Thread: Humaniplexx
+
Add Report
Results 871 to 885 of 9528
-
03-25-24 23:18 #8658Senior Member

Posts: 130My experience with her was weird. She's hot and the service was good while it lasted. But she wanted to chat to "get to know me" and the way she was going about it made me feel put on the spot. Just really awkward. The fact that the get to know you lasted so long meant that by the time I finished the time was almost up.
Originally Posted by ModernHouseFan
[View Original Post]
She said that there was an std scare with another girl that stopped working there, which probably explains her lean toward safety.
CFS doesn't bother me, I can get off with a jacket so whatever, but overall idk. I might repeat just because the valley is kind of a dead zone now, and she is hot + gave good service while it lasted. But not 100% sure. The way she forced conversation when we both know why im there was a little off putting, and deviated from my other encounters.
-
03-25-24 23:09 #8657Senior Member

Posts: 390Lilly4 u
Same, I didn't even ask about it. She told me something like LA guys are werid that we don't like condoms LOL. And said she didn't provide BBFS. Too bad because she is hot. So, one and done for me. Service I'd would give it 7/10.
Originally Posted by ModernHouseFan
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-24 20:22 #8656Senior Member

Posts: 194Yep. That's why I've pretty much sworn off seeing any of the QOD girls. Most young chicks are very ageist and very judgmental in my experience. Sounds like QOD girls are no exception.
Originally Posted by ModernHouseFan
[View Original Post]
The only girl who allowed me be BFFS was Allie from Megan's models and she's long gone. I may not be the most fit or the most attractive, but God damn. That's some judgemental shit.
Even the girls at my workplace, I often hear them saying "older men are so gross and creepy. " Fuck that shit.
-
03-25-24 18:57 #8655Senior Member

Posts: 489I going to keep swinging
Thanks for all the feedback on CC. I was going to go for it but. QOD never got back to me. Then I was hitting it up with slimegoodie92.
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/slimgoodie92
Who got a very positive review on here. But a regular is taking up her time today, So I am now trying to meet Auroalovesyou.
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/AuroraLovesYou
I will let you know what I discover but if anyone has feedback I welcome it.
L.
-
03-25-24 17:41 #8654Senior Member

Posts: 250Standard QOD girl. Better than some of the recents. Easy BBFSCIP, but others have said otherwise so YMMV I guess.
Originally Posted by LargeEss
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-24 16:41 #8653Senior Member

Posts: 556She is one of QOD girls! I text QOD and they send me her link as available in the valley. I didn't see any reviews so I passed.
Originally Posted by LargeEss
[View Original Post]
If anyone can vouch for her that would be great!
-
03-25-24 16:36 #8652Senior Member

Posts: 98Their acc looks weird
Their acc looks weird and they have 0 ratings. I'd be cautious with them. Is there something wrong with c-orgs BTW?
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-24 14:54 #8651Senior Member

Posts: 489Anyone see CeCeOKC?
Looks cute.
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/CeCeOKC
-
03-25-24 11:04 #8650Banned Member

Posts: 63Megs models and spicedolls accounts are run by the same guy. It's not the first time he's had the same girl with different names moving between both accounts.
Originally Posted by AampxChaos
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-24 22:51 #8649Senior Member

Posts: 7266China ORG
Monica2002 (hx).
China org buyer Beware!
-
03-24-24 00:18 #8648Senior Member

Posts: 27Extras
How / when do you all ask for extras?
Originally Posted by CreamFire
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-24 20:52 #8647Senior Member

Posts: 35Had the same experience myself. Definitely a cute nice Suicide / alt girl spinner. It's definitely a YMMV but 8/10 I too have gotten the QOD special and had what I feel was great respect / rapport with the QOD clan. She def must have a type based on the claims that other members easily got bbbfs but I knew it was not a good sign when she started right off the bat with "soo yeh like no bbbfs and no exceptions! ***** I didn't even motion to you anything remotely about it and on top of that I was completely respectful and you hadn't even started on my BJ! That tells me she's been giving that up already and like CF stated, definitely showing signs of being jaded.
Originally Posted by CreamFire
[View Original Post]
Raven hands down was the best for that Suicide / Alt girl from the QOD stable but glad I still saw Lilly to try her out regardless.
-
03-23-24 20:16 #8646Senior Member

Posts: 423Might be Jaded
Just saw her this week. Think she got a bit jaded already with special inquires from everyone. YMMV but this the first one that did not offer the special in qod. I miss wynter and raven. Back to my usual kgirls again.
Originally Posted by BiffBallly
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-24 14:42 #8645Senior Member

Posts: 1027Okay so I'll pass on her sounds horrible thanks brother.
Originally Posted by AampxChaos
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-24 07:45 #8644Regular Member

Posts: 22Natsuki
Looks like a rebrand from Meganmodels. Mimi.
Originally Posted by AsianAssEater
[View Original Post]
Notes says Clock watcher. No BB even with papers / extra. She'll tell you "gentle" and hold your head back on DATY. No piston action, she'll want you to go slow or just grind.









Reply With Quote





