Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 283 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 333 383 783 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,245 of 18215
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13985

    Will you help me

    Will you help me get to see Sophia.

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    I had an amazing visit with Sophia, the little hat blooded Latina. She received me in a very sexy outfit!! She put some music on and started dancing for me. Sophia was grinding on me and flaunting that beautiful ass right in my face. What an amazing woman. Great with communication that I appreciate so much. If you haven't seen her I suggest you do.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  2. #13984

    Flower girl

    I do not know how you guys find these UTRs. I would like to ask advise on how to approach.

    I see this good looking fit 20 something tan woman selling flowers near me on 192. Would like to approach her without insult.

    Has any of you picked up a woman panhandling along the road? Any recommendation on how I can approach this woman.

    Thanks.

  3. #13983

    Utrkeri

    Please clear up your inbox.

  4. #13982

    Natalia

    I finally got to meet and experience a massage with Natalia. She was as good as previous reports have stated. There is nothing I can really add except she gives a good massage and a wonderful ending. Thanks to Orlo for her contact information.

  5. #13981
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger654  [View Original Post]
    She's ghosted me twice. Last time was because she said her phone broke and she got a new one.
    I recall being told a girl dropped her phone in the toilet! A lot of B. S. From these women when they do not want to tell you the truth!

  6. #13980

    Snow White

    I was able to see Snow White while in town. Thanks to Orlando for the connection.

    Very sweet girl. Super down to earth and excited to please. Would definitely recommend if you are in the area as she was a pleasure to be with.

  7. #13979

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    I had an amazing visit with Sophia, the little hat blooded Latina. She received me in a very sexy outfit!! She put some music on and started dancing for me. Sophia was grinding on me and flaunting that beautiful ass right in my face. What an amazing woman. Great with communication that I appreciate so much. If you haven't seen her I suggest you do.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    I'll second Orlo's post Sophia is a rare breed, total pro and no language barrier issues. You will not be disappointed, I promise you that.

  8. #13978

    Deland keri

    Quote Originally Posted by Yyzvisitor  [View Original Post]
    Who is the "gatekeeper" for her or is she somehow posted somewhere with contact info?
    Send her a message no gatekeeper. Utrkeri.

  9. #13977

    Also looking

    Quote Originally Posted by Theiikg89  [View Original Post]
    Any UTR in the Longwood, lake Mary, Sanford that someone wouldn't mind sharing details.
    In the same boat. Going to have the day all to myself tomorrow and interested in someone local to the area. Might have to have to hit Tara up but it's been so long not sure she'd remember me, LOL.

  10. #13976

    Demand Keri

    Quote Originally Posted by YumYum1  [View Original Post]
    If it wasn't for an hour drive may be I could have made more visits. Met her at incall location who welcomed me in her infamous towel wrap. I made this trip only because she texted me about the fire sale for $. 40. Had wonderful time while cuddling, dfk, BBBJ, fondling her beautiful firm titties. DATY and 69 was out of bounds yesterday due to residual monthly act. Overall satisfied despite of her more than needed chit chat. I wish I'm little closer to Deland than an hour drive. Yesterday was even longer due to some accident on I-4. Anyway go see her and have fun.

    Yumyum1.
    Who is the "gatekeeper" for her or is she somehow posted somewhere with contact info?

  11. #13975

    Deland Keri

    If it wasn't for an hour drive may be I could have made more visits. Met her at incall location who welcomed me in her infamous towel wrap. I made this trip only because she texted me about the fire sale for $. 40. Had wonderful time while cuddling, dfk, BBBJ, fondling her beautiful firm titties. DATY and 69 was out of bounds yesterday due to residual monthly act. Overall satisfied despite of her more than needed chit chat. I wish I'm little closer to Deland than an hour drive. Yesterday was even longer due to some accident on I-4. Anyway go see her and have fun.

    Yumyum1.

  12. #13974
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Sophia UTR

    I had an amazing visit with Sophia, the little hat blooded Latina. She received me in a very sexy outfit!! She put some music on and started dancing for me. Sophia was grinding on me and flaunting that beautiful ass right in my face. What an amazing woman. Great with communication that I appreciate so much. If you haven't seen her I suggest you do.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PXL_20230730_182739056.MP_copy_800x530.jpg‎   20220210_194855_copy_800x600.jpg‎  

  13. #13973

    Veronica veronica veronica

    Veronica part 2 I had my appointment with veronica in the morning she has a very beautiful body soft skin she kisses very well she waited for me with a very sexy outfit that piercing in her tongue bbj 69 k9 doggy you good service she always makes sure that you leave pleased and always puts a playlist of good music she can dance Aerosmith. Crazy.

    Thanks to orlo for the digits.

  14. #13972

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    I went and saw Robin on a short notice she has time because someone had canceled on. Saw her at her place, nice soft sensual massage that had me hard from the get go!! Then the fun stuff BBBJ, fiv, DFk mish, doggie CG, RCG, and finished with an amazing BBBJ!!

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    Message sent to inbox.

  15. #13971

    Veronica

    Was able to see Veronica last week after she got a new phone. Another awesome session as everyone here has testified. She has definitely become an atf for me. For anyone who has not partaken yet, you can expect a safe incall with a very hot, sweet young lady that will try to please you at every moment! Thanks to Orlo for being the gatekeeper.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape