Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 871 to 885 of 5075
-
03-27-24 14:22 #4205Senior Member

Posts: 1954Great, but do you have something that doesn't have the same ending?
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-24 13:18 #4204Senior Member

Posts: 422This is exactly how I imagine it. Hot! I'd pay more for one that also glared at me as soon as I entered, and insulted my manhood by reciting a poem in the style of Dr. Seuss. Would pay big bucks for that.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-24 23:59 #4203Senior Member

Posts: 7266I still see providers who only like boom boom with condom but they are full GFE.
Originally Posted by JonathonJammer
[View Original Post]
I enjoy BBFS but I have several regs who are condom only I still see.
Chicks who are full cfs I just can't get into the sesh.
-
03-26-24 23:17 #4202Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Short reviews
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/ayurek
Originally Posted by OrangeGoku
[View Original Post]
I met her at my hotel in gardena. She came in and was pretty firm about the rules. She was wearing jeans and a tube top but I was not allowed to take any of her clothes off. We sat on the edge of the bed and I put my arm around her and we talked about just so many things I cannot remember. I do remember that she put her hand around me and then I started to try and grind against her and she said that the session was over.
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/xoxoday
We met at her incall in la mirada. She had a couch with nice cushions and some very nice fake orchids on the coffee table. She had some books on the coffee table, I think it was a novel by soren kierkegaard and also a book on general relativity. She was wearing kind of loose fitting work out clothese. We hugged and she had me do some breath work. I asked if she could do some cock work on me and she said that the session was over.
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/BunchOHugs
She had me come over to her house in pacifc palisades. She had just moved in and she had a sort of large sectional in the foyer. She had books on the floor about tantra and also lots of italian cookbooks. We cuddled for quite a while and I asked her what italian restaurants she liked. I forget what she said, I told her my favorites were olive garden and numero uno. We also talked about how the NBA seems to get lebron into the playoffs every year. At around 45 minutes in I asked her if her breasts could come out. She said the session was over.
-
03-25-24 20:18 #4201Senior Member

Posts: 742Yeah but
She is a good time even if not GFE. She takes a good pounding. She let me kiss up her body always YMMV. And she let me have fun with her body. Would I prefer to shove it in her bare of course but there are some providers like her that do it for me with CFS. I wish I could find them like you Hapa.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-24 16:01 #4200Senior Member

Posts: 196Cuddle reviews in La
Can anyone write a couple reviews of some god cuddles. There aren't many posts about cuddles in LA, others cities have tones of detailed reviews but for some reason LA is lacking. And I'm sure there are a lot of fun times to be had. I've got an appointment with a provider tommorow so I'll let you guys know how it's goes.
-
03-25-24 06:18 #4199Senior Member

Posts: 2017What's the damage?
Originally Posted by JonathonJammer
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-24 01:17 #4198Senior Member

Posts: 7266She doesn't allow GFE so only small % she will appeal to.
Originally Posted by JonathonJammer
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-24 19:13 #4197Senior Member

Posts: 742Another good one
Saw this girl the other day. She always posting in bellflower or Artesia! Idk if she's been talked about here before but I never saw it. Had a great time with. Fucked really good. Nice deepthroat action. He body is nice and tight and just a great shape for a petite girl like her. Let me pound town in several positions too. It's all covered for those that might want more but I promise you won't be disappointed. Treat her good she's one of the good ones.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...each/166993691
-
03-23-24 12:46 #4196Senior Member

Posts: 332I understand
I'll be seeing more onlyfans girls to meter her out. I'm calling it quits on non porn actors and will only go to verified Asian providers. Probably going o test out C Orgs and keep like 1 K Booker.
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
I'm a young guy. I want young women. I grew up in an environment where kids wo lusted after older women publicly were put into special ed or sent to reeducation programs. Can she do better menu wise yes. Is she my best experience no. However, I've had so many bad experiences with streetwalkers, Korean Bookers and Bizarre Massage Mamasans I've made a list:
OnlyFans Girls under 30.
Trusted Asian Match makers (they make an effort to find girls I like).
Porn Actors.
Pickup Art.
VR porn and the Blowjob Machine.
-
03-23-24 01:43 #4195Senior Member

Posts: 746Hmm. Well.
For one, what I said was not inaccurate. You and I just had a different experience and a different perception. I actually like thick girls, especially thick Latinas, but in my book, Ari is fat. She has a big old soft belly that visibly hangs below her waist. Her attitude was cold and aloof. Every time I requested something beyond vanilla missionary (even touching her nipples), she acted put out, heaved a big sigh and demanded more money. She even kept covering her tits with her hands while I was fucking her and I had to repeatedly ask her to show them to me. For me, there was nothing memorable about the CBJ. I was there for ten minutes, and I quickied a rude, unattractive and bitchy girl in missionary for 150. When I left, I was pissed for wasting my money. For 150, I can get legit GFE from a hot ass Colombian like Mia--DFK, BBBJ with deepthroat, and COF. Ari cannot complete with that, even if she is younger. I also have a rotation of a few hot Koreans and one J-girl in their 30's who give me solid GFE at a good price. Ari can't compete with them either. I don't really care about age. I will fuck a hot Colombian or Korean chick in her 40's with good service any day over a young chick with a bad attitude and GPS.
Originally Posted by SukijoSeiwaka
[View Original Post]
As for comparisons to massage parlors and street walkers, I do not patronize either type of provider. So maybe Ari is better than them? I wouldn't know.
Anyway, I am glad you had a good experience with Ari. I hope your next one is even better. For my part, however, I will not repeat, and I cannot recommend her to others.
-
03-22-24 19:10 #4194Senior Member

Posts: 332Not accurate
Some stomach fat? Yes.
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
Face: About a 5. Looks like pics but uses filters.
Performance: great blowjob, friendly and didn't clock watch.
My concerns: more positions and free titfuck.
Lets compare. For $160 at a Korean Massage Parlor:
Provider=MILF-granny, doesn't honor appointments, bizarre behavior.
Chinese Parlor.
Provider=youngs to MILF. Doesn't honor bookings time. Will make you wait in line. Providers will be jealous if you like a younger woman.
Latina Massage Parlors.
Provider=Young-MILF. Very large butts. May try to bait and switch you unless you're firm on who you want to see.
Streetwalkers= Ghetto, drama, bizarre behaviors and often stink. Also overpriced.
So, from my 5 years of collecting data. She is by far the better option. Young, Big Boned, Deepthroats without any gag (she began fucking her face with my dick. I didn't even have to tell her to do that) and has a social media presence I can use to get ideas on what restaurants or Latin artists to watch. That's a way better deal than making an appointment, then being told you have to wait inline while she jerks off random nobodies.
-
03-22-24 17:37 #4193Senior Member

Posts: 746Ari.
I saw Ari. I think I left a report. Girl is wack. Fat, ugly, nothing like the pics, bad attitude. She wanted extra money to fuck or suck her giant tits. I thought to myself, why the fuck am I even here?
Originally Posted by SukijoSeiwaka
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-24 13:10 #4192Senior Member

Posts: 332Porn Actresses Vs Eastern Porn Actresses
Had a session with an onlyfans Latina named Princess Ari. Tits are huge. I'm thru with trying to book listcrawler chicks unless their porn actors or influencers.
Body: 4/5.
Face: 5/10.
Service: 7/10 (only 1 position in QV) +1 (not a clock watcher).
*Plan to rebook her for an hour or more. Depends on th positions and pops I get.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eles/166709063
For the next period, I'll be comparing if Western porn actors are better than Eastern. So far, I've slept with a few Asian porn actors on the low as well as a few major studio porn actresses from the West on the low. I have connections for that. However, this contest will mainly be thru websites, platforms or agencies.
I'll be judging whether I want to keep massage parlors in my life or not as well. As of now, if they're not a porn actress, I'd rather use a sex toy and vr porn.
-
03-20-24 13:17 #4191Senior Member

Posts: 110I seen her twice when she was hosting in Compton several months ago she is definitely a good time and has a great bod.
Originally Posted by JonathonJammer
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






