWonders  [View Original Post]
    What do you mean by "personality problems" with Yuhee? I met her this week and it was a 10/10 experience for me. I plan on revisiting asap, that is unless there is some red flag that I somehow missed.

  7. #2121

    Opinion on lkatl

    Quote Originally Posted by DonKanonji123  [View Original Post]
    I tried to check out LKATL for the first time today but it says there's a password protecting the website.
    I can only post replies not original posts so sorry for asking this way. I am wondering if people are confident things are ok with lkatl after recent changes to the website and now requiring a PW. I read some stuff on another board that made me nervous so I haven't even asked for the password yet. I was afraid they might be setting me up. But based on posts here it looks like people are still using the agency and things are ok? Thanks for feedback. It's been a few weeks for me now and I've got some time tomorrow if the consensus is that things are alright with them.

    D.

  8. #2120
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinamotoJason  [View Original Post]
    #1 Topnotch Korean GFE Aria, Aria: Flawlessly young & pretty, 100% natural, and classy South Korean girl group type beauty! FYI, she looks very similar to Oh My Girl's YooA. She's a rare gem, please treat her like your precious young girlfriend. Highly, highly recommended! Extremely tight & responsive! Young young. Face-10/ Body-9/ Service-9/ Personality-9.

    #2 Classy Sienna: Beautiful top class K-GFE model, one of the DMV mongers' ATFs. FYI, she always uses her real photos, needless to say how sexable she is! I love her kind personality. Highly recommended. Young. 9/9/9/9.

    #3 Voluptuous Yuhee: Yes, she's voluptuous, her breasts are very tasty. Unfortunately she indicated some signs of personality problems, but she is sexable. Pre-MILF. Real / photoshopped pictures. 8/9/8/6.

    #4 Classy Jenny: Very feminine & attractive Korean woman, she knows how to fulfill men's secret sexual desires. FYI, she may / may not provide a dinner date. Pre-MILF. Real pictures. 7/8/9/9.

    #5 Baby Hani: Petite & cute young GND type Korean model. She's quiet, kind, and friendly! Highly recommended. Young. 8/8/8/10.
    What do you mean by "personality problems" with Yuhee? I met her this week and it was a 10/10 experience for me. I plan on revisiting asap, that is unless there is some red flag that I somehow missed.

  9. #2119

    OMG Peachtree Corners

    The OMG website indicates they are opening a second location in Peachtree Corners this week. Anyone have experience with the first girl listed, Sienna? Could CherryDD make her upcoming appearance there? Glad to see they're in the north burbs again.

  10. #2118

    Website password?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ibmesys  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had the opportunity to visit with Site at the Duluth location? I have an appointment tomorrow so I don't mind TOFTT to find out but if someone has seen her and could give a quick report, that would be awesome. Thanks!
    I tried to check out LKATL for the first time today but it says there's a password protecting the website.

  11. #2117
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 443

    Top Five in ATL

    #1 Topnotch Korean GFE Aria, Aria: Flawlessly young & pretty, 100% natural, and classy South Korean girl group type beauty! FYI, she looks very similar to Oh My Girl's YooA. She's a rare gem, please treat her like your precious young girlfriend. Highly, highly recommended! Extremely tight & responsive! Young young. Face-10/ Body-9/ Service-9/ Personality-9.

    #2 Classy Sienna: Beautiful top class K-GFE model, one of the DMV mongers' ATFs. FYI, she always uses her real photos, needless to say how sexable she is! I love her kind personality. Highly recommended. Young. 9/9/9/9.

    #3 Voluptuous Yuhee: Yes, she's voluptuous, her breasts are very tasty. Unfortunately she indicated some signs of personality problems, but she is sexable. Pre-MILF. Real / photoshopped pictures. 8/9/8/6.

    #4 Classy Jenny: Very feminine & attractive Korean woman, she knows how to fulfill men's secret sexual desires. FYI, she may / may not provide a dinner date. Pre-MILF. Real pictures. 7/8/9/9.

    #5 Baby Hani: Petite & cute young GND type Korean model. She's quiet, kind, and friendly! Highly recommended. Young. 8/8/8/10.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2360.jpg‎   IMG_2361.jpg‎  

  12. #2116

    Dami

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGuyWith  [View Original Post]
    Totally agreed. I meant to write a review but been busy. Her body does not look great compared to other talents I've met. If the service sucks, at least the look can turn you on. Service isn't bad, she was really trying but just not my cup of tea. Does have sensational licking, but others can provide you that too. Too rough on the John which I don't like. Just not what I were looking for.
    I also have to agree with both you guys. I saw her at the MOG. She looked nothing like her pictures. Does not speak English well, so communicating was a little challenging. She is very cute but thicker than I expected. She was very sweet and worked hard on pleasing me. Due to many other options, I won't repeat. I'm looking forward to seeing Yuhee again. Wow! Top 5 in my book.

  13. #2115
    Quote Originally Posted by Astuporr  [View Original Post]
    After making several visits, I have never repeated w / the same girl. Too much variety I guess. But recently I had an experience with great chemistry and was tempted to go back while she is still in town. What is your experience? Does a repeat visit allow for a more relaxed atmosphere and potentially an even better time? Or is it disappointing if it doesn't match the thrill of the first time. How soon is too soon to return for more?
    Make sure you repeat on your UTFs. The only time I repeat was just some girl I had before. Was just trying to find a reliable source to relieve. It was sorta mediocre, even worse than the first time. I wish I could've waited. I've never repeat on my UTFs, so I'm not sure.

  14. #2114

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Aakaps  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if we saw different Dami. When I saw her she was just lfk, not dfk. She has a good body but nipples leave you dissatisfied. She speaks little english and was hesitant in many things including 69. Seemed she is out of practice as she was panting so much after we were done. I would pass.
    Totally agreed. I meant to write a review but been busy. Her body does not look great compared to other talents I've met. If the service sucks, at least the look can turn you on. Service isn't bad, she was really trying but just not my cup of tea. Does have sensational licking, but others can provide you that too. Too rough on the John which I don't like. Just not what I were looking for.

  15. #2113

    Repeats

    After making several visits, I have never repeated w / the same girl. Too much variety I guess. But recently I had an experience with great chemistry and was tempted to go back while she is still in town. What is your experience? Does a repeat visit allow for a more relaxed atmosphere and potentially an even better time? Or is it disappointing if it doesn't match the thrill of the first time. How soon is too soon to return for more?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape