Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 10987
-
03-22-24 09:59 #9922Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 14Linda
Linda returned to Makiki area, Happy dreams mongers!
Originally Posted by BradBooks
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-24 21:36 #9921Shill ignore all my posts

Posts: 13Chinese
Originally Posted by BradBooks
[View Original Post]
She must be 40-45 by now. She went through so many plastic surgeries that her face looks cartoonish. Tits and ass are surprisingly good for her age. Relatively tight box and good service.
Originally Posted by Botoman
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-24 19:58 #9920Senior Member

Posts: 133I really wanted to see this one, but she wouldn't meet unless I agreed to double up with her friend who I wasn't interested in. Not sure if that's her MO, but she was pretty firm about that with me so I didn't partake. Just something for others to keep in mind.
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-24 18:04 #9919Senior Member

Posts: 1021Super Cool & Hot LIA
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/Lia888
I met her In Honolulu and on Maui, In Honolulu, I first met her before Private Delights was even a thing.
She's a total blast if you know what I mean, and her accent and slim body rocks.
SHE is so cool that she put me on her calling list with her other European HOT girlfriends who hit me up about ever other month to let me know they are coming to town or if I will be in Vegas or California to party, which saves me time with getting verified.
Have fun with her if you can.
-
03-18-24 12:09 #9918Senior Member

Posts: 284Meilani baby
Our favorite Sweet Okole local girl, Meilani baby will be back this week after St Paddy's day. Already got my Beef Corned. LOL! Love that ASS!
The Mac Rib is back! LOL!
-
03-17-24 17:40 #9917Regular Member

Posts: 12Polish Girl Natalia
L: 9. 5.
Originally Posted by Rainbow2
[View Original Post]
S: 10.
A: 10.
Natalia was a very generous provider Her service is exceptional we finished early and we talked and massaged after until time.
The pictures of her are very accurate. Her accent is so wonderful reminds me of the time I spent with Polish soldiers and just like all Polish women I have been with she ranks among the top 10 even though I had to donate to be with her. Absolutely enjoyed my time with her, she leaves tomorrow afternoon so book her while you still can 10/10 would repeat.
-
03-17-24 16:46 #9916Senior Member

Posts: 1021A Tall Vegas Girl here on Island
https://tryst.link/escort/chloe-rose
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/chloerosexo
I had a morning visit with her, she looks just like her photos.
Nice chests and other assets, everything played safe.
Her rear view is golden. Have fun while you can, on her few days here.
I definitely be seeing her again in Vegas.
Later Men.
-
03-17-24 15:02 #9915Regular Member

Posts: 12Polish girl Natalie
Based on this review I have booked will provide review after.
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-24 12:44 #9914Senior Member

Posts: 1021Fun, Polish Girl Natalia
Hi men I hooked up with her last night, she is nice and lean and has a sexy body, if you like accents, you would like her Polish one as you work on her body in several positions.
Great communications 1-hour & hhr dates available. No rushing on my time.
She's here in Honolulu for a few days, then jumping to Maui for some fun.
Catch her while you can.
https://www.natashapoland.com/donation
https://tryst.link/escort/natasha1831
https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/3272835.htm?cat=1
-
03-17-24 10:20 #9913Senior Member

Posts: 403Chinese Linda
She is probably early 50's with no wrinkles yet but she is close to that age. She's Chinese and a little thick with natural C cups. Not flabby. You might need Chinese app translator or videos of what you want to do but all holes are open and she double books sometimes.
Originally Posted by Botoman
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-24 08:29 #9912Senior Member

Posts: 1094Makiki Linda
What does she look like? Race age build rating? Is she oriental white haole local whatever? As Jinny thick flabby? Mahaloz, boto.
Originally Posted by BradBooks
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-24 02:19 #9911Senior Member

Posts: 1188Tiffanylove
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...Tiffanylove_4u
Right off the bat, the Pics is easily 5+ years old and 20+lbs lighter than she is now. She did greet with some dfk so wrong head got the better of me. Great attitude and did try a lot, just wasn't really into her especially given her cost. Should have stayed more in the Pali range and would have gotten better.
L5 A9 S6.
-
03-15-24 22:01 #9910Shill ignore all my posts

Posts: 13Makiki. Linda
Not the youngest but always reliable, willing to do just about anything, and very eager. Of course she always squirts. Grabbed me to encourage everything. OMG. A wonderful experience as usual. No saran wrap at all. She just loves sex. Oh yes.
Originally Posted by OtisLeroy
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-24 08:19 #9909Senior Member

Posts: 1021Young KayKay coming to Honolulu for the weekend
https://tryst.link/escort/kaykay-404
Hey man, Young KK is coming to the islands this weekend, If you like young ones with some meat on her hips that she's the one for you.
Check out her personal websites.
Have fun with her over the weekend if you can.
I met her in Vegas at the Luxor casino, two times then once in Jacksonville Florida.
-
03-14-24 07:49 #9908Senior Member

Posts: 1021Tinyxx Fun. A Vegas cutie.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/tinyxx
I met her a few times, in Las Vegas along with her girlfriend and a few times #101.
This girl will makes sure every last drop is out of you before you leave. She is nonstop, pure energy, and not an ounce of body fat on her body.
You have to try her out you'll definitely be happy.











Reply With Quote





