Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 17691
-
03-25-24 11:00 #13911Senior Member

Posts: 165How about.
No pops? Too much Junk in the trunk and cellulite dude.
Originally Posted by Badboy2
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-24 20:41 #13910Senior Member

Posts: 687Unlimited Pops
I can do one good pop on a good day. Two pops is a stretch, if the provider very skilled and hot. Time is a factor also. Unlimited pops is not even a consideration. This provider is giving you horn dogs a chance to test your stamina. Report back if one you decide to dip your toe in the pool for 2 pops or more.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...161/4705531646
-
03-23-24 22:03 #13909Senior Member

Posts: 375Old ad
Most likely the "white girl" is from an old ad that got deleted and the "Hispanic girl" just happened to use the exact same number as the "white girl" so that's why her pictures show up. I have seen cases where that happened before and also you don't see the "white girl" at all in the "Hispanic girl's" ad so I don't think they were going for that angle. But yea, either way it's a scam.
Originally Posted by DVelvet69
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-24 13:21 #13908Senior Member

Posts: 97Customizable trophy experience
Getting bizarre, you can even customize your trophy wife experience for only QV250 with Lala, 314-438-7 xxx.
Welcome to the Customizable Trophy Wife Experience! Design your ideal Trophy Wife and select from the following options:
Let's make unforgettable memories together!
In reviews, there are 3 admiring stories from the same person.
QUOTE=DVelvet69;6837518].
I'm tempted to contact her just to ask if she actually morphs from a light brown skinned Latino / Hispanic chick into a "Full On White Girl" with blonde hair and completely different tattoos "while" you're banging her like she does in her photos because that would be next level, LOL! . It's freaking hilarious how these scammers have become so brazen on EB that they just don't even bother trying to hide their bullshit anymore.
-
03-23-24 12:46 #13907Senior Member

Posts: 69Flaked
Yeah I tried to set something up for Friday. She said she would be around. Time came, I texted, no response. Girl seemed cute, prices seemed right, but unfortunately another flake it seems.
Originally Posted by JustAguy
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-24 12:37 #13906Regular Member

Posts: 20Saw Lindsey this week for a $100 QV. The set up was easy and she is personable & friendly. The hotel room was a mess and she's heavier than her pics, but not obese. She quickly undressed and got right to a covered BJ. She laid at a right angle to me, so I could finger her wet pussy throughout. She seemed to really like it as well as me fingering her asshole. I usually have trouble getting off with a cover, but her skills are so good I blew in the sack within 15 minutes or so. At a later date, I will probably do a HH, especially if that is for greek.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-24 11:57 #13905Senior Member

Posts: 551Shape Shifters live among us...
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/166917683#.
I'm tempted to contact her just to ask if she actually morphs from a light brown skinned Latino/Hispanic chick into a "Full On White Girl" with blonde hair and completely different tattoos "while" you're banging her like she does in her photos because that would be next level, LOL! ...It's freaking hilarious how these scammers have become so brazen on EB that they just don't even bother trying to hide their bullshit anymore.
-
03-23-24 11:06 #13904Senior Member

Posts: 71Lindsey
She is a little thicker than the photos when I saw her a few years ago. Great ass. No GFE. Everything is covered.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-24 11:33 #13903Senior Member

Posts: 337Lindsey
Since you mentioned everything is covered but others are talking about her being open-minded, I'm curious if she offers GFE with kissing, DATY, possibly DATO since she's into Greek, etc. And is Greek part of the standard menu or an upcharge. Pics look good for sure.
Originally Posted by Stl4717
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-24 11:35 #13902Senior Member

Posts: 25Lindsey
I've seen her as well. Hotel room is kind of messy but she was good especially for the price. Everything covered during visit.
Originally Posted by Rams0013
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-24 23:20 #13901Senior Member

Posts: 301Damnit! I hate these freakin scammers!
Originally Posted by KatChaser
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-24 20:16 #13900Senior Member

Posts: 489Scam
They want upfront pay or gift card advances, I called 2 of them out on it and I knew it was a scam.
Originally Posted by MrJoeCool
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-24 19:40 #13899Senior Member

Posts: 301That would suck! I hope not. I thought the popo were too busy to worry about busting a few mongers! They need to go catch bad guys and leave us the hell alone!
Originally Posted by Lucky697
[View Original Post]
I was hoping this might be a new "Marias Girls" kind of group starting up!
But the Asians are still running strong at the casino hotel so why wouldn't the cops just pick on them? Wouldn't that be a bigger takedown of some org than a few individual mongers with a appetite for Latin spice?
-
03-20-24 18:44 #13898Banned Member

Posts: 116This is most likely a Maryland Heights sting
Probably a sting!
Originally Posted by MrJoeCool
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-24 18:20 #13897Senior Member

Posts: 301Influx Of Latina's In MH
Is there a group of latina's that have filled the spot of the Asians in Maryland Heights?
Anybody tried these out yet?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...a/442381360368
https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...y/252594535063
https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...r/730694696264
https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...-/647595518635
Would love to know if these chicas are for real!









Reply With Quote





