Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 60896
-
03-18-24 21:40 #56381Senior Member

Posts: 580Reply
I thought you were talking about DDS in Duluth at first. Same setup - 2 Latinas working there but older Asian lady. I think I posted a review, but at DDS I think Asian lady was the "main" lady and the latinas were just helping with overflow. It seemed like Asian lady was in control and was getting first dibs on guys that walked in that looked like they would give a good tip (me. I'm clean shaven and well dressed). It's quite a ways a way but if I go back to either of these places I'm asking for the latinas and leaving if I don't get them. I hear they give weak massages but have a thing for latinas.
Originally Posted by OutsideProof
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-24 18:11 #56380Senior Member

Posts: 225Li Update
I messaged Lily today checking in on a re-opening update and she's now saying 'maybe May 31st. ' I'm not counting on that.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-24 17:46 #56379Senior Member

Posts: 117200 for a CBJ? Crazy.
Originally Posted by OutsideProof
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-24 16:11 #56378Senior Member

Posts: 153Anyone know about this place?
I'm in Alabama and I frequently visit ATL for my job. I've been to a couple of AMP's and had a great time. I saw an ad for this one and I've gone through over 20 pages and haven't seen it mentioned in this forum. It seems to have two names. GG Spa and / or Paradise Spa on Shadowlawn Avenue in ATL. Beside Aldi and across from Trader Joe's. What caught my eye was in the ad it mentioned that they did Nuru massage, which has been an interest of mine for years but I've never experienced it.
Anyone have anything to report?
https://randi-web.wixstudio.io/paradisespa-atlanta
https://www.massage2book.com/parlor/...-United-States
-
03-18-24 14:13 #56377Senior Member

Posts: 113Got it
Just needed to make sure. Thanks.
Originally Posted by ComfortablyNum
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-24 14:07 #56376Senior Member

Posts: 139Sign Says.
Smyrna, yes and the sign on the building says Lin's Spa. FYI.
Originally Posted by SolidMan34
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-24 13:18 #56375Senior Member

Posts: 113You are referring to Lin Massage in Smyrna,
And not to Lin's Massage on Sugarloaf?
Originally Posted by ComfortablyNum
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-24 13:12 #56374Senior Member

Posts: 4061She may be the only person that works there. Most of the AMPs in that area only have a couple girls there. None of the girls in that area are nowhere near 23. Should've ventured a few more minutes up the road to Yuki. You probably have to pay more but definitely had a better time. Li needs to reopen ASAP.
Originally Posted by ComfortablyNum
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-24 10:24 #56373Senior Member

Posts: 139Lin's Spa
Not seeing much on this spot, went for a session. Went with 1 hour $70. Massage was rushed and not worth it. The finish was okay but felt VERY rushed. There are alot of places to get L1 that are better. I did not get name but she was 50's and skinny. UTC top, OTC bottom (not interested, but available). Will not return. Masseuse was NOTHING near what the STG add has. Nowhere near 23 or close to matching pics.
-
03-17-24 21:15 #56372Senior Member

Posts: 56Tina at Heavenly
I tried Tina and was very disappointed!
Originally Posted by LuvitAtl
[View Original Post]
First of all, she's not even a looker, about 45 50 I guess. Massage was subpar. After flip, she wanted $100 for UTC top and I rejected her. I guess that made her unhappy and started a jackhammer HJ. I told her to stop but she won't listen. Shorted me for 15 minutes, so I only tipped her $40 (which I think is too much for her service).
Will never return ever again!
-
03-17-24 09:49 #56371Senior Member

Posts: 174Disappointed
If I come in spa and she says. Did you call?? I'm no fool. I always reply. Yes. Yes I did. Probably should have asked to wait it out.
Originally Posted by NewToThis888
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-24 08:41 #56370Senior Member

Posts: 236Can you give more details?
Originally Posted by Basser
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-24 07:48 #56369Senior Member

Posts: 240[Message to Admin deleted]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.
The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!
I can answer you here though, this is what happens to guys who start promoting a place rather than reporting on a place. And no, I'm not mistaken about that.
A2
-
03-17-24 07:39 #56368Senior Member

Posts: 240ML Update
I stopped by ML yesterday to try to catch Mia-Monica, but was told she has left and not expected to return. They have 5 new girls I have never met.
I saw Alice; late 20's, very nice personality, good massage, will return.
-
03-17-24 06:16 #56367Senior Member

Posts: 208I went to health massage today. Great massage and happiness was had.
Originally Posted by ErikShawn
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





