Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,616 to 30,630 of 32207
-
08-04-08 21:08 #1592Senior Member

Posts: 56Sunshine Therapy
Is this a new place or past place? No mention of it here before.
Originally Posted by Sashimi
-
08-04-08 18:52 #1591Regular Member

Posts: 8Lotus
Stopped by Lotus in Fairfax Sunday night for the first time. Place was deserted, but seemed like a nice place with private rooms, table shower, and a sauna. Met by Sunny or Son Yi. She had a really thick accent. Who is petite but older and not much of a looker. Gave her the. 8 fee for an hour and off to the table shower. She did a thorough job from hair to toe and every crack in between. Back to the room for a really good massage, the real deal which I enjoyed. On the flip, she continued for a bit and then put her hand in mine which I guided to the one spot she missed. She lubed it up and encouraged roaming below the belt. She finished the job, although it wasn't all that great. She seemed surprised by the 2 Jackson tip which was probably too generous, but she did let me grab a handful of arse.
-
08-04-08 13:20 #1590Senior Member

Posts: 41Tccc
Paid a visit Friday Evening.
Super pleasant individual that assisted me. Ok on looks.
I did see the 2nd attendee as I was leaving (she was messing with the TV) Very Hot.
Might just have to try again this week before they leave.
Are there always two of them there? I have never seen a second person before.
-
08-04-08 13:14 #1589Regular Member

Posts: 13Smile in Dumfries
Visited SMile in Dumfries (aka Soo Goung). Things have really changed in the last 6-8 months because of the crackdown. Only three girls when I visited. I was the only customer. I was a former regular, getting FS for 1. 6 every time. This time only got HJ in shower. Fees changed. Now. 7 house fee, no FS.
-
08-04-08 10:11 #1588Senior Member

Posts: 471TCCC - Lisa
Based on Drew Park's recent post re Gigi, I wanted to hit it before her dance card filled so I made the call for a early morning appointment but to my surprise I found there were 2 new girls at the condo and sadly Gigi & Jen were gone.
But as luck had it(funny how that seems to work out
)... 2 new girls were on their first day of work! One of them was very small and looked really hot, the other is a bit taller and had more of a classic look that included an extremely sweet disposition as compared to the hot one that seemed indifferent when I saw them both in the line up introduction. So, as I always believe that #2 "Avis" always tries harder I went with Lisa(the classic beauty) and fellows let me tell you, it turned out to be an excellent choice.
The massage was a bit lack luster but the main events were stellar(PMs welcome from other contributors), but I will say she had a flexibility that I haven't seen for quit some time. She provided all I needed with a smile and passion, like service(s) use to be before the current atmosphere of attitudes that we find common today.
MnV
-
08-04-08 09:45 #1587Senior Member

Posts: 158Sunshine Therapy
Sounds like Sunshine Therapy in 7 Corners.
Originally Posted by Dick Trikkle
-
08-03-08 22:58 #1586Regular Member

Posts: 2No Prob
Totally understand - not a LEO and can understand why it looks like that.
Originally Posted by Roamin Roman
But FYI, the Rt.50 place does slip my mind. I even walked in the building and knocked on the door saw massage tables etc. The building looked really vacant. Kinda strange.
Will report back if I have the balls to go to one of these places for the first time.
-
08-03-08 22:53 #1585Senior Member

Posts: 34At
At under new ownership. All the cute girls gone for now.
-
08-03-08 18:03 #1584Senior Member

Posts: 2334Rainbow Spa. See page 5 of this thread for address.
Originally Posted by Computer Luvvv
-
08-03-08 14:56 #1583Senior Member

Posts: 51Re: Aroma Therapy in Sterling
Sorry that I don't know if Aroma's ownership has changed hand or not. I have not been there for quite some time for two things.
First of all, if I go there during day time, people from other offices were looking right at me. Secondly, if I do so during night time, I often saw LEs overlooking nearby.
Whether he was watching the gang or the Parlor or both, I simply have no idea.
Actually, I had the similar experience as you did in another Korean parlor, where I did not get the same kind of pleasure as before.
I asked the Korean owner why. She apologized and told me that it is because LEs has heightened their activity between Aug. 1 and Aug. 15. They expect some parlors could be closed down. So, they are very cautious now.
Sometimes I wonder how Korean massage parlors can have such insider info and operate for so long without getting caught, as even performing HJ for happy ending is a forbidden act, not to mention that they go well beyond that.
What my friend told me is because they have their own gang support. The gang along with owners has or at least tries to establish private connection with LE.
His view was confirmed after I read a news story about LE closing down a Korean parlor in southern Virginia. It mentions the owner bribed LEs, giving them free massage and sex in exchange for insider info.
Just for your entertaining, I speculate that either previous Aroma's masseusers had been taken by LEs and replaced by new ones, or its owner has access to the insider info.
The latter is not a surprise to me considering that she can operate several shops for so long. Everyone including you, me and LEs know fully well what is going on insider her massage houses.
That LEs do not shut them down can have only a few reasons, receiving bribe from freebies is among them.
So, I believe that now Aroma is just pretending to be "legit" like others. I bet if you go back to them after this LE hyperactive period, you would find the same pleasure as used to.
For now, I am avoiding this place because of the added homicide risk from LE activity.
Originally Posted by Computer Luvvv
-
08-03-08 11:10 #1582Senior Member

Posts: 240I think you caught her on a "scary" day or something. I have seen all of those girls on several occasions and have gotten the "treatment". I think you scared her. If she see's your face and recognize u, she will be kool, because the 1st time I went there, I got treatment, the 2nd time I didn't and after that I have gotten "treated" every time. I will give you some intel later (going by today)
Originally Posted by Jag65
-
08-03-08 10:59 #1581Senior Member

Posts: 240Call this place up and make an appt, she will tell you the price.
Originally Posted by Kbcoaa
-
08-03-08 10:37 #1580Senior Member

Posts: 240In NOVA its usually just a hj. DC has FS and some MD places have either. But for ht emost part, NOVA is over priced for the service they offer, it should be 40 1/2hr and 60 hr,but they seem to all do 80bux now, the 40tip and hell I tip 20bux unless I get some serious touching and she is disrobed. But to each his own.
Originally Posted by Short Time
-
08-03-08 10:18 #1579Senior Member

Posts: 240Check out your resources as for "tip$".
Originally Posted by Tomfool
You can get FS for that total amount.
K street got raided.
-
08-03-08 10:12 #1578Senior Member

Posts: 240Thanx for the info. CL is a hit or miss type of place around here but there are some good ones. ALSO, check your sources for the "tipping$" rations in NOVA.
Originally Posted by Frank J Rizzo










Reply With Quote






