Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 340 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 390 440 840 ... LastLast
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 18418
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #13333
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    So I visited an SB three times in late 2023 - say once in Oct, Nov and Dec. For $400 each visit. I texted her tonight to see if she wanted to meet later this week. She says sure, but that'll be $800! After texting a little with her back and forth, she said she needs at least 1 visit per month to maintain the relationship. Am I the asshole for allowing a 3-month lapse in visits? I kinda understand her position, but reality sometimes intervenes in scheduling SB visits.

    I have another SB that I saw a few weeks ago after a 3-month lapse and she didn't bat an eye letting me unload in her.

    Any thoughts?
    You got the escort rate instead of the SB rate because you treated her like an escort.

  2. #13332

    Question for those more experienced. RE Time between visits

    So I visited an SB three times in late 2023 - say once in Oct, Nov and Dec. For $400 each visit. I texted her tonight to see if she wanted to meet later this week. She says sure, but that'll be $800! After texting a little with her back and forth, she said she needs at least 1 visit per month to maintain the relationship. Am I the asshole for allowing a 3-month lapse in visits? I kinda understand her position, but reality sometimes intervenes in scheduling SB visits.

    I have another SB that I saw a few weeks ago after a 3-month lapse and she didn't bat an eye letting me unload in her.

    Any thoughts?

  3. #13331
    Quote Originally Posted by BDM1227  [View Original Post]
    Scammer hit me this week. Sends me aa text with all sorts of info threatening to out me. Told them to fuck off and eat my ass.

    Face check using my SA pics my linkedin came up came up using that.
    BTW, there is discussion on here periodically, in the OPSEC threads, and the sugar threads, concerning threats. This is the best defense:

    While cheating on my spouse maybe isn't the nicest thing, so far as IK it isn't criminal. However, extortion definitely is, and it is a Federal crime. You have provided in your messages to me all of the evidence the FBI would need to put you into Federal prison. So, if you persist in carrying out your threats, I'll have no alternative than to go to law enforcement, and you can be certain they have the resources to track you down, in person.

  4. #13330
    Quote Originally Posted by BDM1227  [View Original Post]
    Scammer hit me this week. Sends me aa text with all sorts of info threatening to out me. Told them to fuck off and eat my ass.

    Face check using my SA pics my linkedin came up came up using that.
    Makes my blood run cold when I do a search on my real pics and a site has hits. It is really good that the sites permit you to exclude your results from a search, but of course this is something that you must maintain diligence about. Read the companion thread here on OPSEC. There was extensive discussion concerning facial rec there earlier.

    BTW, the person threatening you was most likely not a real sugarbaby, right? A guy w / w conniving mind like ours more likely.

    There are ways to fight facial rec by modifying the real photos of you that are out there. It can prevent the software from forming the data needed to include you in their database. But everything that is really you out there needs to be pre-treated. Something to think about.

  5. #13329
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Start chatting with this one, her name is Scarlett. Tells me she's in town (Fairfax) visiting for two weeks because her sister just had twins. We text and she sends me some ssssssmoking hot nudes. So I ask what's her ppm, that's when she mentions she's a pornstar, her screen name is Scarlett Alexis and she charges a deposit upfront fml. Says she can either host at the Airbnb she's renting or come to you. Once she mentioned the deposit I stopped with the conversation so idk what her actual ppm is but she's hot if you're willing to pay the deposit upfront.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-0424c215a7f4
    She just happens to be my favorite performer at the moment. Going to try and lock this down. However, scam detection will be on high alert as any scammer can lift a popular porn stars pics.

  6. #13328
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder04  [View Original Post]
    Privates not flattering? What does this mean?
    Yep, I get you, I thought he meant her private parts.

  7. #13327
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Start chatting with this one, her name is Scarlett. Tells me she's in town (Fairfax) visiting for two weeks because her sister just had twins. We text and she sends me some ssssssmoking hot nudes. So I ask what's her ppm, that's when she mentions she's a pornstar, her screen name is Scarlett Alexis and she charges a deposit upfront fml. Says she can either host at the Airbnb she's renting or come to you. Once she mentioned the deposit I stopped with the conversation so idk what her actual ppm is but she's hot if you're willing to pay the deposit upfront.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-0424c215a7f4
    Just searched on her name. Yep, she's a legitimate porn star.

  8. #13326
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I have a photo of me (a real one) that is still sanitized, w / dots on the face. It was to avoid facial rec. I have used it as the basis for search on facecheck before. At some times, I have gotten hits, and I have asked them to remove the hits. So I did supply them w / a 'real' pic of me, but as I said, sanitized. They claim that they delete the pic supplied and don't keep any records. I guess I am inclined to give them the benefit of the doubt.

    That is a photo I will send to POTs once I have spoken to them by phone and I think meeting them is possible. Before that, the photos I have on the seeking site are of someone who sorta looks like me, but they are also cut off as if they are me, to give the impression I am trying to stay under the radar (and also avoid them getting mad that I gave them fake pix).
    Scammer hit me this week. Sends me aa text with all sorts of info threatening to out me. Told them to fuck off and eat my ass.

    Face check using my SA pics my linkedin came up came up using that.

  9. #13325
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder04  [View Original Post]
    Privates not flattering? What does this mean?
    Private photos. Not good.

  10. #13324
    Quote Originally Posted by Emesdee  [View Original Post]
    Wants money just to meet (apparently a SD from the site told her she shouldn't be meeting men on the site for free). That, plus the fact that her privates aren't exactly flattering, put an end to my pursuit early.
    Privates not flattering? What does this mean?

  11. #13323

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Emesdee  [View Original Post]
    Wants money just to meet (apparently a SD from the site told her she shouldn't be meeting men on the site for free). That, plus the fact that her privates aren't exactly flattering, put an end to my pursuit early.
    Had an initial phone conversation. Heard the entire crazy life story and about several of her SD's. She was persistent about the fee for meeting, which I declined repeatedly. Never saw private photos, but it sounds like I'm not missing much.

  12. #13322

    ThatStunnaGurl

    Start chatting with this one, her name is Scarlett. Tells me she's in town (Fairfax) visiting for two weeks because her sister just had twins. We text and she sends me some ssssssmoking hot nudes. So I ask what's her ppm, that's when she mentions she's a pornstar, her screen name is Scarlett Alexis and she charges a deposit upfront fml. Says she can either host at the Airbnb she's renting or come to you. Once she mentioned the deposit I stopped with the conversation so idk what her actual ppm is but she's hot if you're willing to pay the deposit upfront.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-0424c215a7f4

  13. #13321

    Roxi

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...c-54a09d66369d

    Conversation became business-like after initial few messages. Seems like she got jaded from the site pretty quick in the couple months she's been on. Asked for $1,000 PPM and I said good luck.

  14. #13320
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    She's been on for 2 years and maybe had a previous profile. Searched, but no reports. Spoke to her a couple of weeks ago and got the high volume vibes. Any intel?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-229c12894ac0
    Wants money just to meet (apparently a SD from the site told her she shouldn't be meeting men on the site for free). That, plus the fact that her privates aren't exactly flattering, put an end to my pursuit early.

  15. #13319
    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    She is a waste of time and effort. Gives different responses to diff people at diff times. The last one I got was quote "It starts with an initial meeting where you are not allowed to touch me. That chance to woo me costs $300."
    Look at her pics she's fat and old. She needs to pay me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape