Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Cuddle Comfort

+ Add Report
Page 61 of 93 FirstFirst ... 11 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 1391
This blog is moderated by LuccaMac
  1. #491

    Cuddle Doll Name Change

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMarigold  [View Original Post]
    CuddleDoll now has a new name: PrincessMaria. Her profile looks exactly the same, just a new name. I guess she has been reading her feedback here about being too overweight?
    I cuddle with her regularly and asked her about the name change. I do not think she knows about this website. She told me the name change was about energy. She talks about spiritual stuff sometimes and said she hates stale & negative energy.

    I am not understanding the overweight thing. She has a beautiful body. She is not as slim now as some of her photos but still great body & stunning face.

    She told me that she was taking those diabetic shots & stopped taking them and gained some weight back. She said she started back taking them this month & already lost 10 lbs. I do not think she needs to lose much more.

    Have you guys even seen her in person. She is stunning. I think some guys might be trying to keep her for themselves. I do not mind to share ha.

  2. #490

    CuddleDoll

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMarigold  [View Original Post]
    CuddleDoll now has a new name: PrincessMaria. Her profile looks exactly the same, just a new name. I guess she has been reading her feedback here about being too overweight?
    Yeah, she got mad and blocked me when I asked if she looked like her pictures.

  3. #489

    CuddleDoll = PrincessMaria

    CuddleDoll now has a new name: PrincessMaria. Her profile looks exactly the same, just a new name. I guess she has been reading her feedback here about being too overweight?

  4. #488

    Picture

    Quote Originally Posted by TenToFive  [View Original Post]
    Are you guys posting your picture on CC? I am reluctant to post my pic on the site when I make a profile. I think the girls will not respond unless they see a pic, but not sure How do you guys have it set up? Thanks.
    I do not have one on my profile but will send one with my first message. Seems to put them at ease. That being said, the pool is kind of drying up. I'm all about the chase as well, but there's only so many options in Charlotte.

  5. #487
    Quote Originally Posted by TenToFive  [View Original Post]
    Are you guys posting your picture on CC? I am reluctant to post my pic on the site when I make a profile. I think the girls will not respond unless they see a pic, but not sure How do you guys have it set up? Thanks.
    I don't post mine and receive replies. Have you checked the last time they were active? Also could be your intro message to them.

  6. #486

    Picture

    Are you guys posting your picture on CC? I am reluctant to post my pic on the site when I make a profile. I think the girls will not respond unless they see a pic, but not sure How do you guys have it set up? Thanks.

  7. #485

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by Woodey  [View Original Post]
    This is very good advice and your experience may be different than the last guy's. The last few posts about Acira is a good example. These girls are not selling sex and therefore they do not feel they are obligated in any way to deliver a sexual encounter. You are at the least going to be in a close contact situation and you need to be able to read the situation and react accordingly. The girls that will play, will play with the guys they feel attracted to or comfortable with. A lot of these girls are strictly platonic and a lot of them have mental health demons from past trauma or relationships and cuddling is therapy for them. Some girls are just as picky as we are and some are very good at working you for the next visit or two before anything happens or doesn't. You have to be ok with the fee and with blue balls if things don't work out. As much of a risk as this seems, you probably have a better chance of success here than at a strip club, bar or massage envy for the same or less $. Good hygiene and good manners work wonders.
    I second that. I'm a sucker for the chase. I just don't get aroused when I have a guaranteed outcome I suppose. Plus, there are a lot of really nice, attractive girls on here. You won't see too many meth head skanks. Chances are they haven't been screwed five times already that day. But that's me.

  8. #484

    Very much YMMV

    Quote Originally Posted by Cltsdono  [View Original Post]
    The cuddlecomfort site is very cautious and quick to ban anyone for mention of any sexual contact, so you don't want to come out and ask about it, even if it's a provider that you have seen reviews here stating that they provide extra services. Your best bet is to schedule the session, then exchange numbers to set the details. Once you are off the site, some will let you know additional options there. But oftentimes it is a "roll of the dice" once you meet in person.

    There are no guarantees, but in my experience, if I am just generally flirtatious and there is a comfort level established on her end, they often open up and offer some extras. I've never been pushy or asked up front about 'more'.

    If you consider an hour of time and $150 or whatever her rate is too risky to only end up cuddling too risky, I wouldn't bother even trying, because you'll end up in that situation sometimes. I personally don't mind that, and even find some "thrill" in discovering if there is more available. But everyone's different and YMMV.
    This is very good advice and your experience may be different than the last guy's. The last few posts about Acira is a good example. These girls are not selling sex and therefore they do not feel they are obligated in any way to deliver a sexual encounter. You are at the least going to be in a close contact situation and you need to be able to read the situation and react accordingly. The girls that will play, will play with the guys they feel attracted to or comfortable with. A lot of these girls are strictly platonic and a lot of them have mental health demons from past trauma or relationships and cuddling is therapy for them. Some girls are just as picky as we are and some are very good at working you for the next visit or two before anything happens or doesn't. You have to be ok with the fee and with blue balls if things don't work out. As much of a risk as this seems, you probably have a better chance of success here than at a strip club, bar or massage envy for the same or less $. Good hygiene and good manners work wonders.

  9. #483
    Quote Originally Posted by Cltsdono  [View Original Post]
    The cuddlecomfort site is very cautious and quick to ban anyone for mention of any sexual contact, so you don't want to come out and ask about it, even if it's a provider that you have seen reviews here stating that they provide extra services. Your best bet is to schedule the session, then exchange numbers to set the details. Once you are off the site, some will let you know additional options there. But oftentimes it is a "roll of the dice" once you meet in person.

    There are no guarantees, but in my experience, if I am just generally flirtatious and there is a comfort level established on her end, they often open up and offer some extras. I've never been pushy or asked up front about 'more'.

    If you consider an hour of time and $150 or whatever her rate is too risky to only end up cuddling too risky, I wouldn't bother even trying, because you'll end up in that situation sometimes. I personally don't mind that, and even find some "thrill" in discovering if there is more available. But everyone's different and YMMV.
    The thrill of the chase isn't my thing. I just want to get it in. LOL.

  10. #482

    Roll of the dice

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanBB  [View Original Post]
    Do you guys just pay the hour in hopes there is more on the table or is there a way to know in advance if someone is DTF? Seems risky to pay for a session and only get hugs and what not.
    The cuddlecomfort site is very cautious and quick to ban anyone for mention of any sexual contact, so you don't want to come out and ask about it, even if it's a provider that you have seen reviews here stating that they provide extra services. Your best bet is to schedule the session, then exchange numbers to set the details. Once you are off the site, some will let you know additional options there. But oftentimes it is a "roll of the dice" once you meet in person.

    There are no guarantees, but in my experience, if I am just generally flirtatious and there is a comfort level established on her end, they often open up and offer some extras. I've never been pushy or asked up front about 'more'.

    If you consider an hour of time and $150 or whatever her rate is too risky to only end up cuddling too risky, I wouldn't bother even trying, because you'll end up in that situation sometimes. I personally don't mind that, and even find some "thrill" in discovering if there is more available. But everyone's different and YMMV.

  11. #481

    Agree, interested in this also and any referrals for those already deemed DTF

    Help a brother out.

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanBB  [View Original Post]
    Do you guys just pay the hour in hopes there is more on the table or is there a way to know in advance if someone is DTF? Seems risky to pay for a session and only get hugs and what not.

  12. #480

    How to Find Someone DTF on Cuddle Site

    Do you guys just pay the hour in hopes there is more on the table or is there a way to know in advance if someone is DTF? Seems risky to pay for a session and only get hugs and what not.

  13. #479

    Msluvbug

    Has anyone cuddled or done anything else with Msluvbug?

  14. #478

    Acira

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMarigold  [View Original Post]
    She just took it down temporarily. Should be back up soon!
    She did not want my extra money when I tried to leave it, she puts down a good session for sure. I am like you a good mid sized breast guy but when she released the monsters I could do nothing but be a teenage boy again and play and play with them. Smack my dick between them and a 1 hour session ended up almost 2 1/2 hours. She only wanted the 1 hour money but said next time we will be more mindful of our time. I hope she does not get jaded like many others, but she told me she was going to be low volume and pick and choose to do extras with.

  15. #477

    Acira

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay75  [View Original Post]
    Thanks John, since her CC profile is down.

    Is there any links / contact info for Acira so we can find her?
    She just took it down temporarily. Should be back up soon!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape