Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,561 to 4,575 of 59501
-
03-17-24 07:48 #54941Senior Member

Posts: 240[Message to Admin deleted]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.
The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!
I can answer you here though, this is what happens to guys who start promoting a place rather than reporting on a place. And no, I'm not mistaken about that.
A2
-
03-17-24 07:39 #54940Senior Member

Posts: 240ML Update
I stopped by ML yesterday to try to catch Mia-Monica, but was told she has left and not expected to return. They have 5 new girls I have never met.
I saw Alice; late 20's, very nice personality, good massage, will return.
-
03-17-24 06:16 #54939Senior Member

Posts: 209I went to health massage today. Great massage and happiness was had.
Originally Posted by ErikShawn
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-24 13:40 #54938Senior Member

Posts: 236Updates
Called massage legend to make an appointment with Mia and got one. Upon arrival I was told she no longer works there so I walked out very disappointed since I was looking for a great tease. I declined to try anyone else.
Went by health in Cumming and looked thru the front window for a bit. Saw some lady wearing what appeared to be a homemade dress hop off the couch and walk to the back. It almost looked like a thick nightgown. Then I noticed a sewing machine on the coffee table and it looked like she had been working on other things. Needless to say I was no longer interested. Pretty much everyone I saw at health a couple of years ago gave a great crack and balls tease but I guess ownership has changed.
-
03-16-24 12:23 #54937Senior Member

Posts: 691Sunshine
Confirm One80 notes on the older Asian and 2 Latinas behind the desk. But the Asian lady came in for me. Nice strength; OTC bottom; UTC top. Nice job. I didn't see the overall look of the Latinas but I will not see the older Asian lady for repeat. No issues but there are better options for a normal visit.
Originally Posted by DeDarkOne80
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-24 23:59 #54936Senior Member

Posts: 4061Check out pages 2 and 3. Someone posted about his experience there.
Originally Posted by JackMehauf
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-24 18:15 #54935Senior Member

Posts: 96Peace Spa Marietta
Has anyone tried out Peace Spa (formerly A Spa) on Lower Roswell? I drove by it today but didn't have time to stop. It's so new, the door still has the A Spa name on it. I can TOFTT but probably not till next week.
-
03-15-24 17:12 #54934Senior Member

Posts: 67Xuya and Mini in Woodstock
Anyone have some up to date intel on either location? Public response or PM if need be.
-
03-15-24 17:07 #54933Senior Member

Posts: 33I actually like Atlanta so I'm being a little bit of a shit with my disapointed comment. Actually, the last time I was in Atlanta I ended up at a strip club and got a BBBJ unsolicited. It was an expensive BJ but nonetheless.
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]
But yes, I agree, I should have had a plan B but it's hard enough figuring out where places are relative to everything else when you don't know the area. I've also never had that happen to me before so I guess I was just taken back.
-
03-15-24 15:50 #54932Senior Member

Posts: 174Disappointed
If I come in spa and she says. Did you call?? I'm no fool. I always reply. Yes. Yes I did. Probably should have asked to wait it out.
Originally Posted by NewToThis888
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-24 15:30 #54931Senior Member

Posts: 332Bad Experience in ATL
Sorry we disappointed you. I think many of us have had that same experience at least once.
Originally Posted by NewToThis888
[View Original Post]
I've posted it before, the first lesson Asian girls learn in Asian Massage 101 is "a bird in the hand".
Your appointment is usually only good if no one gets there before you. I always make sure I have a plan B in my back pocket.
-
03-15-24 12:59 #54930Senior Member

Posts: 580Reply
Bummer about your experience, but whatever city I'm in, I usually have a plan B. I've been to other cities and run across similar situations. You can call these places for an appt but if someone shows up they usually go with the person present. They probably get tired of people calling and no showing. There are quite a few spas in that area but I know it's a moot point now.
Originally Posted by NewToThis888
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-24 12:44 #54929Banned Member

Posts: 129Disappointed
Unless you have a long standing arrangement with these girls, they will always go with the first guy who waves some money in front of them. It sucks, but from their point of view they all have guys who make appointments and then don't show.
Originally Posted by NewToThis888
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-24 10:22 #54928Senior Member

Posts: 4061Don't feel sorry about ranting. That's what this board is all about. So us mongers know where to go and not go. If she wouldn't let me touch her at the start I would've left right then and there. It can be difficult in that situation though because there's no other spas around and the head down south can be more controlling than head up north.
Originally Posted by DaveTheLoveMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-24 07:19 #54927Senior Member

Posts: 33Very Dissapointed in you Atlanta. Yama
I was visiting Atlanta and decided after a long day of meetings to unwind a little bit. I had a nice and simple plan for the evening. I'd start with a burger from Twin Peaks and catch a few eye fulls of ass cheeks and cleavage, then I'd head over for a massage and see what happens.
So, the burger was good and so were the views. I leave and call over to Yama. I set up an appointment and told her I was about 10 to 15 minutes away. She said OK and asked for my name. I didn't have a car so I called a Lyft and was there in less than 10 minutes.
I go around back and knock on the door. An attractive woman answers the door but there's a screen between us and it's hard to make out specific details, I could tell that she was in sexy negligee and I liked what I saw. But, she then tells me that someone else just came in and that she was busy. I said, Yeah, I just called and set up an appointment and she said she thought the other guy was me and she was sorry. I'm particularly annoyed because I don't have a car and that one mile Lyft ride cost me $10. I'm not about to try and find another place to go, so I just said screw it and went back to my hotel.
Now, I'm not sure what the real deal was here. I'm thinking one of three scenarios. 1. It's just like she said and she made an honest mistake. I think in that case she should have told the other guy he'll have to come back later but then again, if it was me that walked in I'd be annoyed for getting booted out. 2. She felt uncomfortable with me. I'm not an intimidating guy and I don't think I've ever had anyone feel that way around me but maybe I reminded her of a bad experience or something. 3. Maybe after I called she got a call from a regular who she'd rather take care of.
Either way, it was a bad experience. Next time I'm down there I'm going to do a little more research and probably just rent a car so I have a little more flexibility.










Reply With Quote





