Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1593

    Dollar MSG on Gallow Rd

    Last Friday, saw in ad in CL about a place near Tyson. I thought it was one of those that have been discussed in this forum so I decided to call. Greeting me on the phone was young voice with strong accent, sounded like Chinese. She tried to tell me the address in Gl rd, but it took me three times to ask her to repeat the number. Well, I guessed all MMS have that kind of accent, so I went to see. Apparently it is on top of a Vet hospital, so I parked behind back and went upstairs. I saw the sign hing on the windows says "dollar mssg".

    The place is probably about the same size with my kitchen, a dark skin young girl came to greet me. She was unattractive and worn jean and tank top. She took me to a "room", actually a "half room" because it was a room divided by half with some kind of furniture. There was no door, just a standing panel to divide the inside and the hall. I thought about geting out of there, but then I was tired and just want to see the new things. She took. 8 for an hour fee, then left. I then saw a sign on the wall says something about state law requires customer to wear undergarment while getting mssg. Too late to back out now, money has been gone. So I decided to go along. Then then another Chinese girl came, she was even worse then the first girl. About 30s, overweight, and barely spoke English. She proceeded to mssg, and there I was lying on the table knowing that this will be one of the worst days of my monger life. The rest of story as you might guess, it was bad mssg, bad facility, bad experience, no typical Nova, no nothing.

    Don't trust CL folks, trust this forum.

  2. #1592

    Sunshine Therapy

    Quote Originally Posted by Sashimi
    Sounds like Sunshine Therapy in 7 Corners.
    Is this a new place or past place? No mention of it here before.

  3. #1591

    Lotus

    Stopped by Lotus in Fairfax Sunday night for the first time. Place was deserted, but seemed like a nice place with private rooms, table shower, and a sauna. Met by Sunny or Son Yi. She had a really thick accent. Who is petite but older and not much of a looker. Gave her the. 8 fee for an hour and off to the table shower. She did a thorough job from hair to toe and every crack in between. Back to the room for a really good massage, the real deal which I enjoyed. On the flip, she continued for a bit and then put her hand in mine which I guided to the one spot she missed. She lubed it up and encouraged roaming below the belt. She finished the job, although it wasn't all that great. She seemed surprised by the 2 Jackson tip which was probably too generous, but she did let me grab a handful of arse.

  4. #1590

    Tccc

    Paid a visit Friday Evening.

    Super pleasant individual that assisted me. Ok on looks.

    I did see the 2nd attendee as I was leaving (she was messing with the TV) Very Hot.

    Might just have to try again this week before they leave.

    Are there always two of them there? I have never seen a second person before.

  5. #1589

    Smile in Dumfries

    Visited SMile in Dumfries (aka Soo Goung). Things have really changed in the last 6-8 months because of the crackdown. Only three girls when I visited. I was the only customer. I was a former regular, getting FS for 1. 6 every time. This time only got HJ in shower. Fees changed. Now. 7 house fee, no FS.

  6. #1588

    TCCC - Lisa

    Based on Drew Park's recent post re Gigi, I wanted to hit it before her dance card filled so I made the call for a early morning appointment but to my surprise I found there were 2 new girls at the condo and sadly Gigi & Jen were gone.

    But as luck had it(funny how that seems to work out )... 2 new girls were on their first day of work! One of them was very small and looked really hot, the other is a bit taller and had more of a classic look that included an extremely sweet disposition as compared to the hot one that seemed indifferent when I saw them both in the line up introduction. So, as I always believe that #2 "Avis" always tries harder I went with Lisa(the classic beauty) and fellows let me tell you, it turned out to be an excellent choice.

    The massage was a bit lack luster but the main events were stellar(PMs welcome from other contributors), but I will say she had a flexibility that I haven't seen for quit some time. She provided all I needed with a smile and passion, like service(s) use to be before the current atmosphere of attitudes that we find common today.


    MnV

  7. #1587

    Sunshine Therapy

    Quote Originally Posted by Dick Trikkle
    But FYI, the Rt.50 place does slip my mind.
    Sounds like Sunshine Therapy in 7 Corners.

  8. #1586

    No Prob

    Quote Originally Posted by Roamin Roman
    How do we know that you're not LEO, posing as a legit monger? ("Oh, yeah. That place right off of Rt. 50. Name escapes me." --- That's one of the oldest elicitation tricks in the book.) You may be legit, but I think folks should err on the side of caution for this request until you establish a little bit of a track record. The stuff you've given below is what any lurking LEO could have garnered from reading this forum. Not saying you are LEO, but only that the onus is on you to demonstrate that you aren't. If your future contributions are good, then you'll find that things will open up for you...in more ways than one. Other than that, welcome to the forum, Tricky Dikkle.
    Totally understand - not a LEO and can understand why it looks like that.

    But FYI, the Rt.50 place does slip my mind. I even walked in the building and knocked on the door saw massage tables etc. The building looked really vacant. Kinda strange.

    Will report back if I have the balls to go to one of these places for the first time.

  9. #1585

    At

    At under new ownership. All the cute girls gone for now.

  10. #1584
    Quote Originally Posted by Computer Luvvv
    Where is this place, so I won't go.
    Rainbow Spa. See page 5 of this thread for address.

  11. #1583

    Re: Aroma Therapy in Sterling

    Sorry that I don't know if Aroma's ownership has changed hand or not. I have not been there for quite some time for two things.

    First of all, if I go there during day time, people from other offices were looking right at me. Secondly, if I do so during night time, I often saw LEs overlooking nearby.

    Whether he was watching the gang or the Parlor or both, I simply have no idea.

    Actually, I had the similar experience as you did in another Korean parlor, where I did not get the same kind of pleasure as before.

    I asked the Korean owner why. She apologized and told me that it is because LEs has heightened their activity between Aug. 1 and Aug. 15. They expect some parlors could be closed down. So, they are very cautious now.

    Sometimes I wonder how Korean massage parlors can have such insider info and operate for so long without getting caught, as even performing HJ for happy ending is a forbidden act, not to mention that they go well beyond that.

    What my friend told me is because they have their own gang support. The gang along with owners has or at least tries to establish private connection with LE.

    His view was confirmed after I read a news story about LE closing down a Korean parlor in southern Virginia. It mentions the owner bribed LEs, giving them free massage and sex in exchange for insider info.

    Just for your entertaining, I speculate that either previous Aroma's masseusers had been taken by LEs and replaced by new ones, or its owner has access to the insider info.

    The latter is not a surprise to me considering that she can operate several shops for so long. Everyone including you, me and LEs know fully well what is going on insider her massage houses.

    That LEs do not shut them down can have only a few reasons, receiving bribe from freebies is among them.

    So, I believe that now Aroma is just pretending to be "legit" like others. I bet if you go back to them after this LE hyperactive period, you would find the same pleasure as used to.

    For now, I am avoiding this place because of the added homicide risk from LE activity.

    Quote Originally Posted by Computer Luvvv
    Hey,

    Does Aroma have new ownership?

    I went there yesterday and saw new faces and got a different type of service (not happy about it at all).

  12. #1582
    Quote Originally Posted by Jag65
    Been a while and found myself near AT this week. As a reward to myself decided to research the forum for recommendations. Found that Sue was highly recommended, but also Kelly (more fun) and Joanne. I opted for Sue, called ahead and off I went.

    Sue was as described, beautiful youngish (I'd say early 30s though she'd likely pass for 20s). Got the third degree about "how you know me" "who's your friend". Don't think she was satisfied with my answers. (first mistake)

    Verified prices and paid. 6 for the hh (second mistake), cause no TS anyway.

    Massage was light to medium (she didn't ask) and she seemed somewhat bored, going back over the same spots over and over. When in range, modest roaming was allowed, with limits. She kept a towel on me the whole time (third clue) even though the room was warm and I tried to remove it.

    On the flip, covered again (fourth clue) got to enjoy her pretty face and decent body. Some casual conversation and got her to smile. She paid extra attention to the inner thighs and I thought we were going to be making some progress, but all of a sudden she announces "times up" (20 minutes? WTF). Tried some gentle encouragment even offered to pay for the second hh. Said she had another client waiting.

    I've gone into places where they were convinced I was ULE, but still got the full treatment. This was quite the disappointment. On the F/B/S/A scale, I'd give 8/7/0/0 (though the body would likely have been higher). Next time, I'll ask for Kelly, pay the hour, take a shower, be a repeat customer, and hope I'm not on the bad boy list.
    I think you caught her on a "scary" day or something. I have seen all of those girls on several occasions and have gotten the "treatment". I think you scared her. If she see's your face and recognize u, she will be kool, because the 1st time I went there, I got treatment, the 2nd time I didn't and after that I have gotten "treated" every time. I will give you some intel later (going by today)

  13. #1581
    Quote Originally Posted by Kbcoaa
    I have seen ads for Golden Spa in Fair Oaks and only read a few reports. Is it really 65 minutes for $95 with no tipping? Sounds to good to be true. Can I just walk in or do I need an appointment. Id like to check it out but don't want any surprises.

    Thanks
    Call this place up and make an appt, she will tell you the price.

  14. #1580
    Quote Originally Posted by Short Time
    Just visiting the area- hard to track down an AMP with the lack of regular newspaper adverts, and not being familiar to area, but found one eventually and tracked it down with some difficulty in Tysons, upstairs.

    Older Korean, 40+, but with nice body and bigger tits. Some english, said she was newly arrived from NYC. Great TS, one of the best I've had, so I am really thinking things are going great. I was ready to go right then.

    Back to the room, massage only so-so, full use of towel over my back etc. so I began to worry, but she worked her way down and started light touch and reach around. Alright back on track! I am ready, so flip, but only HJ in the offing.

    .80 .40 - would go back as I saw some other providers - but want to know if more is on the table next time I am in town.
    In NOVA its usually just a hj. DC has FS and some MD places have either. But for ht emost part, NOVA is over priced for the service they offer, it should be 40 1/2hr and 60 hr,but they seem to all do 80bux now, the 40tip and hell I tip 20bux unless I get some serious touching and she is disrobed. But to each his own.

  15. #1579
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomfool
    Stopped by ***s in Springfield Monday afternoon. MMS answered door, and asked me to wait "20 minute". I took a stroll and returned about a half hour later. I was welcomed in, and led to a room, . 8 for the hour. Waited an additional 15 minutes or so, and the doorbell was ringing quite a bit for a Monday. In comes Yong/Young, and leads me to the TS. Thorough wash on the back, attention paid to all appropriate areas. Turn over, same on the front, but I, as reported here elsewhere, also had to physically direct her hand to complete the front side. Dry off and back to the room for an above average medium massage, including walking on my back, which I enjoy if done correctly. On the flip, massaged arms, legs, shoulders, chest, but I again had to encourage her to start the finale, but once started, she did provide an above average NOVA finish. Top came up, but not off and roaming was encouraged there and under her skirt (she was wearing a thong). A few more minutes of massage on my shoulders, and I'm up, dressed and out the door with a bottle of water. Tipped $. 6, which she never looked at.

    Yong/Young was in her 30's average build, nice b's. Friendly and smiled and laughed a lot, but limited English.

    Points deducted for the waiting, because I hate to wait in those rooms.

    Total time, about 80 minutes, so pretty good even with the wait.

    Total cost $140

    Over all experience, I'd say 6. 5, I'd recommend, and will return.

    Also, and I'll post this on the DC side as well, I walked over to 14k last week for lunch, and there were 3 guys jsut standing there, leaning on the railing and hanging out. I don't know if it means anything as I haven had a chance to go back by, but I thought it worth mentioning.
    Check out your resources as for "tip$".

    You can get FS for that total amount.

    K street got raided.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape