Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 6982
-
03-20-24 09:57 #5392Senior Member

Posts: 235She is all over the place: https://twitter.com/MissExoticVenom.
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
Way to expensive and it seems likely that she will soak ya for money before you would get anything from her.
-
03-20-24 09:14 #5391Banned Member

Posts: 495Anyone been inside yet?
Agree. Her prices are not in-line with her looks.
Originally Posted by YukPhu
[View Original Post]
Curious though, has anyone here ever fucked her?
-
03-20-24 08:37 #5390Senior Member

Posts: 208I've seen her postings forever,Her Tryst pricing is insane!!
Originally Posted by YukPhu
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-24 08:15 #5389Senior Member

Posts: 347Seriously?
This one has been on Seeking, under many names and forever. Way overpriced GPS. And now she's on tryst. Perhaps she'll start coming down in price as she doesn't get the traction she hopes. I'd say it's not money well spent.
https://tryst.link/massage/chloe-loves
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-26cbefcc0f47
-
03-19-24 15:38 #5388Senior Member

Posts: 244Help
So I have been off the grid so to speak for over a year. Had some health issues, major operation and two more due to complications. I am about as healed as I will be going forward. I have an engagement Saturday night at Mohegan and flying solo. Was thinking of checking out Eros. Haven't been seen anyone from there since I took Victoria Zdrok for a spin pre covid. If you know you know! Anyone have any experience with any of the local eros providers or perhaps one visiting or even an UTR that hosts I'd appreciate the info.
-
03-19-24 15:31 #5387Senior Member

Posts: 244Be cautious and stand your ground when it comes to pricing. Set a price point and don't go over. You know what you can afford. Don't let your little head do the thinking. There are bargains out there if you are willing to put in the leg work. Never go to a meeting with your wallet on you. Take only the cash agreed on. A few folks here have had bad experiences. Its a pain in the ass to stop credit cards, get a new license etc.
Originally Posted by Geroge
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-24 15:22 #5386Senior Member

Posts: 244Bingo!
1. Ask for money in advanced? Red flag! Move on.
Originally Posted by Tikov
[View Original Post]
2. Its amazing the bad luck these girls have with their cars! When I was heavily active on Seeking every woman I talked to from new britian had car issue. NO LIE! LOL.
3. Had a girl actually ask me to put her on my verizon plan!
-
03-16-24 23:19 #5385Regular Member

Posts: 16Common tactics used by ladies on the site to get you to shell out cash before meeting them or in between meets that I have run into:
Originally Posted by Geroge
[View Original Post]
1. Asking for money for food. Pulls at the heart strings a bit if you think they are actually hungry. Once by accident I just so happened to have picked up a pizza when one of the SB's I was pounding asked me for money for food. I offered to go over and share my pizza and all types of excuses came up as to why I could not go over. It has become my go to response for new SBs when they complain about being hungry. No one has ever taken me up on the pizza. I'm certain that "I'm hungry can I get some money for food" text goes out to every SD that they are talking to. Don't be the fool that sends money and gets nothing in return.
2. The car being broken down and needing repair. Most girls that have told me this have some local mechanic that is going to do the repair. Once and only once, a girl told me her car was at firestone, I called the firestone where she said her car was at. Of course the person on the phone had no idea which car I was talking about. I text her back and told her that I had called firestone and paid the bill over the phone. LOL!
3. The phone is about to be disconnected. I've never cared to look into this but I have to imagine that each phone company has a standard billing cycle. How could AT&T be threatening to turn off one girls phone on the 1st, another girls phone on the 16th, and so on.
4. Those top 3 are used by 80-90% of the ladies on seeking. Less frequently but honorable mention is the money for an uber to take them to FILL IN THE BLANK.
Other than that NEVER GIVE A DEPOSIT to meet someone. You just sent that money to a dude in Africa, you will never see that girl. In general my tactic when asked for money before or in between meets is to offer to meet them sooner than our next scheduled time. Only other advice I can give is to not overpay. I'm generally quiet on this forum but I can't help but chuckle at posts where dudes pay 400,500 to meet with girls I've met for 0 - $200.
-
03-16-24 19:08 #5384Senior Member

Posts: 702ClassyFan
So we had our date.
Originally Posted by Gamisi
[View Original Post]
Pros:
She on was time, clean, pretty, looke better than her photos.
Cons:
She holds some rather extreme views on certain things that were a turn off as long as we stayed on them. So just don't talk about anything pertaining to politics, religion or anything pertaining to the sons of Abraham.
All in all it was pretty okay. The sex was decent. Very vanilla, but she was fun and pleasant and we agreed to see each other again. She wanted 500 but agreed to 350 and never brought it up until the end when she was on her way and I asked for her info.
Am I going to see her week in and week ouit? Nah, but I'd like to see her a few more times. It would seem that she has others that she sees as well too which is fine by me.
-
03-15-24 17:59 #5383Senior Member

Posts: 524Wyp
I was on that site for years. 10 years ago you could actually meet women and a lot of them weren't escorts. Now it's full of scammers. As always, whether it's there or stg, never pay a deposit.
Originally Posted by SROnly
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-24 16:07 #5382Senior Member

Posts: 1041I suggest taking your time and read up on the sugar daddy threads in Richmond and LA.
Originally Posted by Geroge
[View Original Post]
A lot of questions and tips / tricks you're looking for has been answered numerous times on those threads, and many more.
-
03-15-24 16:04 #5381Senior Member

Posts: 1041There are way to many of these girls / guys on the various sites.
Originally Posted by SROnly
[View Original Post]
They all playing games with fake profiles.
As soon as I hear the word "deposit", I blocked them and move on.
-
03-14-24 16:02 #5380Senior Member

Posts: 654Deposit Girl
I was chatting with "BrightDame" on What's your price. She accepted my "offer" and tried to arrange a meeting.
Via text, she offered 400 for the "full" deal, 200 for head only. We negotiated to 300/150. That included three holes. She then sent a pic of her pussy. It did look good. Probably a stock photo. We discussed meeting in her town (Milford). I'm in the car and she mentions a deposit. Bzzzt, wrong idea. I said I do not do that, she said she won't meet without one. Deal breaker. So she didn't get a deposit, nor my dick nor anything else.
I reached out to a regular, picked her up for a car date, did our usual of BBJ / raw dog - CIP for a modest 60. A good time was had by all.
Maybe we should start a tread called "Deposit Girls" and post the scammers info and pix? A2 what do you think?
The link requires logging in. I hope you'll can see it. If not the face pic and the pretty money shot. LOL
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/Dv3OERmV01ybmZZ0xk4on28L
-
03-14-24 10:25 #5379Senior Member

Posts: 49ClassyFAN
I was also wondering if she is as good as she looks in the photos?
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-24 00:06 #5378Senior Member

Posts: 149I wrote this in here several years ago. Some found it useful. Good luck!
Originally Posted by Geroge
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5394453
And if you scroll up from there you will see some good responses with advice as well.












Reply With Quote




