Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 340 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 390 440 840 ... LastLast
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 18409
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #13324
    Quote Originally Posted by Emesdee  [View Original Post]
    Wants money just to meet (apparently a SD from the site told her she shouldn't be meeting men on the site for free). That, plus the fact that her privates aren't exactly flattering, put an end to my pursuit early.
    Privates not flattering? What does this mean?

  2. #13323

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Emesdee  [View Original Post]
    Wants money just to meet (apparently a SD from the site told her she shouldn't be meeting men on the site for free). That, plus the fact that her privates aren't exactly flattering, put an end to my pursuit early.
    Had an initial phone conversation. Heard the entire crazy life story and about several of her SD's. She was persistent about the fee for meeting, which I declined repeatedly. Never saw private photos, but it sounds like I'm not missing much.

  3. #13322

    ThatStunnaGurl

    Start chatting with this one, her name is Scarlett. Tells me she's in town (Fairfax) visiting for two weeks because her sister just had twins. We text and she sends me some ssssssmoking hot nudes. So I ask what's her ppm, that's when she mentions she's a pornstar, her screen name is Scarlett Alexis and she charges a deposit upfront fml. Says she can either host at the Airbnb she's renting or come to you. Once she mentioned the deposit I stopped with the conversation so idk what her actual ppm is but she's hot if you're willing to pay the deposit upfront.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-0424c215a7f4

  4. #13321

    Roxi

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...c-54a09d66369d

    Conversation became business-like after initial few messages. Seems like she got jaded from the site pretty quick in the couple months she's been on. Asked for $1,000 PPM and I said good luck.

  5. #13320
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    She's been on for 2 years and maybe had a previous profile. Searched, but no reports. Spoke to her a couple of weeks ago and got the high volume vibes. Any intel?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-229c12894ac0
    Wants money just to meet (apparently a SD from the site told her she shouldn't be meeting men on the site for free). That, plus the fact that her privates aren't exactly flattering, put an end to my pursuit early.

  6. #13319
    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    She is a waste of time and effort. Gives different responses to diff people at diff times. The last one I got was quote "It starts with an initial meeting where you are not allowed to touch me. That chance to woo me costs $300."
    Look at her pics she's fat and old. She needs to pay me.

  7. #13318

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    She's been on for 2 years and maybe had a previous profile. Searched, but no reports. Spoke to her a couple of weeks ago and got the high volume vibes. Any intel?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-229c12894ac0
    She is a waste of time and effort. Gives different responses to diff people at diff times. The last one I got was quote "It starts with an initial meeting where you are not allowed to touch me. That chance to woo me costs $300."

  8. #13317
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    She's been on for 2 years and maybe had a previous profile. Searched, but no reports. Spoke to her a couple of weeks ago and got the high volume vibes. Any intel?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-229c12894ac0
    She's certainly open about her life right? "I'm broke and lonely" after pissing away her life savings attempting to be a day trader. LOL Jeez!

    In any case, I do recognize the pic of her holding the camera, but I don't remember seeing any specific reports on her.

  9. #13316
    Senior Member


    Posts: 170
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I have a photo of me (a real one) that is still sanitized, w / dots on the face. It was to avoid facial rec. I have used it as the basis for search on facecheck before. At some times, I have gotten hits, and I have asked them to remove the hits. So I did supply them w / a 'real' pic of me, but as I said, sanitized. They claim that they delete the pic supplied and don't keep any records. I guess I am inclined to give them the benefit of the doubt.

    That is a photo I will send to POTs once I have spoken to them by phone and I think meeting them is possible. Before that, the photos I have on the seeking site are of someone who sorta looks like me, but they are also cut off as if they are me, to give the impression I am trying to stay under the radar (and also avoid them getting mad that I gave them fake pix).
    Thanks to everyone for the feedback. I did do the opt out on pimyes, not as a member, and didn't have to upload a picture. I recall just clicking on the hit that came up (linkedin) and they removed it from the search. Oddly, Facecheck didn't hit on that same picture buyt pimeyes did.

    I'll share a picture in the seeking chats if I trust the girl. But still one of those ridiculous mirror selfies hiding my face a bit (I'm too old for this shit, LOL). I fully believe sharing a real picture pays off with legit SBs, but it only takes one bad actor to level a world of regret on you.

    Got to get some type of check going. While it is so painfully obvious to spot the 12 hour old hot chick profiles, the comfort gained by facecheck (when it was free) is sorely missed.

  10. #13315

    Summer

    She's been on for 2 years and maybe had a previous profile. Searched, but no reports. Spoke to her a couple of weeks ago and got the high volume vibes. Any intel?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-229c12894ac0

  11. #13314
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    I think at least part of the rationale behind uploading your own photo is that it gives you an opportunity to opt out of their search function, which could be helpful. At that point, I suppose it's a question of how much do you trust them to be not-scumbags?
    I have a photo of me (a real one) that is still sanitized, w / dots on the face. It was to avoid facial rec. I have used it as the basis for search on facecheck before. At some times, I have gotten hits, and I have asked them to remove the hits. So I did supply them w / a 'real' pic of me, but as I said, sanitized. They claim that they delete the pic supplied and don't keep any records. I guess I am inclined to give them the benefit of the doubt.

    That is a photo I will send to POTs once I have spoken to them by phone and I think meeting them is possible. Before that, the photos I have on the seeking site are of someone who sorta looks like me, but they are also cut off as if they are me, to give the impression I am trying to stay under the radar (and also avoid them getting mad that I gave them fake pix).

  12. #13313
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586
    Quote Originally Posted by SRH59  [View Original Post]
    Does pimeyes make you upload a picture of yourself to get a membership? I got a prompt for that. I also tried to use an amex gift card to pay but it rejected it. I'm wondering if you can cancel at a later point without having them keep charging.
    I think at least part of the rationale behind uploading your own photo is that it gives you an opportunity to opt out of their search function, which could be helpful. At that point, I suppose it's a question of how much do you trust them to be not-scumbags?

  13. #13312
    Quote Originally Posted by SRH59  [View Original Post]
    Does pimeyes make you upload a picture of yourself to get a membership? I got a prompt for that. I also tried to use an amex gift card to pay but it rejected it. I'm wondering if you can cancel at a later point without having them keep charging.
    No, I never had to upload a pic. And you can cancel anytime before the next month rebill.

  14. #13311
    Senior Member


    Posts: 170

    Pimeyes

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    I have been using pimeyes for even the normal dating app girls. I find it works really well, and for $29 a month it's saved me from wasting my time on more than one occasion.
    Does pimeyes make you upload a picture of yourself to get a membership? I got a prompt for that. I also tried to use an amex gift card to pay but it rejected it. I'm wondering if you can cancel at a later point without having them keep charging.

  15. #13310

    Understood

    Quote Originally Posted by Tophat31  [View Original Post]
    I suspect she is an escort. Never has a sugar baby set a time limit (90 min in your case). Usually it's just a date and goes on until it naturally ends. I always say I want to be intimate two times per meet so however long that takes, usually a few hours. Time limits should be a huge flag.
    I set the time limit. During the conversation I mention an hour and half is all I would require.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape