Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1587

    Sunshine Therapy

    Quote Originally Posted by Dick Trikkle
    But FYI, the Rt.50 place does slip my mind.
    Sounds like Sunshine Therapy in 7 Corners.

  2. #1586

    No Prob

    Quote Originally Posted by Roamin Roman
    How do we know that you're not LEO, posing as a legit monger? ("Oh, yeah. That place right off of Rt. 50. Name escapes me." --- That's one of the oldest elicitation tricks in the book.) You may be legit, but I think folks should err on the side of caution for this request until you establish a little bit of a track record. The stuff you've given below is what any lurking LEO could have garnered from reading this forum. Not saying you are LEO, but only that the onus is on you to demonstrate that you aren't. If your future contributions are good, then you'll find that things will open up for you...in more ways than one. Other than that, welcome to the forum, Tricky Dikkle.
    Totally understand - not a LEO and can understand why it looks like that.

    But FYI, the Rt.50 place does slip my mind. I even walked in the building and knocked on the door saw massage tables etc. The building looked really vacant. Kinda strange.

    Will report back if I have the balls to go to one of these places for the first time.

  3. #1585

    At

    At under new ownership. All the cute girls gone for now.

  4. #1584
    Quote Originally Posted by Computer Luvvv
    Where is this place, so I won't go.
    Rainbow Spa. See page 5 of this thread for address.

  5. #1583

    Re: Aroma Therapy in Sterling

    Sorry that I don't know if Aroma's ownership has changed hand or not. I have not been there for quite some time for two things.

    First of all, if I go there during day time, people from other offices were looking right at me. Secondly, if I do so during night time, I often saw LEs overlooking nearby.

    Whether he was watching the gang or the Parlor or both, I simply have no idea.

    Actually, I had the similar experience as you did in another Korean parlor, where I did not get the same kind of pleasure as before.

    I asked the Korean owner why. She apologized and told me that it is because LEs has heightened their activity between Aug. 1 and Aug. 15. They expect some parlors could be closed down. So, they are very cautious now.

    Sometimes I wonder how Korean massage parlors can have such insider info and operate for so long without getting caught, as even performing HJ for happy ending is a forbidden act, not to mention that they go well beyond that.

    What my friend told me is because they have their own gang support. The gang along with owners has or at least tries to establish private connection with LE.

    His view was confirmed after I read a news story about LE closing down a Korean parlor in southern Virginia. It mentions the owner bribed LEs, giving them free massage and sex in exchange for insider info.

    Just for your entertaining, I speculate that either previous Aroma's masseusers had been taken by LEs and replaced by new ones, or its owner has access to the insider info.

    The latter is not a surprise to me considering that she can operate several shops for so long. Everyone including you, me and LEs know fully well what is going on insider her massage houses.

    That LEs do not shut them down can have only a few reasons, receiving bribe from freebies is among them.

    So, I believe that now Aroma is just pretending to be "legit" like others. I bet if you go back to them after this LE hyperactive period, you would find the same pleasure as used to.

    For now, I am avoiding this place because of the added homicide risk from LE activity.

    Quote Originally Posted by Computer Luvvv
    Hey,

    Does Aroma have new ownership?

    I went there yesterday and saw new faces and got a different type of service (not happy about it at all).

  6. #1582
    Quote Originally Posted by Jag65
    Been a while and found myself near AT this week. As a reward to myself decided to research the forum for recommendations. Found that Sue was highly recommended, but also Kelly (more fun) and Joanne. I opted for Sue, called ahead and off I went.

    Sue was as described, beautiful youngish (I'd say early 30s though she'd likely pass for 20s). Got the third degree about "how you know me" "who's your friend". Don't think she was satisfied with my answers. (first mistake)

    Verified prices and paid. 6 for the hh (second mistake), cause no TS anyway.

    Massage was light to medium (she didn't ask) and she seemed somewhat bored, going back over the same spots over and over. When in range, modest roaming was allowed, with limits. She kept a towel on me the whole time (third clue) even though the room was warm and I tried to remove it.

    On the flip, covered again (fourth clue) got to enjoy her pretty face and decent body. Some casual conversation and got her to smile. She paid extra attention to the inner thighs and I thought we were going to be making some progress, but all of a sudden she announces "times up" (20 minutes? WTF). Tried some gentle encouragment even offered to pay for the second hh. Said she had another client waiting.

    I've gone into places where they were convinced I was ULE, but still got the full treatment. This was quite the disappointment. On the F/B/S/A scale, I'd give 8/7/0/0 (though the body would likely have been higher). Next time, I'll ask for Kelly, pay the hour, take a shower, be a repeat customer, and hope I'm not on the bad boy list.
    I think you caught her on a "scary" day or something. I have seen all of those girls on several occasions and have gotten the "treatment". I think you scared her. If she see's your face and recognize u, she will be kool, because the 1st time I went there, I got treatment, the 2nd time I didn't and after that I have gotten "treated" every time. I will give you some intel later (going by today)

  7. #1581
    Quote Originally Posted by Kbcoaa
    I have seen ads for Golden Spa in Fair Oaks and only read a few reports. Is it really 65 minutes for $95 with no tipping? Sounds to good to be true. Can I just walk in or do I need an appointment. Id like to check it out but don't want any surprises.

    Thanks
    Call this place up and make an appt, she will tell you the price.

  8. #1580
    Quote Originally Posted by Short Time
    Just visiting the area- hard to track down an AMP with the lack of regular newspaper adverts, and not being familiar to area, but found one eventually and tracked it down with some difficulty in Tysons, upstairs.

    Older Korean, 40+, but with nice body and bigger tits. Some english, said she was newly arrived from NYC. Great TS, one of the best I've had, so I am really thinking things are going great. I was ready to go right then.

    Back to the room, massage only so-so, full use of towel over my back etc. so I began to worry, but she worked her way down and started light touch and reach around. Alright back on track! I am ready, so flip, but only HJ in the offing.

    .80 .40 - would go back as I saw some other providers - but want to know if more is on the table next time I am in town.
    In NOVA its usually just a hj. DC has FS and some MD places have either. But for ht emost part, NOVA is over priced for the service they offer, it should be 40 1/2hr and 60 hr,but they seem to all do 80bux now, the 40tip and hell I tip 20bux unless I get some serious touching and she is disrobed. But to each his own.

  9. #1579
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomfool
    Stopped by ***s in Springfield Monday afternoon. MMS answered door, and asked me to wait "20 minute". I took a stroll and returned about a half hour later. I was welcomed in, and led to a room, . 8 for the hour. Waited an additional 15 minutes or so, and the doorbell was ringing quite a bit for a Monday. In comes Yong/Young, and leads me to the TS. Thorough wash on the back, attention paid to all appropriate areas. Turn over, same on the front, but I, as reported here elsewhere, also had to physically direct her hand to complete the front side. Dry off and back to the room for an above average medium massage, including walking on my back, which I enjoy if done correctly. On the flip, massaged arms, legs, shoulders, chest, but I again had to encourage her to start the finale, but once started, she did provide an above average NOVA finish. Top came up, but not off and roaming was encouraged there and under her skirt (she was wearing a thong). A few more minutes of massage on my shoulders, and I'm up, dressed and out the door with a bottle of water. Tipped $. 6, which she never looked at.

    Yong/Young was in her 30's average build, nice b's. Friendly and smiled and laughed a lot, but limited English.

    Points deducted for the waiting, because I hate to wait in those rooms.

    Total time, about 80 minutes, so pretty good even with the wait.

    Total cost $140

    Over all experience, I'd say 6. 5, I'd recommend, and will return.

    Also, and I'll post this on the DC side as well, I walked over to 14k last week for lunch, and there were 3 guys jsut standing there, leaning on the railing and hanging out. I don't know if it means anything as I haven had a chance to go back by, but I thought it worth mentioning.
    Check out your resources as for "tip$".

    You can get FS for that total amount.

    K street got raided.

  10. #1578
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank J Rizzo
    I was in the DC\NOVA area this week and had a great experience at a place I found on CL called Rainbow Therapy in Mclean, VA. The girl who greeted me was in her early to mid 30s, short but cute (said she was the manager) and led me off for a table shower which she gave me because all the girls were busy. The shower was good and she cleaned me up well. After the shower she led me to the sauna for what turned out to be close to 15 mins. Which was fine with me because I like the sauna. The girl who came to get me though was in her late 30s maybe even early 40s but hot! She said her name was Bebe or Bibi and she seemed very happy to see me. Back in the room she began the massage and was pretty chatty for a spa girl, with good English. Shortly after the massage began she started "accidentally" rubbing her hips and pelvis against my hands which I had strategically hanging over the sides of the table. Her friendly manner made me feel so comfortable that on the flip I immediately began roaming first on the small of her back which was welcomed and as the roaming moved to other regions she responded very enthusiastically. For what I assume is typical NOVA finish it was pretty exciting. So after she began getting down to business it didn't take long before I finished mine. After which she was very sweet while cleaning me up. The house fee was $70 (usually $80) but they were offering $10 off as a "Grand Opening" promo if you brought in their ad. I copied it from CL it so I could print it out and have attached it to this post for anyone wishing to use it. Tip was $60 which I was happy to pay and she was happy to receive (although she never really looked at it). I'll definitely be going back when I'm there later this month.

    As a side note off topic, I had a terrible experience with an escort from CL:

    *PERSUASIVE* *A*S*I*A*N* *TEMPTATION*

    She's a fake and didn't deliver the goods.

    Frank
    Thanx for the info. CL is a hit or miss type of place around here but there are some good ones. ALSO, check your sources for the "tipping$" rations in NOVA.

  11. #1577
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpico99
    That place is or right on the edge, of Sterling Park section of Sterling. That area is known to have Hispanic gang activity, MS-13 to be exact. There was some gang activity across the street at that carwash back in April if I recall the dates correctly. I place my bets on LE watching for gang activity in that area.
    Went there Sat and got no "tug".

    I will check back.

    I had never seen those ladies there before.

    Might be new owners.

  12. #1576

    Aroma

    Quote Originally Posted by MassLover
    There was a homicide right there last Thursday night around 9.30pm. heard that either one man or woman was shot by another two. I saw this afternoon that LEs stopped and checked every car going by as well as handing out paper for information. In any case, watch out even just going to the Massage Parlor.
    Hey,

    Does Aroma have new ownership?

    I went there yesterday and saw new faces and got a different type of service (not happy about it at all).

  13. #1575

    Herndon

    Quote Originally Posted by Aesder
    Guys,

    Will be visiting the Dulles area Aug 2-3 and would like some recommendations. I do prefer younger J or K girls but am not super picky. I guess I would rather have a good mix of looks and service. Would also prefer a place withinh 15-20 mins of Dulles.

    Thanks in advance.

    T in Tampa
    I think u are not in luck man. The Dulles area is not very good as for AMPs. They are here but they are not super hot ladies and they tend to be a bit older. You may luck up and get a young one, but for the most part. NO

  14. #1574
    Quote Originally Posted by Nice 499
    She did the same thing to me. Begged for a bigger tip. A real turn-off.
    Where is this place, so I won't go.

  15. #1573

    I was pissed so I went to Tes Tree

    Had no service at AROMA so since the cook out, etc was in the Tysons area, decided to check out this place. Hahahaha, should have went on to the cook out. LARGE lady gave me a massage. No tug on my johnson. I had a bad day today fellas. I guess I will stick with the old ones in Chantilly, mite not look attractive but at least I get a "stroke finish" there. Nee some intel VA. Is it drying up or what? DC is on the downturn and MD is so-so. Hit me up on the backchannels. (and who cares if senior member or what. Heck, I have been hobbying since since I was in HS and I am in my early 40s) So, senior that. I have gone from street stuff to driving by hotels where the girls hang out, to known safe houses, to underground newspapers, to massage parlors to the growth of the internet. I have seen and done it all. Have been overseas, too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape