Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 254 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 304 354 754 ... LastLast
Results 3,796 to 3,810 of 17698
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13903

    Lindsey

    Quote Originally Posted by Stl4717  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her as well. Hotel room is kind of messy but she was good especially for the price. Everything covered during visit.
    Since you mentioned everything is covered but others are talking about her being open-minded, I'm curious if she offers GFE with kissing, DATY, possibly DATO since she's into Greek, etc. And is Greek part of the standard menu or an upcharge. Pics look good for sure.

  2. #13902

    Lindsey

    Quote Originally Posted by Rams0013  [View Original Post]
    Seen her few times in the past. She was a good time and looks great. She offers Greek and is pretty open to many things. Changing hotels very common as they move not over stay their welcome at the hotel as well as finding good clients in different areas. Good luck YMMV.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/166668804
    I've seen her as well. Hotel room is kind of messy but she was good especially for the price. Everything covered during visit.

  3. #13901
    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    They want upfront pay or gift card advances, I called 2 of them out on it and I knew it was a scam.
    Damnit! I hate these freakin scammers!

  4. #13900

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJoeCool  [View Original Post]
    Is there a group of latina's that have filled the spot of the Asians in Maryland Heights?

    Anybody tried these out yet?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...a/442381360368

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...y/252594535063

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...r/730694696264

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...-/647595518635

    Would love to know if these chicas are for real!
    They want upfront pay or gift card advances, I called 2 of them out on it and I knew it was a scam.

  5. #13899
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky697  [View Original Post]
    Probably a sting!
    That would suck! I hope not. I thought the popo were too busy to worry about busting a few mongers! They need to go catch bad guys and leave us the hell alone!

    I was hoping this might be a new "Marias Girls" kind of group starting up!

    But the Asians are still running strong at the casino hotel so why wouldn't the cops just pick on them? Wouldn't that be a bigger takedown of some org than a few individual mongers with a appetite for Latin spice?

  6. #13898

    This is most likely a Maryland Heights sting

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJoeCool  [View Original Post]
    Is there a group of latina's that have filled the spot of the Asians in Maryland Heights?

    Anybody tried these out yet?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...a/442381360368

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...y/252594535063

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...r/730694696264

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...-/647595518635

    Would love to know if these chicas are for real!
    Probably a sting!

  7. #13897

    Influx Of Latina's In MH

    Is there a group of latina's that have filled the spot of the Asians in Maryland Heights?

    Anybody tried these out yet?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...a/442381360368

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...y/252594535063

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...r/730694696264

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...-/647595518635

    Would love to know if these chicas are for real!

  8. #13896
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAguy  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. I've texted her and no response. Is she usually prompt or is she just a high volume provider?
    Definitely not high volume. I think when she post that the only time she available. So it will be hard to try to catch her sometimes.

  9. #13895
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy900  [View Original Post]
    Yes she been around sometimes. She don't really post much unless she really needs money. I think she post on name your price or a different website as well. Service is always great.
    Interesting. I've texted her and no response. Is she usually prompt or is she just a high volume provider?

  10. #13894
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    To each their own dude. Keep doing your pigs on escort alligator or erotic monkey. Like I said I don't do this very often.
    You threw a question out there and I tried to give you some support and throw a little wisdom in the game. Since it's obvious that you don't know how to play your hand. That's what this forum is for.

    I don't do pigs, but there's really no difference in them. If that's the case you're also talking about 90% of members here. If you think their status is delegated by what you are willing to pay them you don't understand that all of them are basically the same. You may think you have something better but you're just paying three times more for what someone else has already had. This ain't Vegas dude, Hollywood, or South Beach. You treat these women accordingly or they will take you to the cleaners.

  11. #13893
    Quote Originally Posted by Spellbound728  [View Original Post]
    You're paying 400 $ and asking about a tip? Jeez dude a lot of y'all are way too accommodating and generous to these women. None of them are worth $400 to begin with, unless they include some domestic service such as housekeeping or car detailing in the deal.
    To each their own dude. Keep doing your pigs on escort alligator or erotic monkey. Like I said I don't do this very often.

  12. #13892
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Don't do FS often, but am meeting a STL reg. This week. She's been here for years and is low volume.

    Costs 400. My question is how much tip should I leave if I want to see her again. At 400, if I am not happy, it'll be one and done with no tip.

    But I don't want to over tip just so I can repeat. What say you mongers?
    You're paying 400 $ and asking about a tip? Jeez dude a lot of y'all are way too accommodating and generous to these women. None of them are worth $400 to begin with, unless they include some domestic service such as housekeeping or car detailing in the deal.

  13. #13891
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAguy  [View Original Post]
    She looks familiar. Has she been around a while? Good service?
    Yes she been around sometimes. She don't really post much unless she really needs money. I think she post on name your price or a different website as well. Service is always great.

  14. #13890
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy900  [View Original Post]
    Yea that my friend. She chill. Most likey will have to do a car date or if you have a hotel close by around st charles area. Sometimes she be in the city tho.
    She looks familiar. Has she been around a while? Good service?

  15. #13889

    Lindsey

    Quote Originally Posted by RammaDammaDo  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anybody has any experience with this 46 why / o chick? I apologize for lack of knowing how to cite a specific reference, but she posts under 40 & Over on List Crawler under the title of "55 & Lindbergh Tonight". What seems really odd is that she switches hotels like every 3-5 days all over StL County (I. E. , this in S. County, Kirkwood, Hampton & 44, Earth City & Fenton) based on her prior 14 posts.
    Seen her few times in the past. She was a good time and looks great. She offers Greek and is pretty open to many things. Changing hotels very common as they move not over stay their welcome at the hotel as well as finding good clients in different areas. Good luck YMMV.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/166668804

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape