Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 366 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 266 316 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 416 466 866 1366 ... LastLast
Results 5,476 to 5,490 of 30814
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25339
    Senior Member


    Posts: 324

    Judi at 300!

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeFaller26  [View Original Post]
    Saw Judi a few months ago. She seems nice enough but she's built like a skeleton and definitely on the older side. Now I like older women and tend to go for the older providers but I felt like I was with a grandma. Went for a massage and all I felt was her bones rubbing against my body. For the price I would not repeat.
    I was to see Judi several years ago in their house out in RTP. Was a weird setup as she was not the only one doing massages at that house. The first time I was there a different woman was doing the massage. I don't remember the cost now but I was not impressed enough to go back. She did feel like you were with your Aunt Marge. Can't imagine how she looks now. I think I saw ads that a trans was a part of the crew working from that house. Just think of the show Golden Girls LOL.

    300 is nuts!

  2. #25338
    Senior Member


    Posts: 175

    Latina

    She have multiple names but I rather call her Niurka, I think she's Mexican and I saw her like 5 times. She is cool for a Qv, the view in doggy is great. I hope she come back again that way I can see how much she have changed. No demons, and she sometimes does incall with multiple talents. P.S.- I try to pick the picture with less photoshop.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...293/7544228791
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0951.jpeg‎  

  3. #25337

    Skyler

    Quote Originally Posted by Jubba  [View Original Post]
    Lots of puzzle pieces falling into place. Thanks for the information. Some of you are actually good for something (unlike the rest of us).

    I saw her a few times as Sexy Sapphire, not knowing the bad history as Sexy Lexi. All very good sessions, 100 qv. DFK, BBBJ, BBFS in all sorts of positions, great eye contact, she pretends to cum, CIP. I negotiated BBFS the first time. After that, I never said anything, just showed up and no condoms were mentioned. I even saw her once when she pinged me out of the blue and I told her I only had 80. The very definition of YMMV. Absolute blind luck, I guess. I should go to Atlantic City this weekend.
    She has used Skyler and another name which I don't recall. She has the name in one of her ads. There is also a black dude with her that will threaten you. He approached a friend of mine.

  4. #25336
    Senior Member


    Posts: 262

    Sexy Lexi = Sexy Sapphire = Beautiful Disaster

    Lots of puzzle pieces falling into place. Thanks for the information. Some of you are actually good for something (unlike the rest of us).

    I saw her a few times as Sexy Sapphire, not knowing the bad history as Sexy Lexi. All very good sessions, 100 qv. DFK, BBBJ, BBFS in all sorts of positions, great eye contact, she pretends to cum, CIP. I negotiated BBFS the first time. After that, I never said anything, just showed up and no condoms were mentioned. I even saw her once when she pinged me out of the blue and I told her I only had 80. The very definition of YMMV. Absolute blind luck, I guess. I should go to Atlantic City this weekend.

  5. #25335
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdadoor  [View Original Post]
    Thanks always wondered about Judi. There is something about her that intrigues me but I understand she has bolt on tits too which I can't stand. Bolt on tits and pussy now that would be something new and unusual. Plus $300 and hour seems kind of pricey for that.
    Saw Judi a few months ago. She seems nice enough but she's built like a skeleton and definitely on the older side. Now I like older women and tend to go for the older providers but I felt like I was with a grandma. Went for a massage and all I felt was her bones rubbing against my body. For the price I would not repeat.

  6. #25334
    Quote Originally Posted by BBCjr  [View Original Post]
    Saw her one time, and it was good. 5/5 service, but she doesn't post anymore. I want to know what ended up happening to her.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/9842468199
    She was fun and accomodating for about her first week. Then she started cutting sessions short, complaining about the service and generally pisssing guys off. Then she disappeared as business dried up.

  7. #25333

    Need Help

    I'm looking for some help to pass a message along to Samara, I'm hoping there are a few of you on this forum who still maintain contact with her. It's nothing rude, inappropriate or lascivious. We used to be close and just wanted to pass along some good news she had wanted to hear. If any of why'all can help me out, DM me.

    Stay Safe,

    Archer.

  8. #25332

    What he said

    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricHug  [View Original Post]
    The Autumn originally talked about claims to be in her 20's and certainly doesn't look past 30's, so I think you're the one talking about the wrong Autumn.
    Exactly! I and the OP were talking about the green eyed, redhead.

    I went looking and I think the other guy is talking about this one, she even mentions her boobs in her ad:

    https://tryst.link/escort/autumnj

  9. #25331
    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaSlick  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...i/736308560050

    Met with this one today. I hit up a few other people and flaked out. So little head took control. I have seen her on the sites for a while and was always intrigued. 300/ hr. GFE. Msog. Basically everything goes dfk daty. But idk. Older lady which is fine but has such a tight body almost looks like a Fit dude that has had a pussy surgically inserted. It was ok. I will def def not repeat. Nice lady nice attitude like I said down for anything but. Yea. One and done for me.
    I have seen Judi before, that is Not a man made pussy, she is as real as it gets.

  10. #25330
    Quote Originally Posted by TourMud1989  [View Original Post]
    Man! I am so sorry to hear that, and I just txt her cause I have hit that no less than 3 x.and we are friends. And she said, "WTF? I am not in a hotel. " and she has a home. She works from home. So I was even like? Are you sure your talk I about the MATURE lady I said had "great tits for her age? Again. Sorry bro. I'll have to look at your post. Did you inquire in two different Automns?

    JV.
    The Autumn originally talked about claims to be in her 20's and certainly doesn't look past 30's, so I think you're the one talking about the wrong Autumn.

  11. #25329
    Senior Member


    Posts: 262

    News to me!

    Quote Originally Posted by SlHoward  [View Original Post]
    Sexy Sapphire and Beautiful Disaster are the same girl. She posts under both names and has used others in the past. Just FYI.
    Great intel. Thanks for sharing.

  12. #25328
    Quote Originally Posted by SlHoward  [View Original Post]
    Sexy Sapphire and Beautiful Disaster are the same girl. She posts under both names and has used others in the past. Just FYI.
    She was originally sexy Lexi. I posted a review about her back in Dec when she first showed up but since then all other reviews have been really bad. The big red flag is her changing her name so people can't identify her from her prior name. This to me gets her in the do not meet list.

  13. #25327
    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaSlick  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...i/736308560050

    Met with this one today. I hit up a few other people and flaked out. So little head took control. I have seen her on the sites for a while and was always intrigued. 300/ hr. GFE. Msog. Basically everything goes dfk daty. But idk. Older lady which is fine but has such a tight body almost looks like a Fit dude that has had a pussy surgically inserted. It was ok. I will def def not repeat. Nice lady nice attitude like I said down for anything but. Yea. One and done for me.
    Thanks always wondered about Judi. There is something about her that intrigues me but I understand she has bolt on tits too which I can't stand. Bolt on tits and pussy now that would be something new and unusual. Plus $300 and hour seems kind of pricey for that.

  14. #25326

    Autumn

    Man! I am so sorry to hear that, and I just txt her cause I have hit that no less than 3 x.and we are friends. And she said, "WTF? I am not in a hotel. " and she has a home. She works from home. So I was even like? Are you sure your talk I about the MATURE lady I said had "great tits for her age? Again. Sorry bro. I'll have to look at your post. Did you inquire in two different Automns?

    JV.

    Quote Originally Posted by KillDatAss4479  [View Original Post]
    Funny.

    I tried to meet up with Autumn. She was just an incredible ***** to me the whole time. I thought it was a character she was playing. But the joke was on me. She got me to drive out to a random hotel and wait 10 minutes in a random parking lot.

    She then gave me some lecture about being rude and impatient.

    Eventually, I just blocked her number.

  15. #25325
    Senior Member


    Posts: 175

    Mona Lisa

    Saw her one time, and it was good. 5/5 service, but she doesn't post anymore. I want to know what ended up happening to her.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/9842468199
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0953.jpeg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape